No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Automated noninvasive classification of renal cancer on multiphase CT
1. U. Adiga, R. Malladi, R. Fernandez-Gonzalez, and C. Ortiz de Solorzano, “High-throughput analysis of multispectral images of breast cancer tissue,” IEEE Trans. Image Process. 15(8), 2259–2268 (2006).
3. M. B. Atkins, M. S. Ernstoff, R. A. Figlin, K. T. Flaherty, D. J. George, W. G. Kaelin, Jr., E. D. Kwon, T. A. Libermann, W. M. Linehan, D. F. McDermott, A. C. Ochoa, A. J. Pantuck, B. I. Rini, M. A. Rosen, J. A. Sosman, V. P. Sukhatme, J. W. Vieweg, C. G. Wood, and L. King, “Innovations and challenges in renal cell carcinoma: Summary statement from the Second Cambridge Conference,” Clin. Cancer Res. 15(13), 667–670 (2007).
4. S. Belongie, J. Malik, and J. Puzicha, “Shape matching and object recognition using shape contexts,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell. 24(24), 509–521 (2002).
5. B. A. Birnbaum et al. “Renal cyst pseudoenhancement: Influence of multidetector CT reconstruction algorithm and scanner type in phantom model,” Radiology 244(3), 767–775 (2007).
6. Y. Y. Boykov and M. P. Jolly, “Interactive graph cuts for optimal boundary and region segmentation of objects in N-D images,” Proceedings of International Conference on Computer Vision, Vol. 1, pp. 105–112 (2001).
10. J. J. Corso, E. Sharon, S. Dube, S. El-Saden, Sinha U , and Yuille A. , “Efficient multilevel brain tumor segmentation with integrated bayesian model classification,” IEEE Trans Med Imaging 27(5), 629–640 (2008).
11. J. Cui, B. Sahiner, H. P. Chan, A. Nees, C. Paramagul, L. M. Hadjiiski, C. Zhou, and J. Shi, “A new automated method for the segmentation and characterization of breast masses on ultrasound images,” Med. Phys. 36(5), 1553–1565 (2009).
12. N. Dalal and B. Triggs, “Histograms of oriented gradients for human detection,” IEEE Conference on CVPR (San Diego, CA, 2005), pp. 886–893.
13. R. Debnath and H. Takahashi., “Kernel Selection for the Support Vector Machine,” IEICE Trans. Inf. Syst. E87-D(12), 2903–2904 (2004).
14. R. E. Fan, P. H. Chen, and C. J. Lin, “Working set selection using second order information for training SVM,” J. Mach. Learn. Res. 6, 1889–1918 (2005).
16. G. A. Fritz, H. Schoellnast, H. A. Deutschmann, F. Quehenberger, and M. Tillich., “Multiphasic multidetector-row CT (MDCT) in detection and staging of transitional cell carcinomas of the upper urinary tract,” Eur. Radiol. 16(6), 1244–1252 (2006).
17. X. Hu, A. Shimizu, H. Kobatake, and S. Nawano, “Independent analysis of four-phase abdominal CT images,” Proceedings of Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention, LNCS (Springer, New York, 2004), Vol. 3217, pp. 916–924.
18. J. E. Jackson, A User’s Guide to Principal Components (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1991).
19. A. K. Jerebko et al., “Computer-assisted detection of colonic polyps with CT colonography using neural networks and binary classification trees,” Med. Phys. 30(1), 52–60 (2003).
20. S. Joshi et al., “Multiscale deformable model segmentation and statistical shape analysis using medical descriptions,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 21(5), 538–550 (2002).
22. J. J. Kim and I. F. Tannock, “Repopulation of cancer cells during therapy: An important cause of treatment failure,” Nat. Rev. Cancer 5(7), 516–525 (2005).
25. W. M. Linehan, R. L. Grubb III, J. A. Coleman, B. Zbar, and M. M. Walther, “The genetic basis of cancer of kidney cancer: Implications for gene-specific clinical management,” Br. J. Urol. Int. 95(2), 2–7 (2005).
27. M. G. Linguraru and R. M. Summers, “Multi-organ segmentation in 4D contrast-enhanced abdominal CT,” IEEE Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI), pp. 45–48 (2008).
28. M. G. Linguraru, J. A. Pura, A. S. Chowdhury, and R. M. Summers, “Multi-organ segmentation from multi-phase abdominal CT via 4D graphs using enhancement, shape and location optimization,” Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention, LNCS (Springer, New York, 2010), Vol. 6363, pp. 89–96.
29. M. G. Linguraru, J. Yao, R. Gautam, J. Peterson, Z. Li, W. M. Linehan, and R. M. Summers., “Renal Tumor Quantification and Classification in Contrast-Enhanced Abdominal CT,” Pattern Recognit. 42(6), 1149–1161 (2009).
31. L. Massoptier and S. Casciaro, “A new fully automatic and robust algorithm for fast segmentation of liver tissue and tumors from CT scans,” Eur. Radiol. 18(8), 1658–1665 (2008).
33. C. E. Metz, B. A. Herman, and C. A. Roe, “Statistical comparison of two ROC curve estimates obtained from partially-paired datasets,” Med. Decis Making 18, 110–121 (1998).
34. K. Okada, D. Comaniciu, and A. Krishnan, “Robust anisotropic Gaussian fitting for volumetric characterization of pulmonary nodules in multislice CT,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 24(3), 409–423 (2005).
35. H. Park, P. H. Bland, and C. R. Meyer, “Construction of an abdominal probabilistic atlas and its application in segmentation,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 22(4), 483–492 (2003).
36. C. P. Pavlovich and L. S. Schmidt, “Searching for the hereditary causes of renal-cell carcinoma,” Nat. Rev. Cancer 4, 381–393 (2004).
37. P. Perona and J. Malik, “Scale-space and edge detection using anisotropic diffusion,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell. 12, 629–639 (1990).
39. M. Rao, J. Stough J, Y. Y. Chi, K. Muller, G. Tracton, S. M. Pizer, and E. L. Chaney, “Comparison of human and automatic segmentations of kidneys from CT images,” Int. J. Radiation Oncol., Biol., Phys. 61(3), 954–960 (2005).
40. S. Ray, R. Hagge, M. Gillen, M. Cerejo, S. Shakeri, L. Beckett, T. Greasby, and R. D. Badawi, “Comparison of two-dimensional and three-dimensional iterative watershed segmentation methods in hepatic tumor volumetrics,” Med. Phys. 35(12), 5869–5881 (2008).
41. E. M. van Rikxoort, B. de Hoop, S. van de Vorst, M. Prokop, and B. van Ginneken, “Automatic segmentation of pulmonary segments from volumetric chest CT scans,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 28(4), 621–630 (2009).
42. M. Sakashita, T. Kitasaka, K. Mori, Y. Suenaga, and S. Nawano, “A method for extracting multi-organ from four-phase contrasted CT images based on CT value distribution estimation using EM-algorithm,” Proc. SPIE Med. Imaging 6509, 1C–1 (2007).
43. J. A. Sethian, Level set methods and fast marching methods: Evolving interfaces in computational geometry, fluid mechanics, computer vision and materials science (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1999).
44. D. Smeets, D. Loeckx, B. Stijnen, B. De Dobbelaer, D. Vandermeulen, and P. Suetens, “Semi-automatic level set segmentation of liver tumors combining a spiral-scanning technique with supervised fuzzy pixel classification,” Med. Image Anal. 14(1), 13–20 (2010).
45. T. Song et al., “Integrated four dimensional registration and segmentation of dynamic renal MR images,” Proceedings of Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention (MICCAI), LNCS (Springer, New York, 2006), Vol. 4191, pp. 758–765.
46. R. M. Summers et al., “Helical CT of Von Hippel-Lindau: Semi-automated segmentation of renal lesions,” Proceedings of International Conference in Image Processing (2001), pp. 293–296.
48. P. Viola and M. Jones, “Rapid object detection using a boosted cascade of simple features,” IEEE Conference on CVPR (2001), pp. 511–518.
49. S. Wang, J. Yao, N. Petrick, and R. M. Summers, “Combining statistical and geometric features for colonic polyp detection in CTC based on multiple kernel learning,” Int. J. Comput. Intell. Appl. 9(1), 1–15 (2010).
50. Q. Wang, E. Song, R. Jin, P. Han, X. Wang, Y. Zhou, and J. Zeng, “Segmentation of lung nodules in computed tomography images using dynamic programming and multidirection fusion techniques,” Acad. Radiol. 16(6), 678–688 (2009).
51. T. W. Way, B. Sahiner, H. P. Chan, L. Hadjiiski, P. N. Cascade, A. Chughtai, N. Bogot, and E. Kazerooni, “Computer-aided diagnosis of pulmonary nodules on CT scans: Improvement of classification performance with nodule surface features,” Med. Phys. 36(7), 3086–3098 (2009).
52. J. W. Xu and K. Suzuki, “Computer-aided detection of hepatocellular carcinoma in hepatic CT: False positive reduction with feature selection,” IEEE Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI) (2011), pp. 1097–1100.
53. H. Yoshida and J. Nappi, “Three-dimensional computer-aided diagnosis scheme for detection of colonic polyps,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 20, 1261–1274 (2001).
54. R. J. Zagoria, T. Gasser, J. R. Leyendecker, R. E. Bechtold, and R. B. Dyer., “Differentiation of renal neoplasms from high-density cysts: Use of attenuation changes between the corticomedullary and nephrographic phases of computed tomography,” J. Comput. Assist. Tomogr. 31(1), 37–41 (2007).
55. J. Zhang, R. A. Lefkowitz, N. M. Ishill, L. Wang, C. S. Moskowitz, P. Russo, H. Eisenberg, and H. Hricak., “Solid renal cortical tumors: Differentiation with CT,” Radiology 244(2), 494–504 (2007).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month