No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Multileaf collimators, air gap, lateral penumbra, and range compensation in proton radiotherapy
1. J. Daartz, M. Bangert, M. R. Bussiere, M. Engelsman, and H. M. Kooy, “Characterization of a mini-multileaf collimator in a proton beamline,” Med. Phys. 36(5), 1886–1894 (2009).http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.3116382
2. Ainsley et al., “Design, testing and characterization of a multileaf collimator for proton therapy,” Proceedings of Particle Therapy Co-operative Group Conference PTCOG 50, (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2011).
3. M. M. Urie, J. M. Sisterson, A. M. Koehler, M. Goitein, and J. Zoesman, “Proton beam penumbra: effects of separation between patient and beam modifying devices,” Med. Phys. 13(5), 734–741 (1986).http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.595974
4. H. M. Kooy, “Source size and SAD measurement,” NPTC Technical Report (2002).
5. N. Kanematsu, T. Akagi, Y. Takatani, S. Yonai, H. Sakamoto, and H. Yamashita, “Extended collimator model for pencil-beam dose calculation in proton radiotherapy,” Phys. Med. Biol. 51, 4807–4817 (2006).http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/0031-9155/51/19/006
6. Roelf L. Slopsema and Hanne M. Kooy, “Incorporation of the aperture thickness in proton pencil-beam dose calculations,” Phys. Med. Biol. 51, 5441–5453 (2006).http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/0031-9155/51/21/004
7. J. M. Sisterson, M. M. Urie, A. M. Koehler, and M. Goitein, “Distal penetration of proton beams: the effects of air gaps between compensating bolus and patient,” Phys. Med. Biol. 34 1309–1315 (1989).http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/0031-9155/34/9/016
8. M. Bues, W. D. Newhauser, U. Titt, and A. R. Smith, “Therapeutic step and shoot proton beam spot-scanning with a multi-leaf collimator: A Monte Carlo study,” Radiat. Protect. Dosim. 115(1–4), 164–169 (2005).http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/rpd/nci259
9. J. Daartz, A. Trofimov, and H. Paganetti, “Feasibility study of MLC based IMPT,” Proceedings of 2009 Meeting of the Particle Therapy Cooperative Group (PTCOG).
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month
Most cited this month