No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Fluorescence diffuse optical tomography using the split Bregman method
1. E. E. Graves, J. Ripoll, R. Weissleder, and V. Ntziachristos, “A submillimeter resolution fluorescence molecular imaging system for small animal imaging,” Med. Phys. 30, 901–911 (2003).
2. V. Ntziachristos, J. Ripoll, L. V. Wang, and R. Weissleder, “Looking and listening to light: the evolution of whole-body photonic imaging,” Nat. Biotechnol. 23, 313–320 (2005).
3. S. Patwardhan, S. Bloch, S. Achilefu, and J. Culver, “Time-dependent whole-body fluorescence tomography of probe bio-distributions in mice,” Opt. Express 13, 2564–2577 (2005).
5. A. Martin, J. Aguirre, A. Sarasa, D. Tsoukatou, A. Garofalakis, H. Meyer, C. Mamalaki, J. Ripoll, and A. M. Planas, “Imaging changes in lymphoid organs in vivo after brain ischemia with three-dimensional fluorescence molecular tomography in transgenic mice expressing green fluorescent protein in T lymphocytes,” Mol. Imaging 7, 157–167 (2008).
6. S. R. Arridge, M. Hiraoka, and D. T. Delpy, “A finite element approach for modelling photon transport in tissue,” Med. Phys. 20, 299–309 (1993).
7. X. Intes, V. Ntziachristos, J. P. Culver, A. Yodh, and B. Chance, “Projection access order in algebraic reconstruction technique for diffuse optical tomography,” Phys. Med. Biol. 47, N1–N10 (2002).
8. A. Soubret, J. Ripoll, and V. Ntziachristos, “Accuracy of fluorescent tomography in the presence of heterogeneities: study of the normalized Born ratio,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 24, 1377–1386 (2005).
9. A. Corlu, R. Choe, T. Durduran, M. A. Rosen, M. Schweiger, S. R. Arridge, M. D. Schnall, and A. G. Yodh, “Three-dimensional in vivo fluorescence diffusive optical tomography of breast cancer in humans,” Opt. Express 15, 6696–6716 (2007).
10. D. Hyde, R. Schulz, D. Brooks, E. Miller, and V. Ntziachristos, “Performance dependence of hybrid x-ray computed tomography/fluorescence molecular tomography on the optical forward problem,” J. Opt. Soc. Am. A 26, 919–923 (2009).
12. C. R. Vogel, Computational Methods for Inverse Problems (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Philadelphia, PA, 2002).
13. J. Nocedal and S. J. Wright, Numerical Optimization (Springer-Verlag, New York, 1999).
14. S. Osher, M. Burger, D. Goldfarb, J. Xu, and W. Yin, “An iterative regularization method for total variation-based image restoration,” Multiscale Model. Simul. 4, 460–489 (2005).
15. W. Yin, S. Osher, D. Goldfarb, and J. Darbon, “Bregman iterative algorithms for l1-minimization with applications to compressed sensing,” SIAM J. Imaging Sci. 1, 143–168 (2008).
17. E. Esser, “Applications of Lagrangian-based alternating direction methods and connections to split Bregman,” UCLA CAM Technical Report, 9–31 (2009).
18. M. Lustig, D. Donoho, and J. M. Pauly, “Sparse MRI: The application of compressed sensing for rapid MR imaging,” Magn. Reson. Med. 58, 1182–1195 (2007).
19. K. D. Paulsen and H. Jiang, “Enhanced frequency-domain optical image reconstruction in tissues through total variation minimization,” Appl. Opt. 35, 3447–58 (1996).
20. A. Douiri, M. Schweiger, J. Riley, and S. R. Arridge, “Anisotropic diffusion regularization methods for diffuse optical tomography using edge prior information,” Meas. Sci. Technol. 18, 87–95 (2007).
21. H. Gao and H. Zhao, “Multilevel bioluminescence tomography based on radiative transfer equation Part 1: l1 regularization,” Opt. Express 18, 1854–1871 (2010).
22. H. Gao and H. Zhao, “Multilevel bioluminescence tomography based on radiative transfer equation Part 2: Total variation and l1 data fidelity,” Opt. Express 18, 2894–2912 (2010).
23. D. Han, J. Tian, S. Zhu, J. Feng, C. Qin, B. Zhang, and X. Yang, “A fast reconstruction algorithm for fluorescence molecular tomography with sparsity regularization,” Opt. Express 18, 8630–8648 (2010).
24. M. Freiberger, C. Clason, and H. Scharfetter, “Total variation regularization for nonlinear fluorescence tomography with an augmented lagrangian splitting approach,” Appl. Opt. 49, 3741–3747 (2010).
25. T. Correia, J. Aguirre, A. Sisniega, J. Chamorro-Servent, J. Abascal, J. J. Vaquero, M. Desco, V. Kolehmainen, and S. Arridge, “Split operator method for fluorescence diffuse optical tomography using anisotropic diffusion regularisation with prior anatomical information,” Biomed. Opt. Express 2, 2632–2648 (2011).
27. A. B. Milstein, S. Oh, K. J. Webb, C. A. Bouman, Q. Zhang, D. A. Boas, and R. P. Millane, “Fluorescence optical diffusion tomography,” Appl. Opt. 42, 3081–3094 (2003).
28. V. Ntziachristos, A. H. Hielscher, A. G. Yodh, and B. Chance, “Diffuse optical tomography of highly heterogeneous media,” IEEE Trans. Medical Imaging 20, 470–478 (2001).
29. V. Ntziachristos and R. Weissleder, “Experimental three-dimensional fluorescence reconstruction of diffuse media by use of a normalized Born approximation,” Opt. Lett. 26, 893–895 (2001).
30. R. B. Schulz, A. Ale, A. Sarantopoulos, M. Freyer, E. Soehngen, M. Zientkowska, and V. Ntziachristos, “Hybrid system for simultaneous fluorescence and x-ray computed tomography,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 29, 465–473 (2010).
31. M. Schweiger, “Application of the finite element method in infrared image reconstruction of scattering media,” Ph.D. thesis, University College London, London, UK, 1994.
32. M. Schweiger, S. R. Arridge, M. Hiraoka, and D. T. Delpy, “The finite element method for the propagation of light in scattering media: Boundary and source conditions,” Med. Phys. 22, 1779–1792 (1995).
34. A. Banerjee, S. Merugu, and I. S. Dhillon, “Clustering with Bregman divergences,” J. Mach. Learn. Res. 6, 1705–1749 (2005).
36. J. Ripoll and V. Ntziachristos, “Imaging scattering media from a distance: theory and applications of noncontact optical tomography,” Mod. Phys. Lett. B 18, 1403–1431 (2004).
37. D. Boas, “Diffuse Photon Probes of Structural and Dynamical Properties of Turbid Media: Theory and Biomedical Applications,” Ph.D. thesis, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, 1996.
39. L. He, T.-C. Chang, S. Osher, T. Fang, and P. Speier, “MR image reconstruction by using the iterative refinement method and nonlinear inverse scale space methods,” UCLA CAM Technical Report, 6–35 (2006).
40. H. Gao, Y. Lin, G. Gulsen, and H. Zhao, “Fully linear reconstruction method for fluorescence yield and lifetime through inverse complex-source formulation,” Opt. Express 35, 1899–1901 (2010).
41. H. Gao, S. Osher, and H. Zhao, “Quantitative photoacoustic tomography,” UCLA CAM Report, 11–28. (Mathematical Modeling in Biomedical Imaging II: Optical, Ultrasound, and Opto-Acoustic Tomographies. Lecture Notes in Mathematics), Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg, 2035, 131–158 (2012).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month