No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Technical Note: DTI measurements of fractional anisotropy and mean diffusivity at 1.5 T: Comparison of two radiofrequency head coils with different functional designs and sensitivities
1. P. J. Basser and D. K. Jones, “Diffusion-tensor MRI: Theory, experimental design and data analysis —A technical review,” NMR Biomed. 15, 456–467 (2002).
3. D. Le Bihan, J. F. Mangin, C. Poupon, C. A. Clark, S. Pappata, N. Molko, and H. Chabriat, “Diffusion tensor imaging: Concepts and applications,” J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 13, 534–546 (2001).
4. P. C. Sundgren, Q. Dong, D. Gomez-Hassan, S. K. Mukherji, P. Maly, and R. Welsh, “Diffusion tensor imaging of the brain: Review of clinical applications,” Neuroradiology 46, 339–350 (2004).
6. C. G. Koay, J. D. Carew, A. L. Alexander, P. J. Basser, and M. E. Meyerand, “Investigation of anomalous estimates of tensor-derived quantities in diffusion tensor imaging,” Magn. Reson. Med. 55, 930–936 (2006).
7. D. K. Jones and P. J. Basser, “‘Squashing peanuts and smashing pumpkins’: How noise distorts diffusion-weighted MR data,” Magn. Reson. Med. 52, 979–993 (2004).
8. M. E. Bastin, P. A. Armitage, and I. Marshall, “A theoretical study of the effect of experimental noise on the measurement of anisotropy in diffusion imaging,” Magn. Reson. Imaging 16, 773–785 (1998).
10. A. W. Anderson, “Theoretical analysis of the effects of noise on diffusion tensor imaging,” Magn. Reson. Med. 46, 1174–1188 (2001).
11. B. A. Landman, J. A. Farrell, H. Huang, J. L. Prince, and S. Mori, “Diffusion tensor imaging at low SNR: Nonmonotonic behaviours of tensor contrasts,” Magn. Reson. Imaging 26, 790–800 (2008).
12. B. A. Landman, J. A. Farrell, C. K. Jones, S. A. Smith, J. L. Prince, and S. Mori, “Effects of diffusion weighting schemes on the reproducibility of DTI-derived fractional anisotropy, mean diffusivity, and principal eigenvector measurements at 1.5T,” Neuroimage 36, 1123–1138 (2007).
13. J. A. Farrell, B. A. Landman, C. K. Jones, S. A. Smith, J. L. Prince, P. C. M. van Zijl, and S. Mori, “Effects of signal-to-noise ratio on the accuracy and reproducibility of diffusion tensor imaging-derived fractional anisotropy, mean diffusivity, and principal eigenvector measurements at 1.5T,” J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 26, 756–767 (2007).
14. D. K. Jones, “The effect of gradient sampling schemes on measures derived from diffusion tensor MRI: a Monte Carlo study,” Magn. Reson. Med. 51, 807–815 (2004).
15. A. H. Poonawalla and H. J. Zhou, “Analytical error propagation in diffusion anisotropy calculations,” J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 19, 489–498 (2004).
16. H. Ni, V. Kavcic, T. Zhu, S. Ekholm and J. Zhong, “Effects of number of diffusion gradient directions on derived diffusion tensor imaging indices in human brain,” AJNR Am J. Neuroradiol. 27, 1776–1781 (2006).
17. M. Giannelli, M. Cosottini, M. C. Michelassi, G. Lazzarotti, G. Belmonte, C. Bartolozzi, and M. Lazzeri, “Dependence of brain DTI maps of fractional anisotropy and mean diffusivity on the number of diffusion weighting directions,” J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 11, 176–190 (2010).
18. D. B. Orbach, C. Wu, M. Law, J. S. Babb, R. Lee, A. Padua, and E. A. Knopp, “Comparing real-world advantages for the clinical neuroradiologist between a high field (3T), a phased array (1.5T) vs a single-channel 1.5T MR system,” J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 24, 16–24 (2006).
20. R. Bammer, M. Auer, S. L. Keeling, M. Augustin, L. A. Stables, R. W. Prokesch, R. Stollberger, M. E. Moseley, and F. Fazekas, “Diffusion tensor imaging using single-shot SENSE-EPI,” Magn. Reson. Med. 48, 128–136 (2002).
21. E. O. Stejskal and J. E. Tanner, “Spin diffusion measurements: Spin echoes in the presence of a time dependent field gradient,” J. Chem. Phys. 42, 288–292 (1965).
23. T. E. J. Behrens, M. W. Woolrich, M. Jenkinson, H. Johansen-Berg, R. G. Nunes, S. Clare, P. M. Matthews, J. M. Brady, and S. M. Smith, “Characterization and propagation of uncertainty in diffusion weighted MR images,” Magn. Reson. Med. 50, 1077–1088 (2003).
24. S. M. Smith, M. Jenkinson, M. W. Woolrich, C. F. Beckmann, T. E. J. Behrens, H. Johansen-Berg, P. R. Bannister, M. De Luca, I. Drobnjak, D. E. Flitney, R. Niazy, J. Saunders, J. Vickers, Y. Zhang, N. De Stefano, J. M. Brady, and P. M. Matthews, “Advances in functional and structural MR image analysis and implementation as FSL,” Neuroimage 23, 208–219 (2004).
25. R. Della Nave, A. Magaudda, R. Michelucci, G. Capizzi, A. Calabrò, L. Guerrini, C. Gavazzi, S. Diciotti, P. Riguzzi, O. Daniele, N. Villari, C. A. Tassinari, and M. Mascalchi, “Whole-brain histogram and voxel-based analyses of apparent diffusion coefficient and magnetization transfer ratio in celiac disease, epilepsy, and cerebral calcifications syndrome,” AJNR Am. J. Neuroradiol. 28, 479–485 (2007).
26. P. J. Basser, J. Mattielo and D. Lebihan D, “Estimation of the effective self-diffusion tensor from the NMR spin echo,” J. Magn. Reson. B 103, 247–54 (1994).
27. C. G. Koay, L. C. Chang, J. D. Carew, C. Pierpaoli, and P. J. Basser, “A unifying theoretical and algorithmic framework for least squares methods of estimation in diffusion tensor imaging,” J. Magn. Reson. 182, 115–125 (2006).
28. C. G. Koay, L. C. Chang, C. Pierpaoli, and P. J. Basser, “Error propagation framework for diffusion tensor imaging via diffusion tensor representations,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 26, 1017–1034 (2007).
29. P. A. Cook, Y. Bai, S. Nedjati-Gilani, K. K. Seunarine, M. G. Hall, G. J. Parker, and D. C. Alexander, “Camino: open-source diffusion-MRI reconstruction and processing,” 14th Scientific Meeting of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (Seattle, WA, 2006), p. 2759.
30. O. Dietrich, J. G. Raya, S. B. Reeder, M. F. Reiser, and S. O. Schoenberg, “Measurement of signal-to-noise ratios in MR images: Influence of multi-channel coils, parallel imaging, and reconstruction filters,” J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 26, 375–385 (2007).
31. K. M. Hasan, D. L. Parker, and A. L. Alexander, “Comparison of gradient encoding schemes for diffusion tensor MRI,” J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 13, 769–780 (2001).
32. T. A. G. M. Huisman, T. Loenneker, G. Barta, M. E. Bellemann, J. Hennig, J. E. Fischer, and K. A. Il’yasov KA, “Quantitative diffusion tensor MR imaging of the brain: field strength related variance of apparent diffusion coefficient (ADC) and fractional anisotropy (FA) scalars,” Eur. Radiol. 16, 1651–1658 (2006).
33. A. L. Alexander, J. E. Lee, Y. C. WU, and A. S. Field, “Comparison of diffusion tensor imaging measurements at 3.0 T versus 1.5 T with and without parallel imaging,” Neuroimaging Clin. N Am. 16, 299–309 (2006).
35. Y. Fushimi, Y. Miki, T. Okada, A. Yamamoto, N. Mori, T. Hanakawa, S. I. Urayama, T. Aso, H. Fukuyama, K. I. Kikuta and K. Togashi, “Fractional anisotropy and mean diffusivity: Comparison between 3.0-T and 1.5-T diffusion tensor imaging with parallel imaging using histogram and region of interest analysis,” NMR Biomed. 20, 743–748 (2007).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month