No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Determination of equivalent breast phantoms for different age groups of Taiwanese women: An experimental approach
1. Internal Commission on Radiological Protection ICRP, Statement from the 1987 Como Meeting of the ICRP (ICRP, 1987), 52.
2. American College of Radiolog, Mammography Quality Control Manual (American College of Radiology, Reston, VA, 1999).
3. Commission of the European Communities, European Guidelines for Quality Assurance in Breast Cancer Screening and Diagnosis 4th ed. (Commission of the European Communities, 2006).
4. Institute of Physical Science in Medicine, The Commissioning and Routine Testing of Mammographic X-ray System, 2nd ed. (Institute of Physical Science in Medicine, York, 1994), Report–59.
6. D. R. Dance, C. L. Skinner, K. C. Young, J. R. Beckett, and C. J. Kotre, “Additional factors for the estimation of mean glandular breast dose using the UK mammography dosimetry protocol,” Phys. Med. Biol. 45, 3225–3240 (2000).
7. K. C. Young, A. Burch, and J. M. Oduko, “Radiation doses received in the UK Breast Screening Programme in 2001 and 2002,” Br. J. Radiol. 78, 207–218 (2005).
8. K. C. Young, M. L. Ramsdale, and F. Bignell, “Review of dosimetric methods for mammography in the UK breast screening programme,” Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 80, 183–186 (1998).
10. K. Smans, H. Bosmans, M. Xiao, A. K. Carton, and G. Marchal, “Towards a proposition of a diagnostic (Dose) reference level for mammographic acquisitions in breast screening measurements in Belgium,” Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 117, 321–326 (2006).
12. S. L. Dong, T. C. Chu, G. Y. Lan, Y. C. Lin, Y. H. Yeh, and K. S. Chuang, “Development of an adjustable model breast for mammographic dosimetry assessment in Taiwanese women,” Am. J. Roentgenol. 196, W476–W481 (2011).
14. R. Klein, H. Aichinger, J. Dierker, J. T. M. Jansen, S. Joite-Barfuss, M. Sabel, R. Schulz-Wwndtland, and J. Zoetelief, “Determination of average glandular dose with modern mammography units for two large groups of patients,” Phys. Med. Biol. 42, 651–671 (1997).
16. N. Jamal, K. H. Ng, D. McLean, L. M. Looi, and F. Moosa, “Mammographic breast glandularity in Malaysian women: Data derived from radiography,” Am. J. Roentgenol. 182, 713–717 (2004).
17. A. Thilander, S. Eklund, W. Leitz, and S. Mattsson, “Special problem of patient dosimetry in mammography,” Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 43, 217–220 (1992).
19. A. H. Tyson, G. E. Mawdsley, and M. J. Yaffe, “Measurement of compressed breast thickness by optical stereoscopic photogrammetry,” Med. Phys. 36, 569–576 (2009).
20. G. E. Mawdsley, A. H. Tyson, C. L. Peressotti, R. A. Jong, and M. J. Yaffe, “Accurate estimation of compressed breast thickness in mammography,” Med. Phys. 36, 577–586 (2009).
21. S. L. Dong, J. L. Su, Y. H. Yeh, T. C. Chu, Y. C. Lin, and K. S. Chuang, “Development of an imaging-planning program for screen/film and computed radiography mammography for short chest-wall-to-nipple-distance breasts,” Br. J. Radiol. 84, 350–357 (2011).
22. J. T. M. Jansen, W. J. H. Veldkamp, M. A. O. Thijssen, S. van Woudenberg, and J. Zoetelief, “Method for determination of the mean fraction of glandular tissue in individual female breasts using mammography,” Phys. Med. Biol. 50, 5953–5967 (2005).
23. J. C. P. Heggie, “Survey of dose in screening mammography,” Australas. Phys. Eng. Sci. Med. 19, 207–217 (1996).
24. R. A. Geise and A. Palchevsky, “Composition of mammographic phantom materials,” Radiology 198, 347–350 (1996).
25. D. R. Dance, K. C. Young, and R. E. van Engen, “Further factors for the estimation of average glandular dose using the United Kingdom, European and IAEA breast dosimetry protocols,” Phys. Med. Biol. 54, 4361–4372 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month