No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
A quality assurance protocol for diffusion tensor imaging using the head phantom from American College of Radiology
2. D. Le Bihan, J. F. Mangin, C. Poupon, C. A. Clark, S. Pappata, N. Molko, and H. Chabriat, “Diffusion tensor imaging: Concepts and applications,” J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 13, 534–546 (2001).
3. M. A. Horsfield and D. K. Jones, “Applications of diffusion-weighted and diffusion tensor MRI to white matter diseases—A review,” NMR Biomed. 15, 570–577 (2002).
4. P. C. Sundgren, Q. Dong, D. Gómez-Hassan, S. K. Mukherji, P. Maly, and R. Welsh, “Diffusion tensor imaging of the brain: Review of clinical applications,” Neuroradiology 46, 339–350 (2004).
7. D. Le Bihan, C. Poupon, A. Amadon, and F. Lethimonnier, “Artifacts and pitfalls in diffusion MRI,” J. Magn. Reson Imaging 24, 478–488 (2006).
8. J. C. Haselgrove and J. R. Moore, “Correction for distortion of echo-planar images used to calculate the apparent diffusion coefficient,” Magn. Reson. Med. 36, 960–964 (1996).
9. S. Mattila, V. Renvall, J. Hiltunen, D. Kirven, R. Sepponenm, R. Hari, and A. Tarkiainen, “Phantom-based evaluation of geometric distortions in functional magnetic resonance and diffusion tensor imaging,” Magn. Reson. Med. 57, 754–763 (2007).
10. T. Netsch and A. van Muiswinkel, “Quantitative evaluation of image-based distortion correction in diffusion tensor imaging,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 23, 789–798 (2004).
11. O. Dietrich, J. G. Raya, S. B. Reeder, M. Ingrisch, M. F. Reiser, and S. O. Schoenberg, “Influence of multichannel combination, parallel imaging and other reconstruction techniques on MRI noise characteristics,” Magn. Reson. Imaging 26, 754–762 (2008).
12. S. B. Reeder, B. J. Wintersperger, O. Dietrich, T. Lanz, A. Greiser, M. F. Reiser, G. M. Glazer, and S. O. Schoenberg, “Practical approaches to the evaluation of signal-to-noise ratio performance with parallel imaging: Application with cardiac imaging and a 32-channel cardiac coil,” Magn. Reson. Med. 54, 748–754 (2005).
13. S. Skare, M. Hedehus, M. E. Moseley, and T. Q. Li, “Condition number as a measure of noise performance of diffusion tensor data acquisition schemes with MRI,” J. Magn. Reson. 147, 340–352 (2000).
15. M. Holz, S. R. Heil, and A. Sacco, “Temperature-dependent self-diffusion coefficients of water and six selected molecular liquids for calibration in accurate 1H NMR PFG measurements,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2, 4740–4742 (2000).
18. A. W. Anderson, “Theoretical analysis of the effects of noise on diffusion tensor imaging,” Magn. Reson. Med. 46, 1174–1188 (2001).
19. D. K. Jones and P. J. Basser, “Squashing peanuts and smashing pumpkins”: How noise distorts diffusion-weighted MR data,” Magn. Reson. Med. 52, 979–993 (2004).
20. J. A. D. Farrell, B. A. Landman, C. K. Jones, S. A. Smith, J. L. Prince, P. C. van Zijl, and S. Mori, “Effects of signal-to-noise ratio on the accuracy and reproducibility of diffusion tensor imaging-derived fractional anisotropy, mean diffusivity, and principal eigenvector measurements at 1.5 T,” J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 26, 756–767 (2007).
21. P. Jezzard and R. S. Balaban, “Correction for geometric distortion in echo planar images from B0 field variations,” Magn. Reson. Med. 34, 65–73 (1995).
22. A. N. Priest, E. De Vita, D. L. Thomas, and R. J. Ordidge, “EPI distortion correction from a simultaneously acquired distortion map using TRAIL,” J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 23, 597–603 (2006).
23. H. Huang, C. Ceritoglu, X. Li, A. Qiu, M. I. Miller, P. C. van Zijl, and S. Mori, “Correction of B0 susceptibility induced distortion in diffusion-weighted images using large-deformation diffeomorphic metric mapping,” Magn. Reson. Imaging 26, 1294–1302 (2008).
24. M. Wu, L. C. Chang, L. Walker, H. Lemaitre, A. S. Barnett, S. Marenco, and C. Pierpaoli, “Comparison of EPI distortion correction methods in diffusion tensor MRI using a novel framework,” Med. Image Comput. Comput. Assist. Interv. 11, 321–329 (2008).
25. S. M. Smith, M. Jenkinson, H. Johansen-Berg, D. Rueckert, T. E. Nichols, C. E. Mackay, K. E. Watkins, O. Ciccarelli, M. Z. Cader, P. M. Matthews, and T. E. J. Behrens, “Tract-based spatial statistics: Voxel wise analysis of multi-subject diffusion data,” NeuroImage 31, 1487–1505 (2006).
27. M. Perrin, C. Poupon, B. Rieul, P. Leroux, A. Constantinesco, J. F. Mangin, and D. LeBihan, “Validation of q-ball imaging with a diffusion fibre-crossing phantom on a clinical scanner,” Philos. Trans. R. Soc. B 360, 881–891 (2005).
28. N. Yanasak and J. Allison, “Use of capillaries in the construction of an MRI phantom for the assessment of diffusion tensor imaging: Demonstration of performance,” Magn. Reson. Imaging 24, 1349–1361 (2006).
29. R. Lorenz, M. E. Bellemann, J. Hennig, and K. A. Il’yasov, “Anisotropic phantom for quantitative diffusion tensor imaging and fiber-tracking validation,” Appl. Magn. Reson. 33, 419–429 (2008).
30. C. Reischauer, P. Staempfli, T. Jaermann, and P. Boesiger, “Construction of a temperature-controlled diffusion phantom for quality control of diffusion measurements,” J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 29, 692–698 (2009).
31. P. Pullens, A. Roebroeck, and R. Goebel, “Ground truth hardware phantoms for validation of diffusion-weighted MRI applications,” J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 32, 482–488 (2010).
32. P. S. Tofts, D. Lloyd, C. A. Clark, G. J. Barker, G. J. M. Parker, P. McConville, C. Baldock, and J. M. Pope, “Test liquids for quantitative MRI measurements of self-diffusion coefficient in vivo,” Magn. Reson. Med. 43, 368–374 (2000).
33. T. Zhu, R. Hu, X. Qiu, M. Taylor, Y. Tso, C. Yiannoutsos, B. Navia, S. Mori, S. Ekholm, G. Schifitto, and J. Zhong, “Quantification of accuracy and precision of multi-center DTI measurements: A diffusion phantom and human brain study,” NeuroImage 56, 1398–1411 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month