No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Verification of the linac isocenter for stereotactic radiosurgery using cine-EPID imaging and arc delivery
1. J. Rahimian, J. C. Chen, A. A. Rao, M. R. Girvigian, M. J. Miller, and H. E. Greathouse, “Geometrical accuracy of the Novalis stereotactic radiosurgery system for trigeminal neuralgia,” J. Neurosurg. 101, 351–355 (2004).
3. T. Peace, B. Subramanian, and P. Ravindran, “An experimental study on using a diagnostic computed radiography system as a quality assurance tool in radiotherapy,” Australas. Phys. Eng. Sci. Med. 31, 226–234 (2008).
4. W. Du, J. Yang, D. Luo, and M. Martel, “A simple method to quantify the coincidence between portal image graticules and radiation field centers or radiation isocenter,” Med. Phys. 37, 2256–2263 (2010).
6. H. Treuer, M. Hoevels, K. Luyken, A. Gierich, M. Kocher, R. P. Müller, and V. Sturm, “On isocenter adjustment and quality control in linear accelerator based radiosurgery with circular collimators and room lasers,” Phys. Med. Biol. 45, 2331–2342 (2000).
7. B. Arjomandy and M. D. Altschuler, “A quality assurance device for the accuracy of the isocenters of teletherapy and simulation machines,” Phys. Med. Biol. 45, 2207–2217 (2000).
8. J. Chojnowski and R. Gajewski, “An automatic method of the isocenter position verification for micromultileaf collimator based radiosurgery system,” Australas. Phys. Eng. Sci. Med. 34, 15–21 (2010).
9. P. Skworcow, J. A. Mills, O. C. L. Haas, and K. J. Burnham, “A new approach to quantify the mechanical and radiation isocenters of radiotherapy treatment machine gantries,” Phys. Med. Biol. 52, 7109–7124 (2007).
10. H. D’Souza, R. C. Joshi, T. Ganesh, V. Subramani, G. Vasu, R. Kumar, P. K. Julka, and G. K. Rath, “Variation in the isocenter of a Philips linear accelerator (SL–20) used for stereotactic radiosurgery/stereotactic radiotherapy,” Australas Radiol. 43, 342–345 (1999).
11. P. Winkler, H. Bergmann, G. Stuecklschweiger, and H. Guss, “Introducing a system for automated control of rotation axes, collimator and laser adjustment for a medical linear accelerator,” Phys. Med. Biol. 48, 1123–1132 (2003).
13. P. Drouet, S. Dubowsky, S. Zeghloul, and C. Mavroidis, “Compensation of geometric and elastic errors in large manipulators with an application to a high accuracy medical system,” Robotica 20, 341–352 (2002).
14. M. K. Woo, P. O’Brien, B. Gillies, and R. Etheridge, “Mechanical and radiation isocenter coincidence: An experience in linear accelerator alignment,” Med. Phys. 19, 357–359 (1992).
15. F. Rosca, F. Lorenz, F. L. Hacker, L. M. Chin, N. Ramakrishna, and P. Zygmanski, “An MLC-based linac QA procedure for the characterization of radiation isocenter and room lasers’ position,” Med. Phys. 33, 1780–1787 (2006).
16. R. Fahrig and D. W. Holdsworth, “Three-dimensional computed tomographic reconstruction using a C-arm mounted XRII: Image-based correction of gantry motion nonidealities,” Med. Phys. 27, 30–38 (2000).
17. T. Torfeh, S. Beaumont, D. Bonnet, Y. Barbotteau, J. P. Guédon, N. Normand, E. Denis, P. Fenoglietto, and N. Ailleres, “Digital phantoms for the evaluation of a software used for an automatic analysis of the Winston–Lutz test in image guided radiation therapy,” Proc. SPIE 6913, 69133F–169133F–11 (2008).
18. J. Grimm, S. L. Grimm, I. J. Das, Y. Zhu, I. Yeo, J. Xue, L. Simpson, D. Jacob, and A. Sarkar, “A quality assurance method with submillimeter accuracy for stereotactic linear accelerators,” J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 12, 182–198 (2011).
19. E. E. Klein, J. Hanley, J. Bayouth, F.-F. Yin, W. Simon, S. Dresser, C. Serago, F. Aguirre, B. Arjomandy, L. Ma, C. Liu, C. Sandin, and T. Holmes, “Task Group 142 report: Quality assurance of medical accelerators,” Med. Phys. 36, 4197–4212 (2009).
20. L. Dong, A. Shiu, S. Tung, and A. Boyer, “Verification of radiosurgery target point alignment with an electronic portal imaging device (EPID),” Med. Phys. 24, 263–267 (1997).
21. N. Hayashi, Y. Obata, Y. Uchiyama, Y. Mori, Ch. Hashizume, and T. Kobayashi, “Assessment of spatial uncertainties in the radiotherapy process with the novalis system,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 75, 549–557 (2009).
22. T. Takahashi, K. Nishimura, M. Hondo, T. Okada, H. Osada, and N. Honda, “Measurement of repositioning accuracy during fractionated stereotactic radiotherapy for intracranial tumors using noninvasive fixation of brainlab radiotherapy equipment,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 66, S67–S70 (2006).
24. D. A. Low, Z. Li, and R. E. Drzymala, “Minimization of target positioning error in accelerator-based radiosurgery,” Med. Phys. 22, 443–448 (1995).
25.Ch. F. Serago, A. A. Lewin, P. V. Houdek, S. Gonzalez-Arias, J. G. Schwade, A Abitbol, and V. Marcial-Vega, “Radiosurgery target point alignment errors detected with portal film verification,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 24, 777–780 (1992).
26. J. S. Tsai, “Analyzes of multi-irradiation film for system alignments in stereotactic radiotherapy (SRT) and radiosurgery (SRS),” Phys. Med. Biol. 41, 1597–1620 (1996).
27. G. Grebe, M. Pfaender, M. Roll, and L. Luedemann, “Dynamic arc radiosurgery and radiotherapy: Commissioning and verification of dose distributions,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 49, 1451–1460 (2001).
28. R. Ramani, G. Ketko, P. F. O’Brien, and M. L. Schwartz, “A QA phantom for dynamic stereotactic radiosurgery: Quantitative measurements,” Med. Phys. 22, 1343–1346 (1995).
29. B. Winey, G. Sharp, and M. Bussière, “A fast double template convolution isocenter evaluation algorithm with subpixel accuracy,” Med. Phys. 38, 223–227 (2011).
30. G. Liu, T. van Doorn, and E. Bezak, “The linear accelerator mechanical and radiation isocenter assessment with an electronic portal imaging device (EPID),” Australas. Phys. Eng. Sci. Med. 27, 111–117 (2004).
31. W. Du and J. A. Yang, “A Robust Hough transform algorithm for determining the radiation centers of circular and rectangular fields with subpixel accuracy,” Phys. Med. Biol. 54, 555–567 (2009).
32. J. R. Sykes, R. Lindsay, C. J. Dean, D. S. Brettle, D. R. Magee, and D. I. Thwaites, “Measurement of cone beam CT coincidence with megavoltage isocenter and image sharpness using the QUASAR TM Penta-Guide phantom,” Phys. Med. Biol. 53, 5275–5293 (2008).
33. S. U. Lee, S. Y. Chung, and R. H. Park, “A comparative performance study of several global thresholding techniques for segmentation,” Comput. Vis. Graph. Image Process. 52, 171–190 (1990).
34. K. J. Pithadiya, Ch. K. Modi, and J. D. Chauhan, “Selecting the most favourable edge detection technique for liquid level inspection in bottle,” Int. J. Comput. Inf. Sys. 3, 34–44 (2011).
37. D. J. Hunt and L. W. Nolte, “Performance of the Hough Transform and its relationship to statistical signal detection theory,” Comput. Vis. Graph. Image Process. 43, 221–238 (1988).
38. W. Mao, M. Speiser, P. Medin, L. Papiez, T. Solberg, and L. Xing, “Initial application of a geometric QA tool for integrated MV and kV imaging systems on Trilogy, Synergy, and Vero,” IFMBE Proceedings 25/2009 world congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering (WC 2009), Springer, Munich, September 7– 12, 2009, pp. 358–361.
39. L. Pisani, D. Lockman, D. Jaffray, D. Yan, A. Martinez, and J. Wong, “Setup error in radiotherapy: On-line correction using electronic kilovoltage and megavoltage radiographs,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 47, 825–839 (2000).
40. M. K. Woo, “A personal-computer-based method to obtain “star-shots,” of mechanical and optical isocenters for gantry rotation of linear accelerators,” Med. Phys. 29, 2753–2755 (2002).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month