No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Medical physics graduate programs should adjust enrollment to achieve equilibrium between graduates and residents
1. Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Educational Programs Inc., “CAMPEP Accredited Residency Programs in Medical Physics (2010),” http://www.campep.org/campeplstres.asp.
2. D. W. O. Rogers, “2010 William D. Coolidge award acceptance speech, AAMP Newsl. 35(5), 34–38 (2010) [http://www.aapm.org/pubs/protected_files/newsletter/3505-aapmnews.pdf].
3. M. D. Mills, J. Thornewill, and R. J. Esterhay, “Future trends in the supply and demand for radiation oncology physicists,” J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 11, 209–219 (2010) [http://www.jacmp.org/index.php/jacmp/article/view/3005/1826].
4. M. G. Herman, T. A. Harms, K. R. Hogstrom, E. E. Klein, L. E. Reinstein, L. N. Rothenberg, B. D. Wichman, G. A. White, R. D. Zwicker, B. J. Gerbi, and S. R. Thomas, “Alternative clinical medical physics training pathways for medical physicists: Report of AAPM Task Group 133,” American Association of Physicists in Medicine, College Park, MD (2008), http://www.aapm.org/pubs/reports/RPT_133.pdf.
5. The Physician Workforce: Projections and Research into Current Issues Affecting Supply and Demand, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Health Professions, December 2008 ftp://ftp.hrsa.gov/bhpr/workforce/physicianworkforce.pdf.
6. B. D. Smith, B. G. Haffty, L. D. Wilson, G. L. Smith, A. N. Patel, and T. A. Buchholz, “The future of Radiation Oncology in the United States from 2010 to 2020: Will supply keep pace with demand?,” J. Clin. Oncol. (2010). http://jco.ascopubs.org/content/early/2010/10/15/JCO.2010.31.2520.abstract.
7. E. Jackson, “The Society of Directors of Academic Medical Physics Programs (SDAMPP) Residency Program Survey Results,” Society of Directors of Academic Medical Physics Programs, College Park, MD (2010), http://www.sdampp.org/documents/Residency_Program_Survey_2009_Final.pdf.
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month
Most cited this month