No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Evaluation of the accuracy of 3DVH software estimates of dose to virtual ion chamber and film in composite IMRT QA
2. B. E. Nelms and J. A. Simon, “A survey on planar IMRT QA analysis,” J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 8, 76–90 (2007).
3. B. E. Nelms, H. Zhen, and W. A. Tomé, “Per-beam, planar IMRT QA passing rates do not predict clinically relevant patient dose errors,” Med. Phys. 38, 1037–1044 (2011).
4. H. Zhen, B. E. Nelms, and W. A. Tomé, “Moving from gamma passing rates to patient DVH-based QA metrics in pretreatment dose QA,” Med. Phys. 38, 5477–5489 (2011).
5. B. E. Nelms and W. E. Simon, U.S. patent 7,945,022 May 17, 2011.
6. G. Jarry, D. Martin, M. Ayles, P. Pater, and M. Lemire, “SU-E-T-411: Evaluation of IMRT QA using 3DVH, a 3D patient dose and verification analysis software,” Med. Phys. 38, 3581 May 17, 2011.
7. M. Nielsen, M. Carlone, C. Cruje, and M. MacPherson, “SU-E-T-411: Validation of plan dose perturbation software for use in patient specific IMRT quality assurance,” Med. Phys. 38, 3582 (2011).
8. A. J. Olch and M. L. Whitaker, “Validation of a treatment plan-based calibration method for 2D detectors used for treatment delivery quality assurance,” Med. Phys. 37, 4485–4494 (2010).
9. D. A. Low, W. B. Harms, S. Mutic, and J. A. Purdy, “A technique for the quantitative evaluation of dose distributions,” Med. Phys. 25, 656–661 (1998).
11. G. A. Ezzell, J. W. Burmeister, N. Dogan, T. J. LoSasso, J. G. Mechalakos, D. Mihailidis, A. Molineu, J. R. Palta, C. R. Ramsey, B. J. Salter, J. Shi, P. Xia, N. J. Yue, and Y. Xiao, “IMRT commissioning: Multiple institution planning and dosimetry comparisons, a report from AAPM Task Group 119,” Med. Phys. 36, 5359–5373 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month