No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Physicists who are responsible for high-tech radiotherapy procedures should have to be specially credentialed
1. C. Palahniuk, Fight Club (Norton, New York, 1996).
2. S. H. Benedict et al., “Stereotactic body radiation therapy: The report of AAPM Task Group 101,” Med. Phys. 37, 4078–4101 (2010).http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.3438081
3. T. D. Solberg et al., “Quality and safety considerations in stereotactic radiosurgery and stereotactic body radiation therapy: Executive summary,” Prac. Radiat. Oncol. 2, 2–9 (2012).http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.prro.2011.06.014
4. W. Hendee and M. Herman, “Improving patient safety in radiation oncology,” Med. Phys. 38, 78–82 (2011).http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.3522875
5. Chartrounds, Linking Radiation Oncologists, https://www.chartrounds.com.
6. W. Bogdanich, “Radiation offers new cures, and ways to do harm,” New York Times, 23rd January, 2010, http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/24/health/24radiation.html.
7. L. B. Marks, K. L. Light, J. L. Hubbs, D. L. Georgas, E. L. Jones, M. C. Wright, C. G. Willett, and F. F. Yin, “The impact of advanced technologies on treatment deviations in radiation treatment delivery,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 69, 1579–1586 (2007).http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2007.08.017
8. B. S. Bloom, M. D. Engelhart, E. J. Furst, W. H. Hill, and D. R. Krathwohl, “Taxonomy of educational objectives: The classification of educational goals,” Handbook I: Cognitive Domain (Longmans, Green, New York, 1956).
9. A. M. Memon, R. J. Gordon, and B. Memon, “Oral assessment and postgraduate medical examinations: Establishing conditions for validity, reliability and fairness,” Adv. Health Sci. Educ. 15, 277–279 (2010).http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10459-008-9111-9
10. The American Board of Radiology, “What is MOC?,” http://www.theabr.org/moc-landing.
11. The American Association of Physicists in Medicine, “Practice Quality Improvement Program,” http://moc.aapm.org/pqi/.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month
Most cited this month