No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Localization of deformable tumors from short-arc projections using Bayesian estimation
1. E. D. Yorke, P. Keall, and F. Verhaegen, “Anniversary paper: Role of medical physicists and the AAPM in improving geometric aspects of treatment accuracy and precision,” Med. Phys. 35(3), 828–839 (2008).
3. D. Verellen, M. De Ridder, N. Linthout, K. Tournel, G. Soete, and G. Storme, “Innovations in image-guided radiotherapy,” Nat. Rev. Cancer 7(12), 949–960 (2007).
5. M. J. Murphy, J. Balter, S. Balter, J. A. BenComo, I. J. Das, S. B. Jiang, C. M. Ma, G. H. Olivera, R. F. Rodebaugh, K. J. Ruchala, H. Shirato, and F.-F. Yin, “The management of imaging dose during image-guided radiotherapy: Report of the AAPM task group 75,” Med. Phys. 34(10), 4041–4063 (2007).
6. B. Winey, P. Zygmanski, and Y. Lyatskaya, “Evaluation of radiation dose delivered by cone beam CT and tomosynthesis employed for setup of external breast irradiation,” Med. Phys. 36(1), 164–173 (2009).
7. D. B. Russakoff, T. Rohlfing, and C. R. Maurer, Jr., “Fast intensity-based 2D-3D image registration of clinical data using light,” in Proceedings of the Ninth IEEE International Computer Vision Conference, Nice, France, 2003 (IEEE Computer Society, Washington, DC, 2003), pp. 416–422.
8. J. R. Sykes, A. Amer, J. Czajka, and C. J. Moore, “A feasibility study for image guided radiotherapy using low dose, high speed, cone beam x-ray volumetric imaging,” Radiother. Oncol. 77(1), 45–52 (2005).
9. M. Yoon, M. Cheong, J. Kim, D. H. Shin, S. Y. Park, and S. B. Lee, “Accuracy of an automatic patient-positioning system based on the correlation of two edge images in radiotherapy,” J. Digit Imaging 24, 322–330 (2010).
10. T. M. Ransome, D. M. Rubin, T. Marwala, and E. A. de Kock, “Optimising the verification of patient positioning in proton beam therapy,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 3rd International Conference Computational Cybernetics (ICCC) 2005 (IEEE Computational Intelligence Society, Budapest, Hungary, 2005), pp. 279–284.
11. J. Wu, M. Kim, J. Peters, H. Chung, and S. S. Samant, “Evaluation of similarity measures for use in the intensity-based rigid 2D-3D registration for patient positioning in radiotherapy,” Med. Phys. 36(12), 5391–5403 (2009).
13. A. A. Goshtasby, 2-D and 3-D Image Registration: For Medical, Remote Sensing, and Industrial Applications (Wiley, Hoboken, NJ, 2005).
14. K. Rohr, H. S. Stiehl, R. Sprengel, T. M. Buzug, J. Weese, and M. H. Kuhn, “Landmark-based elastic registration using approximating thin-plate splines,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 20(6), 526–534 (2001).
15. S. H. Benedict, K. M. Yenice, D. Followill, J. M. Galvin, W. Hinson, B. Kavanagh, P. Keall, M. Lovelock, S. Meeks, L. Papiez, T. Purdie, R. Sadagopan, M. C. Schell, B. Salter, D. J. Schlesinger, A. S. Shiu, T. Solberg, D. Y. Song, V. Stieber, R. Timmerman, W. A. Tomé, D. Verellen, L. Wang, and F.-F. Yin, “Stereotactic body radiation therapy: The report of AAPM task group 101,” Med. Phys. 37(8), 4078–4101 (2010).
16. S. Nithiananthan, S. Schafer, A. Uneri, D. J. Mirota, J. W. Stayman, W. Zbijewski, K. K. Brock, M. J. Daly, H. Chan, J. C. Irish, and J. H. Siewerdsen, “Demons deformable registration of CT and cone-beam CT using an iterative intensity matching approach,” Med. Phys. 38, 1785–1798 (2011).
18. W. R. Crum, T. Hartkens, and D. L. G. Hill, “Non-rigid image registration: Theory and practice,” Br. J. Radiol. 77(spec no. 2), S140–S153 (2004).
19. A. Buehler, S.-K. Ng, Y. Lyatskaya, D. Stsepankou, J. Hesser, and P. Zygmanski, “Evaluation of clip localization for different kilovoltage imaging modalities as applied to partial breast irradiation setup,” Med. Phys. 36(3), 821–834 (2009).
20. P. R. Poulsen, B. Cho, K. Langen, P. Kupelian, and P. J. Keall, “Three-dimensional prostate position estimation with a single x-ray imager utilizing the spatial probability density,” Phys. Med. Biol. 53(16), 4331–4353 (2008).
21. R. Li, B. P. Fahimian, and L. Xing, “A Bayesian approach to real-time 3D tumor localization via monoscopic x-ray imaging during treatment delivery,” Med. Phys. 38(7), 4205–4214 (2011).
23. M. van Herk and H. M. Kooy, “Automatic three-dimensional correlation of CT-CT, CT-MRI, and CT-SPECT using chamfer matching,” Med. Phys. 21(7), 1163–1178 (1994).
24. M. Van Herk, Handbook of Medical Imaging: Image Registration Using Chamfer Matching (Academic, San Diego, CA, 2000).
25. W. Hoegele, R. Loeschel, B. Dobler, J. Hesser, O. Koelbl, and P. Zygmanski, “Stochastic formulation of patient positioning using linac-mounted cone beam imaging with prior knowledge,” Med. Phys. 38, 668–681 (2011).
26. W. Hoegele, R. Loeschel, B. Dobler, M. Kroiss, O. Koelbl, and P. Zygmanski, “A Bayesian framework for marker-based patient positioning with a few projections in very short arcs,” in Radiotherapy and Oncology, in Proceedings of the ESTRO 31: European Society for Therapeutic Radiotherapy and Oncology 2012 Annual Conference, Barcelona, Spain (European Society for Therapeutic Radiotherapy and Oncology, Brussels, Belgium, 2012), Vol. 103, Supplement 1, pp. 165–166.
27. E. L. Lehmann and G. Casella, Theory of Point Estimation (Springer, New York, 1998).
28. C. P. Robert, The Bayesian Choice (Springer, New York, 2007).
29. W. Burger and M. J. Burge, Principles of Digital Image Processing: Core Algorithms (Springer, New York, 2009).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month