No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Carpal tunnel syndrome diagnosis by a self-normalization process and ultrasound compound imaging
1. W. Buchberger, W. Judmaier, G. Birbamer, M. Lener, and C. Schmidauer, “Carpal tunnel syndrome: Diagnosis with high-resolution sonography,” Am. J. Roentgenol. 159, 793–798 (1992).
2. I. Duncan, P. Sullivan, and F. Lomas, “Sonography in the diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome,” Am. J. Roentgenol. 173, 681–684 (1999).
3. J. C. Rosecrance, T. M. Cook, D. C. Anton, and L. A. Merlino, “Carpal tunnel syndrome among apprentice construction workers,” Am. J. Ind. Med. 42, 107–116 (2002).
5. J. C. Witt, J. G. Hentz, and J. C. Stevens, “Carpal tunnel syndrome with normal nerve conduction studies,” Muscle Nerve 29, 515–522 (2004).
6. J. R. Fowler, J. P. Gaughan, and A. M. Ilyas, “The sensitivity and specificity of ultrasound for the diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome: a meta-analysis,” Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res. 469, 1089–1094 (2011).
8. R. S. Martins, M. G. Siqueira, H. Simplício, D. Agapito, and M. Medeiros, “Magnetic resonance imaging of idiopathic carpal tunnel syndrome: Correlation with clinical findings and electrophysiological investigation,” Clin. Neurol. Neurosurg. 110, 38–45 (2008).
9. R. Beekman and L. H. Visser, “Sonography in the diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome: A critical review of the literature,” Muscle Nerve 27, 26–33 (2003).
11. L. Padua, C. Pazzaglia, P. Caliandro, G. Granata, M. Foschini, C. Briani, and C. Martinoli, “Carpal tunnel syndrome: Ultrasound, neurophysiology, clinical and patient-oriented assessment,” Clin. Neurophysiol. 119, 2064–2069 (2008).
13. S. C. Roll, J. Case-Smith, and K. D. Evans, “Diagnostic accuracy of ultrasonography vs. electromyography in carpal tunnel syndrome: A systematic review of literature,” Ultrasound Med. Biol. 37, 1539–1553 (2011).
14. H. R. Koyuncuoglu, S. Kutluhan, A. Yesildag, O. Oyar, K. Guler, and A. Ozden, “The value of ultrasonographic measurement in carpal tunnel syndrome in patients with negative electrodiagnostic tests,” Eur. J. Radiol. 56, 365–369 (2005).
15. P. A. Nathan, R. C. Keniston, K. D. Meadows, and R. S. Lockwood, “The relationship between body mass index and the diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome,” Muscle Nerve 17, 1491–1493 (1994).
16. C. Boz, M. Ozmenoglu, V. Altunayoglu, S. Velioglu, and Z. Alioglu, “Individual risk factors for carpal tunnel syndrome: An evaluation of body mass index, wrist index and hand anthropometric measurements,” Clin. Neurol. Neurosurg. 106, 294–299 (2004).
17. L. D. Hobson-Webb, V. J. Juel, J. M. Massey, and D. B. Sanders, “The ultrasonographic wrist to forearm median nerve area ratio in carpal tunnel syndrome,” Clin. Neurophysiol. 119, 1353–1357 (2008).
18. A. S. Klauser, E. J. Halpern, T. De Zordo, G. M. Feuchtner, R. Arora, J. Gruber, C. Martinoli, and W. N. Loscher, “Carpal tunnel syndrome assessment with US: Value of additional cross-sectional area measurements of the median nerve in patients versus healthy volunteers,” Radiology 250, 171–177 (2009).
19. R. R. Entrekin, B. A. Porter, H. H. Sillesen, A. D. Wong, P. L. Cooperberg, and C. H. Fix, “Real-time spatial compound imaging: Application to breast, vascular, and musculoskeletal ultrasound,” Semin. Ultrasound CT MR. 22, 50–64 (2001).
20. D. C. Lin, L. N. Nazarian, P. L. O’Kane, J. M. McShane, L. Parker, and C. R. Merritt, “Advantages of real-time spatial compound sonography of the musculoskeletal system versus conventional sonography,” Am. J. Roentgenol. 179, 1629–1631 (2002).
22. S. O. Oktar, C. Yücel, H. Ozdemir, A. Ulutürk, and S. Işik, “Comparison of conventional sonography, real-time compound sonography, tissue harmonic sonography, and tissue harmonic compound sonography of abdominal and pelvic lesions,” Am. J. Roentgenol. 181, 1341–1347 (2003).
24. Y. Yoshii, H. R. Villarraga, J. Henderson, C. Zhao, K. N. An, and P. C. Amadio, “Ultrasound assessment of the displacement and deformation of the median nerve in the human carpal tunnel with active finger motion,” J. Bone Joint Surg. Am. 91, 2922–2930 (2009).
25. K. Z. Abd-Elmoniem, A. B. Youssef, and Y. M. Kadah, “Real-time speckle reduction and coherence enhancement in ultrasound imaging via nonlinear anisotropic diffusion,” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 49, 997–1014 (2002).
26. J. Revell, M. Mirmehdi, and D. McNally, “Computer vision elastography: Speckle adaptive motion estimation for elastography using ultrasound sequences,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 24, 755–766 (2005).
28. Y. Y. Liao, C. H. Li, P. H. Tsui, C. C. Chang, W. H. Kuo, K. J. Chang, and C. K. Yeh, “Strain-compounding technique with ultrasound Nakagami imaging for distinguishing between benign and malignant breast tumors,” Med. Phys. 39, 2325–2333 (2012).
33. Y. Y. Liao, J. C. Wu, C. H. Li, and C. K. Yeh, “Texture feature analysis for breast ultrasound image enhancement,” Ultrason. Imaging 33, 264–278 (2011).
34. A. Madabhushi and D. N. Metaxas, “Combining low-, high-level and empirical domain knowledge for automated segmentation of ultrasonic breast lesions,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 22, 155–169 (2003).
36. C. W. Gardiner, Handbook of Stochastic Methods, 3rd ed. (Springer, New York, 2004).
38. J. Becker, D. B. Nora, I. Gomes, F. F. Stringari, R. Seitensus, J. S. Panosso, and J. C. Ehlers, “An evaluation of gender, obesity, age and diabetes mellitus as risk factors for carpal tunnel syndrome,” Clin. Neurophysiol. 113, 1429–1434 (2002).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month