No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Measurement of blood flow and xenon solubility coefficient in the human liver by xenon-enhanced computed tomography
1. D. Gur, W. F. Good, D. L. Herbert, H. Yonas, P. Wozney, D. H. Van Thiel, and S. K. Wolfson, Jr., “Blood flow mapping in the human liver by the xenon/CT method,” J. Comput. Assist. Tomogr. 9, 447–450 (1985).
2. K. A. Miles, M. P. Hayball, and A. K. Dixon, “Functional images of hepatic perfusion obtained with dynamic CT,” Radiology 188, 405–411 (1993).
3. S. Sase, M. Monden, H. Oka, K. Dono, T. Fukuta, and I. Shibata, “Hepatic blood flow measurements with arterial and portal blood flow mapping in the human liver by means of xenon CT,” J. Comput. Assist. Tomogr. 26, 243–249 (2002).
4. A. Fick, “Ueber die messung des blutquantums in den herzventrikeln,” Verh. Dtsch. Phys. Med. Ges. 2, 16–17 (1870)
4.[quoted in its entirety by H. E. Hoff and H. J. Scott, “Medical progress—physiology,” N. Engl. J. Med. 239, 122–123 (1948)].
5. B. P. Drayer, S. K. Wolfson, O. M. Reinmuth, M. Dujovny, M. Boehnke, and E. E. Cook, “Xenon enhanced CT for analysis of cerebral integrity, perfusion, and blood flow,” Stroke 9, 123–130 (1978).
6. F. Kelcz, S. K. Hilal, P. Hartwell, and P. M. Joseph, “Computed tomographic measurement of the xenon brain-blood partition coefficient and implications for regional cerebral blood flow,” Radiology 127, 385–392 (1978).
7. J. S. Meyer, L. A. Hayman, M. Yamamoto, F. Sakai, and S. Nakajima, “Local cerebral blood flow measured by CT after stable xenon inhalation,” Am. J. Roentgenol. 135, 239–251 (1980).
8. D. Gur, W. F. Good, S. K. Wolfson, Jr., H. Yonas, and L. Shabason, “In vivo mapping of local cerebral blood flow by xenon-enhanced computed tomography,” Science 215, 1267–1268 (1982).
9. W. A. Kalender, A. Polacin, H. Eidloth, S. Kashiwagi, T. Yamashita, and S. Nakano, “Brain perfusion studies by xenon-enhanced CT using washin/washout study protocols,” J. Comput. Assist. Tomogr. 15, 816–822 (1991).
10. A. Steward, P. R. Allott, A. L. Cowles, and W. W. Mapleson, “Solubility coefficients for inhaled anaesthetics for water, oil and biological media,” Brit. J. Anaesth. 45, 282–293 (1973).
11. M. R. Charlton, J. M. Burns, R. A. Pedersen, K. D. Watt, J. K. Heimbach, and R. A. Dierkhising, “Frequency and outcomes of liver transplantation for nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in the United States,” Gastroenterology 141, 1249–1253 (2011).
12. S. S. Kety, “The theory and applications of the exchange of inert gas at the lungs and tissues,” Pharmacol. Rev. 3, 1–41 (1951).
13. G. von Oettingen, B. Bergholt, M. Rasmussen, L. Østergaad, and J. Astrup, “Pulmonary function affects the quantification of rCBF by non-invasive xenon methods,” J. Neurosci. Methods 95, 159–169 (2000).
15. S. Sase, H. Takahashi, H. Ikeda, M. Kobayashi, N. Matsumoto, and M. Suzuki, “Determination of time-course change rate for arterial xenon using the time course of tissue xenon concentration in xenon-enhanced computed tomography,” Med. Phys. 35, 2331–2338 (2008).
16. C. V. Greenway and R. D. Stark, “Hepatic vascular bed,” Physiol. Rev. 51, 23–65 (1971).
17. R. Sarper, W. A. Fajiman, E. B. Rypins, J. M. Henderson, Y. A. Tarcan, J. T. Galambos, and W. D. Warren, “A noninvasive method for measuring portal venous/total hepatic blood flow by hepatosplenic radionuclide angiography,” Radiology 141, 179–184 (1981).
20. R. Longo, C. Ricci, F. Masutti, R. Vidimari, L. S. Crocé, L. Bercich, C. Tiribelli, and L. D. Palma, “Fatty infiltration of the liver. Quantification by 1H localized magnetic resonance spectroscopy and comparison with computed tomography,” Invest. Radiol. 28, 297–302 (1993).
21. C. Ricci, R. Longo, E. Gioulis, M. Bosco, P. Pollesello, F. Masutti, L. S. Crocé, S. Paoletti, B. Bernard, C. Tiribelli, and L. D. Palma, “Noninvasive in vivo quantitative assessment of fat content in human liver,” J. Hepatol. 27, 108–113 (1997).
22. M. R. Oliva, K. J. Mortele, E. Segatto, J. N. Glickman, S. M. Erturk, P. R. Ros, and S. G. Silverman, “Computed tomography features of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis with histopathologic correlation,” J. Comput. Assist. Tomogr. 30, 37–43 (2006).
23. L. S. Szczepaniak, P. Nurenberg, D. Leonard, J. D. Browing, J. S. Reingold, S. Grundy, H. H. Hobbs, and R. L. Dobbins, “Magnetic resonance spectroscopy to measure hepatic triglyceride content: Prevalence of hepatic steatosis in the general population,” Am. J. Physiol. Endocrinol. Metab. 288, E462–E468 (2005).
24. H. Becker, M. Knoll, B. Haubitz, and K. L. Rittmann, “Radiation exposure,” in Quantitative Cerebral Blood Flow Measurements Using Stable Xenon/CT: Clinical Applications, edited by M. Tomonaga, A. Tanaka, and H. Yonas (Futura, New York, 1995), pp. 55–60.
25. I. Suramo, M. Päivänsalo, and V. Myllylä, “Cranio-caudal movements of the liver, pancreas and kidneys in respiration,” Acta Radiol. Diagn. (Stockh) 25, 129–131 (1984).
26. R. Wagman, E. Yorke, E. Ford, P. Giraud, G. Mageras, B. Minsky, and K. Rosenzweig, “Respiratory gating for liver tumors: Use in dose escalation,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 55, 659–668 (2003).
27. J. P. Kühn, M. Evert, N. Friedrich, S. Kannengiesser, J. Mayerle, R. Thiel, M. M. Lerch, F. Dombrowski, B. Mensel, N. Hosten, and R. Puls, “Noninvasive quantification of hepatic fat content using three-echo dixon magnetic resonance imaging with correction for T2* relaxation effects,” Invest. Radiol. 46, 783–789 (2011).
28. S. B. Reeder, I. Cruite, G. Hamilton, and C. B. Sirlin, “Quantitative assessment of liver fat with magnetic resonance and spectroscopy,” J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 34, 729–749 (2011).
29. D. A. Raptis, M. A. Fischer, R. Graf, D. Nanz, A. Weber, W. Moritz, Y. Tian, C. E. Oberkofler, and P. A. Clavien, “MRI: The new reference standard in quantifying hepatic steatosis?,” Gut 61, 117–127 (2011).
30. J. Ong, Z. M. Younossi, V. Raddy, L. L. Price, J. Mayes, and N. Boparai, “Cryptogenic cirrhosis and posttransplantation nonalcoholic fatty liver disease,” Liver Transpl. 7, 797–801 (2001).
31. S. Ijaz, W. Yang, M. C. Winslet, and A. M. Seifalian, “Impairment of hepatic microcirculation in fatty liver,” Microcirculation 10, 447–456 (2003).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month