No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Vendor provided machine data should never be used as a substitute for fully commissioning a linear accelerator
1. R. Mohan, C. Chui, and L. Lidofsky, “Energy and angular distributions of photons from medical linear accelerators,” Med. Phys. 12, 592–597 (1985).
2. B. R. Archer, P. R. Almond, and L. K. Wagner, “Application of a Laplace transform pair model for high-energy x-ray spectral reconstruction,” Med. Phys. 12, 630–633 (1985).
3. J. R. Cunningham, M. Woo, D. W. O. Rogers, and A. F. Bielajew, “The dependence of mass energy absorption coefficient ratios on beam size and depth in a phantom,” Med. Phys. 13, 496–502 (1986).
4. I. J. Das, C. W. Cheng, R. J. Watts, A. Ahnesjo, J. Gibbons, X. A. Li, J. Lowenstein, R. K. Mitra, W. E. Simon, and T. C. Zhu, “Accelerator beam data commissioning equipment and procedures: Report of the TG-106 of the therapy physics committee of the AAPM,” Med. Phys. 35, 4186–4215 (2008).
5. J. Hrbacek, T. Depuydt, A. Nulens, A. Swinnen, and F. Van den Heuvel, “Quantitative evaluation of a beam-matching procedure using one-dimensional gamma analysis,” Med. Phys. 34, 2917–2927 (2007).
7. A. Rangel and P. Dunscombe, “Tolerances on MLC leaf position accuracy for IMRT delivery with a dynamic MLC,” Med. Phys. 36, 3304–3309 (2009).
8. N. I. Kalach and D. W. O. Rogers, “Which accelerator photon beams are ”clinic-like” for reference dosimetry purposes?” Med. Phys. 30, 1546–1555 (2003).
10. I. J. Chetty et al., “Report of the AAPM Task Group No. 105: Issues associated with clinical implementation of Monte Carlo-based photon and electron external beam treatment planning,” Med. Phys. 34, 4818–4853 (2007).
11.International Commission on Radiation Units and Measurements, “Determination of absorbed dose in a patient irradiated by beams of X- or gamma rays in radiotherapy procedures,” ICRU Report No. 24 (Washington, DC, 1976).
13. N. Adnani, “Design and clinical implementation of a TG-106 compliant linear accelerator data management system and MU calculator,” J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 11(3) 12–25 (2010).
14. G. S. Ibbott, D. S. Followill, H. A. Molineu, J. R. Lowenstein, P. E. Alvarez, and J. E. Roll, “Challenges in credentialing institutions and participants in advanced technology multi-institutional clinical trials,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 71(Suppl. 1):S71–75 (2008).
15. W. H. Hinson, W. T. Kearns, A. F. deGuzman, and J. D. Bourland, “Photon spectral characteristics of dissimilar 6 MV linear accelerators,” Med. Phys. 35, 1698–1702 (2008).
16. S. H. Cho, O. N. Vassiliev, S. Lee, H. H. Liu, G. S. Ibbott, and R. Mohan, “Reference photon dosimetry data and reference phase space data for the 6 MV photon beam from Varian Clinac 2100 series linear accelerators,” Med. Phys. 32, 137–148 (2005).
17. M. Kapanen, P. Sipila, R. Bly, H. Jarvinen, and M. Tenhunen, “Accuracy of central axis dose calculations for photon external radiotherapy beams in Finland: the quality of local beam data and the use of averaged data,” Radiother. Oncol. 86, 264–271 (2008).
19. WHO, “Radiotherapy Risk Profile, Technical Manual” (World Health Organaization, Geneva, 2008).
20. R. C. Tailor, W. F. Hanson, and G. S. Ibbott, “TG-51: experience from 150 institutions, common errors, and helpful hints,” J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 4, 102–111 (2003).
21.IAEA, Safety Reports Series No. 17: “Lessons Learned From Accidental Exposures in Radiotherapy” (IAEA Vienna, 2000).
22. D. W. O. Rogers, J. A. Molloy, and C. G. Orton, “All graduaate medical physics programs should have an original research component,” Med. Phys. 38, 2315–2317 (2011).
23. P. J. Keall, J. V. Siebers, B. Libby, and R. Mohan, “Determining the incident electron fluence for Monte Carlo-based photon treatment planning using a standard measured data set,” Med. Phys. 30, 574–582 (2003).
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month