No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Characteristics of Gafchromic XRQA2 films for kV image dose measurement
1. G. X. Ding, D. M. Duggan, and C. W. Coffey, “Accurate patient dosimetry of kilovoltage cone-beam CT in radiation therapy,” Med. Phys. 35(3), 1135–1144 (2008).
2. N. Tomic, S. Devic, F. DeBlois, and J. Seuntjens, “Reference radiochromic film dosimetry in kilovoltage photon beams during CBCT image acquisition,” Med. Phys. 37, 1083–1092 (2010).
3. M. W. Kan, L. H. Leung, W. Wong, and N. Lam, “Radiation dose from cone beam computed tomography for image guided radiation therapy,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 70, 272–279 (2008).
4. N. Wen, H. Guan, R. Hammoud, D. Pradhan, T. Nurushev, S. Li, and B Movas, “Dose delivered from Varian’s CBCT to patients receiving IMRT for prostate cancer,” Phys. Med. Biol. 52, 2267–2276 (2007).
5. H. C. Y. Cheng, V. W. C. Wu, E. S. F. Liu, and D. L. W. Kwong, “Evaluation of Radiation Dose and image quality for the varian cone beam computed tomography system,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 80(1), 291–300 (2011).
6. S. Kim, T. Yoshizumi, G. Toncheva, D. P. Frush, and F Yin, “Estimation of absorbed dose from pediatric cone-beam CT scan: MOSFET measurement and Monte Carlo simulation,” Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 138(3), 257–263 (2010).
7. D. E. Hyer and D. E. Hintenlang, “Estimation of organ doses from kilovoltage cone-beam CT imaging used during radiotherapy patient position verification,” Med. Phys. 37(9), 4620–4626 (2010).
8. S. Kim, S. Yoo, F. -F Yin, E. Samei, and T. Yoshizumi, “Kilovoltage con-beam CT comparative dose and image quality in paritial and full-angle scan protocols,” Med. Phys. 37(7), 3648–3659 (2010).
9. W. Y. Song, S. Kamath, S. Ozawa, S. Al Ani, A. Chvetsov, N. Bhandare, J. R. Palta, C. Lui, and J. G. Li, “A dose comparison study between XVI and OBI CBCT,” Med. Phys. 35(2), 480–486 (2008).
10. G. X. Ding and C. W. Coffy, “Radiation dose from kilovoltage cone beam computed tomography in an image-guided radiation therapy procedure,” Int. J. Radiat., Biol., Phys. 73, 610–617 (2009).
11. B. P. Mccabe, M. A. Speidel, T. L. Pike, and M. S. Van Lysel, “Calibration of Gafchromic XR-RV3 radiochromic film for skin dose measurement using standardized X-ray spectra and a commercial flatbed scanner,” Med. Phys. 38(4), 1919–1930 (2011).
12. S. Brady, T. Yoshizumi, G. Toncheva, and D Frush, “Implementation of radiochromic film dosimetry protocol for volumetric dose assessments to various organs during diagnostic CT procedures,” Med. Phys. 37(9), 4782–4792 (2010).
13. O. Rampado, E. Garelli, and R. Ropolo, “Computed Tomography dose measurements with radiochromic films and a flatbed scanner,” Med. Phys. 37(1), 189–196 (2010).
15.C Andres, A. Del Castillo, R. Tortosa, D. Alonso, and R. Barquero, “A comprehensive study of the Gafchromic EBT2 radiochromic film. A comparison with EBT,” Med. Phys. 37(12), 6271–6278 (2010).
16. O. A. Zeidan, S. A L. Stephenson, S. L. Meeks, T. H. Wagner, T. R. Willoughby, P. A. Kupelian, and K. M. Langen, “Characterization and use of EBT radiochromic film for IMRT dose verification,” Med. Phys. 33(11), 4064–4072(2006).
17. S. Devic, J Seuntjens, E. Sham, E. B. Podgorsak, C. R. Schmidtlein, A. S. Kirov, and C. G. Soares, “Precise radiochromic film dosimetry using a flat-bed document scanner,” Med. Phys. 32(7), 2245–2253 (2005).
21. A. Niroomand-Rad, C. R. Blackwell, B. M. Coursey, K. P. Gall, J. M. Galvin, W. L. McLaughlin, A. S. Meigooni, R. Nath, J. E. Rodgers, and C. G. Soares, “Radiochromic film dosimetry Recommendations of AAPM Radiation Therapy Committee Task Group 55,” Med. Phys. 25, 2093–2115 (1998).
22. J. Desroches, H. Bouchard, and F. Lacroix, “Technical note: Potential errors in optical density measurements due to scanning side in EBT and EBT2 Gafchromic film dosimetry,” Med. Phys. 37, 1565–1570 (2010).
24. S. Saur and J. Frengen, “Gafchromic EBT film dosimetry with flat bed CCD scanner: A novel background correction method and full dose uncertainty analysis,” Med. Phys. 35, 3094–3101 (2008).
25. B. D. Lynch, J. Kozelka, M. K. Ranade, J. G. Li, W. E. Simon, and J. F. Dempsey, “Important considerations for radiochromic film dosimety with flatbed CCD scanners and EBT Gafchromic film,” Med. Phys. 33, 4551–4556 (2006).
26. N. V. Klassen, L. Van der Zwan, and J. Cygler, “Gafchromic MD-55: Investigate as a precision dosimeter,” Med. Phys. 24, 1924–1934 (1997).
29. W. L. McLaughlin, D. F. Lewis, M. Al-Sheikhly, A. Kovacs, and L. Wojnarovits, “A Radiochromic Solid-State Polymerization Reaction”, in “Irradiation of Polymers:Fundamentals and Technological Applications,” edited by Clough and Shalaby (1996), pp. 152–166.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month