No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
MR-guided adaptive focusing of therapeutic ultrasound beams in the human head
2. S. W. Flax and M. O’Donnell, “Phase-aberration correction using signals from point reflectors and diffuse scatterers: Basic principles,” IEEE Trans. Ultrason. Ferroelectr. Freq. Control 35, 758–767 (1988).
3. J.-L. Thomas and M. A. Fink, “Ultrasonic beam focusing through tissue inhomogeneities with a time reversal mirror: Application to transskull therapy,” IEEE Trans. Ultrason. Ferroelectr. Freq. Control 43, 1122–1129 (1996).
4. M. Tanter, J. L. Thomas, and M. Fink, “Focusing and steering through absorbing and aberrating layers: Application to ultrasonic propagation through the skull,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 103, 2403–2410 (1998).
5. G. T. Clement, J. White, and K. Hynynen, “Investigation of a large-area phased array for focused ultrasound surgery through the skull,” Phys. Med. Biol. 45, 1071–1083 (2000).
6. G. T. Clement and K. Hynynen, “Micro-receiver guided transcranial beam steering,” IEEE Trans. Ultrason. Ferroelectr. Freq. Control 49, 447–453 (2002).
7. J. F. Aubry, M. Tanter, M. Pernot, J. L. Thomas, and M. Fink, “Experimental demonstration of noninvasive transskull adaptive focusing based on prior computed tomography scans,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 113, 84–93 (2003).
8. M. Pernot, M. Tanter, M. Fink, M. Tanter, M. Montaldo, J. F. Aubry, and R. Sinkus, “Method for optimising wave focalisation through an aberration insertion member,” Patent WO2008113940, 2008.
9. E. Herbert, M. Pernot, G. Montaldo, M. Fink, and M. Tanter, “Energy-based adaptive focusing of waves: Application to noninvasive aberration correction of ultrasonic wavefields,” IEEE Trans. Ultrason. Ferroelectr. Freq. Control 56, 2388–2399 (2009).
10. B. Larrat, M. Pernot, G. Montaldo, M. Fink, and M. Tanter, “MR-guided adaptive focusing of ultrasound,” IEEE Trans. Ultrason. Ferroelectr. Freq. Control 57, 1734–1747 (2010).
11. M. W. Urban, M. Bernal, and J. F. Greenleaf, “Phase aberration correction using ultrasound radiation force and vibrometry optimization,” IEEE Trans. Ultrason. Ferroelectr. Freq. Control 54, 1142–1153 (2007).
12. R. Sinkus, K. Siegmann, M. Pernot, A. Athanasiou, and M. Fink, “Potential of MRI and ultrasound radiation force in elastography: Applications to diagnosis and therapy,” Proc. IEEE 96, 490–499 (2008).
14. M. Radicke, A. Engelbertz, B. Habenstein, M. Lewerenz, O. Oehms, P. Trautner, B. Weber, S. Wrede, and K. Maier, “New image contrast method in magnetic resonance imaging via ultrasound,” Hyperfine Interact. 181, 21–26 (2008).
15. E. A. Kaye, J. Chen, and K. B. Pauly, “Rapid MR-ARFI method for focal spot localization during focused ultrasound therapy,” Magn. Reson. Med. 65, 738–743 (2011).
16. Y. Hertzberg, A. Volovick, Y. Zur, Y. Medan, S. Vitek, and G. Navon, “Ultrasound focusing using magnetic resonance acoustic radiation force imaging: Application to ultrasound transcranial therapy,” Med. Phys. 37, 2934–2942 (2010).
17. A. Chapman and G. ter Haar, “Thermal ablation of uterine fibroids using MR-guided focused ultrasound-a truly non-invasive treatment modality,” Eur. Radiol. 17, 2505–2511 (2007).
18. S. Crouzet, F. J. Murat, G. Pasticier, P. Cassier, J. Y. Chapelon, and A. Gelet, “High intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) for prostate cancer: Current clinical status, outcomes and future perspectives,” Int. J. Hyperthermia 26, 796–803 (2010).
19. K. Hynynen, N. McDannold, N. Vykhodtseva, and F. A. Jolesz, “Noninvasive MR imaging-guided focal opening of the blood-brain barrier in rabbits,” Radiology 220, 640–646 (2001).
20. H. Furusawa, K. Namba, H. Nakahara, C. Tanaka, Y. Yasuda, E. Hirabara, M. Imahariyama, and K. Komaki, “The evolving non-surgical ablation of breast cancer: Mr guided focused ultrasound (MRgFUS),” Breast Cancer 14, 55–58 (2007).
21. E. Martin, D. Jeanmonod, A. Morel, E. Zadicario, and B. Werner, “High-intensity focused ultrasound for noninvasive functional neurosurgery,” Ann. Neurol. 66, 858–861 (2009).
22. J. F. Aubry, M. Tanter, J. Gerber, J. L. Thomas, and M. Fink, “Optimal focusing by spatio-temporal inverse filter. II. Experiments. Application to focusing through absorbing and reverberating media,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 110, 48–58 (2001).
23. F. Marquet, M. Pernot, J.-F. Aubry, G. Montaldo, L. Marsac, M. Tanter, and M. Fink, “Non-invasive transcranial ultrasound therapy based on a 3D CT scan: Protocol validation and in vitro results,” Phys. Med. Biol. 54, 2597–2613 (2009).
24. J. Gateau, L. Marsac, M. Pernot, J.-F. Aubry, M. Tanter, and M. Fink, “Transcranial ultrasonic therapy based on time reversal of acoustically induced cavitation bubble signature,” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 57, 134–144 (2010).
25. J.-F. Aubry, L. Marsac, M. Pernot, B. Robert, A.-L. Boch, D. Chauvet, N. Salameh, L. Souris, L. Darasse, J. Bittoun, Y. Martin, C. Cohen-Bacrie, J. Souquet, M. Fink, and M. Tanter, “High intensity focused ultrasound for transcranial therapy of brain lesions and disorders,” IRBM 31, 87–91 (2010).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month