Full text loading...
No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
In regards to Kirby et al. “Physics strategies for sparing neural stem cells during whole-brain radiation treatments,” [Med. Phys.38, 5338 (2011)]
1. N. Kirby, C. Chuang, J. Pouliot, A. Hwang, and I. J. Barani, “Physics strategies for sparing neural stem cells during whole-brain radiation treatments,” Med. Phys. 38, 5338 (2011).http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.3633946
2. S. Mizumatsu, M. L. Monje, D. R. Morhardt, R. Rola, T. D. Palmer, and J. R. Fike, “Extreme sensitivity of adult neurogenesis to low doses of X-irradiation,” Cancer Res. 63, 4021–4027 (2003), http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/63/14/4021.
3. M. L. Monje, S. Mizumatsu, and J. R. Fike, “Irradiation induces neural precursor-cell dysfunction,” Nat. Med. 8, 955–962 (2002).http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/nm749
4. M. L. Monje, H. Toda, and T. D. Palmer, “Inflammatory blockade restores adult hippocampal neurogenesis,” Science 302, 1760–1765 (2003).http://dx.doi.org/10.1126/science.1088417
5. T. M. Madsen, P. E. Kristjansen, T. G. Bolwig, and G. Wortwein, “Arrested neuronal proliferation and impaired hippocampal function following fractionated brain irradiation in the adult rat,” Neuroscience 119, 635–642 (2003).http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0306-4522(03)00199-4
6. J. Raber, R. Rola, A. LeFevour, D. Morhardt, J. Curley, S. Mizumatsu, S. R. VandenBerg, and J. R. Fike, “Radiation-induced cognitive impairments are associated with changes in indicators of hippocampal neurogenesis,” Radiat. Res. 162, 39–47 (2004).http://dx.doi.org/10.1667/RR3206
7. A. Marin-Burgin and A. F. Schinder, “Requirement of adult-born neurons for hippocampus-dependent learning,” Behav. Brain Res. (in press).
8. E. Bruel-Jungerman, C. Rampon, and S. Laroche, “Adult hippocampal neurogenesis, synaptic plasticity and memory: Facts and hypotheses,” Rev. Neurosci. 18, 93–114 (2007).http://dx.doi.org/10.1515/REVNEURO.2007.18.2.93
9. V. Gondi, B. P. Hermann, M. P Mehta, and W. A. Tomé, “Hippocampal dosimetry predicts neurocognitive function impairment after fractionated stereotactic radiotherapy for benign or low-grade adult brain tumors,” Int. J. Radiation Oncol. Biol. Phys. (in press).
Article metrics loading...