No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Comment on “Comparison of secondary neutron dose in proton therapy resulting from the use of a tungsten alloy MLC or a brass collimator system” [Med. Phys. 38(11), 6248–6256 (2011)]
1. E. S. Diffenderfer, C. G. Ainsley, M. L. Kirk, J. E. McDonough, and R. L. Maughan, “Comparison of secondary neutron dose in proton therapy resulting from the use of a tungsten alloy MLC or a brass collimator system,” Med. Phys. 38, 6248–6256 (2011).
2. V. Moskvin, C.-W. Cheng, and I. J. Das, “Pitfalls of tungsten multileaf collimator in proton beam therapy,” Med. Phys. 38, 6395–6406 (2011).
3. A. Ferrari, P. R. Sala, A. Fasso, and J. Ranft, “FLUKA: A multi-particle transport code,” Report No. CERN 2005-10, INFN/TC_05/11, SLAC-R-773 (2005).
5. I. Rinaldi, A. Ferrari, A. Mairani, H. Paganetti, K. Parodi, and P. Sala, “An integral test of FLUKA nuclear models with 160 MeV proton beams in multi-layer Faraday cups,” Phys. Med. Biol. 56, 4001–4011 (2011).
6. J. M. Quesada, “Overview and performance of low energy hadronic models in GEANT4. Need of interfacing to evaluated data libraries for specific applications.,” in Workshop on low energy neutron libraries in GEANT4 (CIEMAT, Madrid, Spain, 21–23 March, 2011).
7. E. Mendoza and D. Cano-Ott, “New neutron cross section libraries for GEANT4,” in 6th GEANT4 Space Users Workshop (CIEMAT, Madrid, Spain, 19–22 May 2009).
8. M. G. Marino, J. A. Detwiler, R. Henning, R. A. Johnson, A. G. Schubert, and J. F. Wilkerson, “Validation of spallation neutron production and propagation within GEANT4,” Nucl. Instrum. Methods A 582, 611–620 (2007).
9. C. Guardiola, K. Amgarou, F. Garcia, C. Fleta, D. Quirion, and M. Lozano, “GEANT4 and MCNPX simulations of thermal neutron detection with planar silicon detectors,” J. Inst. 6, T09001 (2011).
10. ICRP, “Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection,” ICRP Publication No. 60 (Pergamon, Oxford, 1990).
11. ICRP, “The 2007 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection,” ICRP Publication No. 103 (Pergamon, Oxford, 2007).
13. R. Pampin, “Tungsten transmutation and resonance self-shielding in PPCS models for the study of sigma-phase formation,” UKAEA FUS 525, EURATOM/UKAEA Fusion (2005).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month