No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Spectral analysis of near-infrared spectroscopy signals measured from prefrontal lobe in subjects at risk for stroke
1. H. Obrig, C. Hirth, J. Junge-Hulsing, C. Doge, T. Wolf, U. Dirnagl, and A. Villringer, “Cerebral oxygenation changes in response to motor stimulation,” J. Appl. Physiol. 81, 1174–1183 (1996).
2. V. Toronov, A. Webb, J.H. Choi, M. Wolf, A. Michalos, E. Gratton, and D. Hueber, “Investigation of human brain hemodynamics by simultaneous near-infrared spectroscopy and functional magnetic resonance imaging,” Med. Phys. 28, 521–527 (2001).
3. T.S. Leung, C. E. Elwell, and D. T. Delpy, “Estimation of cerebral oxy- and deoxy-haemoglobin concentration changes in a layered adult head model using near-infrared spectroscopy and multivariate statistical analysis,” Phys. Med. Biol. 50, 5783–5798 (2005).
4. Z. Y. Li, M. Zhang, X. Zhang, S. Dai, X. Yu, and Y. Wang, “Assessment of cerebral oxygenation during prolonged simulated driving using near-infrared spectroscopy: Its implications for fatigue development,” Eur. J. Appl. Physiol. 107, 281–287 (2009).
5. C. E. Elwell, R. Springett, E. Hillman, and D. T. Delpy, “Oscillations in cerebral haemodynamics. Implications for functional activation studies,” Adv. Exp. Med. Biol. 471, 57–65 (1999).
6. H. Obrig, M. Neufang, R. Wenzel, M. Kohl, J. Steinbrink, K. Einhäupl, and A. Villringer, “Spontaneous low frequency oscillations of cerebral haemodynamics and metabolism in human adults,” Neuroimage 12, 623–639 (2000).
7. V. Toronov, M. A. Franceschni, M. Filiaci, S. Fantini, M. Wolf, A. Michalos, and E. Gratton, “Near-infrared study of fluctuations in cerebral hemodynamics during rest and motor stimulation: Temporal analysis and spatial mapping,” Med. Phys. 27, 801–815 (2000).
9. Z. Y. Li, Y. H. Wang, Y. Li, Y. Wang, J. P. Li, and L. L. Zhang, “Wavelet analysis of cerebral oxygenation signal measured by near-infrared spectroscopy in subjects with cerebral infarction,” Microvasc. Res. 80, 142–147 (2010).
10. Z. Y. Li, M. Zhang, Q. Xin, J. Y. Li, G. Q. Chen, F. F. Liu, and J. Li, “Correlation analysis between prefrontal oxygenation oscillations and cerebral artery hemodynamics in humans,” Microvasc. Res. 82(3) 304–310 (2011).
11. T. Peng, P. N. Ainslie, J. D. Cotter, C. Murrell, K. Thomas, M. J. A. Williams, K. George, R. Shave, A. B. Rowley, and S. J. Payne, “The eeffects of age on the spontaneous low-frequency oscillations in cerebral and systemic cardiovascular dynamics,” Physiol. Meas. 29, 1055–1069 (2008).
12. N. M. van Popele, D. E. Grobbee, M. L. Bots, R. Asmar, J. Topouchian, R. S. Reneman, A. P. G. Hoeks, D. A. M. van der Kuip, A. Hofman, and J. C. M. Witteman, “Association between arterial stiffness and atherosclerosis the Rotterdam study,” Stroke 32, 454–460 (2001).
13. V. N. Thijs and G. W. Albers, “Symptomatic intracranial atherosclerosis: Outcome of patients who fail antithrombotic therapy,” Neurology 55, 490–497 (2000).
14. T. Katura, N. Tanaka, A. Obata, H. Sato, and A. Maki, “Quantitative evaluation of interrelations between spontaneous low-frequency oscillations in cerebral hemodynamics and systemic cardiovascular dynamics,” Neuroimage, 31, 592–1600 (2006).
15. A. Stefanovska, M. Bracic, and H. D. Kvernmo, “Wavelet analysis of oscillations in the peripheral blood circulation measured by laser Doppler technique,” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 46, 1230–1239 (1999).
16. M. J. Bos, P. J. Koudstaal, A. Hofman, J. C. M. Witteman, and M. M. B. Breteler, “Transcranial Doppler hemodynamic parameters and risk of stroke: The Rotterdam study,” Stroke 38, 2453–2458 (2007).
17. S. C. Tang, J. S. Jeng, P. K. Yip, C. J. Lu, B. S. Hwang, W. H. Lin, and H. M. Liu, “Transcranial color-coded sonography for the detection of middle cerebral artery stenosis,” J. Ultrasound Med. 24, 451–457 (2005).
18. Y. Béjot, G.V. Osseby, V. Gremeaux, J. Durier, O. Rouaud, T. Moreau, and M. Giroud, “Changes in risk factors and preventive treatments by stroke subtypes over 20 years: A population-based study,” J. Neurol. Sci. 287, 84–88 (2009).
19. Y. C. Teng, H. S. Ding, and Q. C. Gong, “Monitoring cerebral oxygen saturation during cardiopulmonary bypass using near-infrared spectroscopy: The relationships with body temperature and perfusion rate,” J. Biomed. Opt. 11, 024016 (2006).
20. Y. C. Teng, “Spatially-resolved near infrared spectroscopy and its applications in non-invasive monitoring of cerebral oxygenation,” Ph.D. dissertation, Tsinghua University, Beijing, 2006.
21. Z. Y. Li, E. W. C. Tam, J. Y. S. Leung, and A. F. Mak, “Wavelet analysis of skin blood oscillations in persons with spinal cord injury and normal subjects,” Arch. Phys. Med. Rehabil. 87, 1207–1212 (2006).
22. T. Soderstrom, A. Stefanovska, M. Veber, and H. Svensson, “Involvement of sympathetic nerve activity in skin blood flow oscillations in humans,” Am. J. Physiol. Heart Circ. Physiol. 284, H1638–H1646 (2003).
23. R. L. Sacco, D. E. Kargman, Q. Gu, and M. C. Zamanillo, “Race-ethnicity and determinants of intracranial atherosclerotic cerebral infarction,” Stroke 26, 14–20 (1995).
27. P. Kvandal, S. A. Landsverk, A. Bernjak, A. Stefanovska, H. D. Kvernmo, and K. A. Kirkebøen, “Low frequency oscillations of the laser Doppler perfusion signal in human skin,” Microvasc. Res. 72(3), 120–127 (2006).
28. A. Humeau, A. Koitka, P. Abraham, J. L. Saumet, and J. P. A. L’Huillier, “Time-frequency analysis of laser Doppler flowmetry signals recorded in response to a progressive pressure applied locally on anaesthetized healthy rats,” Phys. Med. Biol. 49, 843–857 (2004).
29. B. Fromy, S. Merzeau, P. Abraham, and J. L. Saumet, “Mechanisms of the cutaneous vasodilator response to local external pressure application in rats: Involvement of CGRP, neurokinins, prostaglandins and NO,” Br. J. Pharmacol. 131, 1161–1171 (2000).
30. D. B. Cines, E. S. Pollak, C. A. Buck, J. Loscalzo, G. A. Zimmerman, R. P. McEver, J. S. Pober, T. M. Wick, B. A. Konkle, B. S. Schwartz, E. S. Barnathan, K. R. McCrae, B. A. Hug, A. M. Schmidt, and D. M. Stern, “Endothelial cells in physiology and in the pathophysiology of vascuclar disorders,” Blood 91, 3527–3561 (1998).
31. A. B. Rowley, S. J. Payne, I. Tachtsidis, M. J. Ebden, J. P. Whiteley, and D. J. Gavaghan, “Synchronization between arterial blood pressure and cerebral oxyhaemoglobin concentration investigated by wavelet cross-correlation,” Physiol. Meas. 28, 161–173 (2007).
33. R. B. Panerai, N. E. Dineen, F. G. Brodie, and T. G. Robinson, “Spontaneous fluctuations in cerebral blood flow regulation: Contribution of PaCO2,” J. Appl. Physiol. 109, 1860–1868 (2010).
34. S. Ogoh, Y. C. Tzeng, S. J. Lucas, S. D. Galvin, and P. N. Ainslie, “Influence of baroreflex-mediated tachycardia on the regulation of dynamic cerebral perfusion during acute hypotension in humans,” J. Physiol. 588, 365–371 (2010).
35. A. Tsai and M. Intaglietta, “Evidence of flowmotion induced changes in local tissue oxygenation,” Int. J. Microcirc. Clin. Exp. 12, 75–88 (1993).
37. Q. Zhang, E. N. Brown, and G. E. Strangman, “Adaptive filtering to reduce global interference in evoked brain activity detection: A human subject case study,” J. Biomed. Opt. 12, 064009 (2007).
38. A. V. Medvedev, J. Kainerstorfer, S. V. Borisov, R. L. Barbour, and J. VanMeter, “Event-related fast optical signal in a rapid object recognition task: Improving detection by the independent component analysis,” Brain Res. 1236, 145–158 (2008).
39. G. Strangman, M. A. Franceschini, and D. A. Boas, “Factors affecting the accuracy of near-infrared spectroscopy concentration calculations for focal changes in oxygenation parameters,” Neuroimage 18, 865–879 (2003).
40. N. A. Parks, E. L Maclin, K. A. Low, D. M. Beck, M. Fabiani, and G. Gratton, “Examining cortical dynamics and connectivity with simultaneous single-pulse transcranial magnetic stimulation and fast optical image,” Neuroimage 59, 2504–2510 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month