No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
A stochastic approach to estimate the uncertainty of dose mapping caused by uncertainties in b-spline registration
1. M. Rosu, J. M. Balter, I. J. Chetty, M. L. Kessler, D. L McShan, P. Balter, and R. K. Ten Haken, “How extensive of a 4D dataset is needed to estimate cumulative dose distribution plan evaluation metrics in conformal lung therapy?,” Med. Phys. 34(1), 233–245 (2007).
2. D. A. Jaffray, P. E. Lindsay, K. K. Brock, J. O. Deasy, and W. A. Tome, “Accurate accumulation of dose for improved understanding of radiation effects in normal tissue,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 76(3), 135–139 (2010).
4. H. Wang, L. Dong, J. O’Daniel, R. Mohan, A. S. Garden, K. K. Ang, D. A. Kuban, M. Bonnen, J. Y. Chang, and R. Cheung, “Validation of an accelerated ‘Demons’ algorithm for deformable image registration in radiation therapy,” Phys. Med. Biol. 50, 2887–2905 (2005).
6. J. Kybic, “Image registration accuracy evaluation without ground truth,” Proceedngs of IEEE ISBI 2008, May 2008, Paris.
7. K. K. Brock, M. B. Sharp, L. A. Dawson, S. M. Kim, and D. A. Jaffray, “Accuracy of finite element model-based multi-organ deformable image registration,” Med. Phys. 32, 1647–1659 (2005).
8. M. M. Coselmon, J. M. Balter, D. L. McShan, and M. L. Kessler, “Mutual information based CT registration of the lung at exhale and inhale breathing states using thin-plate splines,” Med. Phys. 31, 2942–2948 (2004).
10. E. Heath, D. L. Collins, P. J. Keall, L. Dong, and J. Seuntjens, “Quantification of accuracy of the automated nonlinear image matching and anatomical labeling (ANIMAL) nonlinear registration algorithm for 4D CT images of lung,” Med. Phys. 34(11), 4409–4421 (2007).
11. K. Wijesooriya, E. Weiss, V. Dill, S. Joshi, and P. J. Keall, “Quantifying the accuracy of automated structure segmentation in 4D CT images using a deformable image registration algorithm,” Med. Phys. 35(4), 1251–1260 (2008).
12. J. A. Schnabel, C. Tanner, A. D. Castellano-Smith, A. Degenhard, M. O. Leach, D. R. Hose, and D. L. G. Hill, “Validation of nonrigid image registration using finite-element methods: Application to breast MR images,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 22, 238–247 (2003).
14. J. D. Lawson, E. Schreibmann, A. B. Jani, and T. Fox, “Quantitative evaluation of a cone-beam computed tomography-planning computed tomography deformable image registration method for adaptive radiation therapy,” J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 8(4), 2432 (2007).
15. M. Serban, E. Heath, G. Stroian, D. L. Collins, and J. Seuntjens, “A deformable phantom for 4D radiotherapy verification: Design and image registration evaluation,” Med Phys. 35(3), 1094–1102 (2008).
16. R. Kashani, J. Balter, M. Kessler, M. Hub, L. Dong, L. Zhang, L. Xing, Y. Xie, D. Hawkes, J. Schnabel, J. McClelland, and S. Joshi, “Objective assessment of deformable image registration in radiotherapy—A multi-institution study,” 49th AAPM Annual Meeting, Minneapolis, MN, July 22–26 (2007).
17. R. Kashani, M. Hub, J. M. Balter, M. L. Kessler, L. Dong, L. F. Zhang, L. Xing, Y. Q. Xie, D. Hawkes, J. A. Schnabel, J. McClelland, S. Joshi, Q. Chen, and W. G. Lu “Objective assessment of deformable image registration in radiotherapy—A multi-institution study,” Med. Phys. 35(12), 5944–5953 (2008).
18. M. Söhn, M. Birkner, Y. Chi, J. Wang, Y. Di, B. Berger, and M. Alber, “Model-independent, multimodality deformable image registration by local matching of anatomical features and minimization of elastic energy,” Med. Phys. 35(3), 866–878 (2008).
21. H. Prüm, L. Gerigk, C. Hintze, C. Thieke, and R. Floca, “Softwareunterstützte Standardisierung manueller Landmarken in medizinischen Bildern,” Z. Med. Phys. 21(1), 42–51 (2011).
22. F. J. Salguero, N. K. Saleh-Sayah, C. Y. Yan, and J. V. Siebers, “Estimation of three-dimensional intrinsic dosimetric uncertainties resulting from using deformable image registration for dose mapping,” Med. Phys. 38(1), 343–353 (2011).
24. M. Hub, M. L. Kessler, and C. P. Karger, “A stochastic approach to estimate the uncertainty involved in B-spline image registration,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 28(11), 1708–1716 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month