No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Quantifying the gantry sag on linear accelerators and introducing an MLC-based compensation strategy
1. A. Gonzalez, I. Castro, and J. A. Martinez, “A procedure to determine the radiation isocenter size in a linear accelerator,” Med. Phys. 31, 1489–1493 (2004).
2. P. Skworcow, J. A. Mills, O. C. Haas, and K. J. Burnham, “A new approach to quantify the mechanical and radiation isocentres of radiotherapy treatment machine gantries,” Phys. Med. Biol. 52, 7109–7124 (2007).
3. H. Treuer, M. Hoevels, K. Luyken, A. Gierich, M. Kocher, R. P. Muller, and V. Sturm, “On isocentre adjustment and quality control in linear accelerator based radiosurgery with circular collimators and room lasers,” Phys. Med. Biol. 45, 2331–2342 (2000).
5. W. Du and S. Gao, “Measuring the wobble of radiation field centers during gantry rotation and collimator movement on a linear accelerator,” Med. Phys. 38, 4575–4578 (2011).
6. I. Ali and S. Ahmad, “Evaluation of the effects of sagging shifts on isocenter accuracy and image quality of cone-beam CT from kV on-board imagers,” J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 10, 180–194 (2009).
7. J. Lehmann, J. Perks, S. Semon, R. Harse, and J. A. Purdy, “Commissioning experience with cone-beam computed tomography for image-guided radiation therapy,” J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 8, 21–36 (2007).
8. P. Rowshanfarzad, M. Sabet, D. J. O’Connor, and P. B. Greer, “Verification of the linac isocenter for stereotactic radiosurgery using cine-EPID imaging and arc delivery,” Med Phys 38, 3963–3970 (2011).
9. M. B. Sharpe, D. J. Moseley, T. G. Purdie, M. Islam, J. H. Siewerdsen, and D. A. Jaffray, “The stability of mechanical calibration for a kV cone beam computed tomography system integrated with linear accelerator,” Med. Phys. 33, 136–144 (2006).
10. L. von Smekal, M. Kachelriess, E. Stepina, and W. A. Kalender, “Geometric misalignment and calibration in cone-beam tomography,” Med. Phys. 31, 3242–3266 (2004).
11. S. Zhu, J. Tian, G. Yan, C. Qin, and J. Feng, “Cone Beam Micro-CT System for Small Animal Imaging and Performance Evaluation,” Int. J. Biomed. Imaging 2009, 960573 (2009).
12. W. Du, J. Yang, D. Luo, and M. Martel, “A simple method to quantify the coincidence between portal image graticules and radiation field centers or radiation isocenter,” Med. Phys. 37, 2256–2263 (2010).
13. M. K. Jorgensen, L. Hoffmann, J. B. Petersen, L. H. Praestegaard, R. Hansen, and L. P. Muren, “Tolerance levels of EPID-based quality control for volumetric modulated arc therapy,” Med. Phys. 38, 1425–1434 (2011).
15. R. Fahrig and D. W. Holdsworth, “Three-dimensional computed tomographic reconstruction using a C-arm mounted XRII: Image-based correction of gantry motion nonidealities,” Med. Phys. 27, 30–38 (2000).
16. M. Karolczak, S. Schaller, K. Engelke, A. Lutz, U. Taubenreuther, K. Wiesent, and W. Kalender, “Implementation of a cone-beam reconstruction algorithm for the single-circle source orbit with embedded misalignment correction using homogeneous coordinates,” Med. Phys. 28, 2050–2069 (2001).
17. K. Yang, A. L. Kwan, D. F. Miller, and J. M. Boone, “A geometric calibration method for cone beam CT systems,” Med. Phys. 33, 1695–1706 (2006).
18. Y. Cho, D. J. Moseley, J. H. Siewerdsen, and D. A. Jaffray, “Accurate technique for complete geometric calibration of cone-beam computed tomography systems,” Med. Phys. 32, 968–983 (2005).
19. D. A. Jaffray, J. H. Siewerdsen, J. W. Wong, and A. A. Martinez, “Flat-panel cone-beam computed tomography for image-guided radiation therapy,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 53, 1337–1349 (2002).
21. T. LoSasso, “IMRT delivery system QA,” in Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy: The State of the Art. Medial Physics Monograph, Vol. 29, edited by J. Palta and T. R. Mackie (Medical Physics Publishing, Colorado Springs, 2003), pp. 561–591.
23. F. Rosca, F. Lorenz, F. L. Hacker, L. M. Chin, N. Ramakrishna, and P. Zygmanski, “An MLC-based linac QA procedure for the characterization of radiation isocenter and room lasers’ position,” Med. Phys. 33, 1780–1787 (2006).
24. P. Winkler, H. Bergmann, G. Stuecklschweiger, and H. Guss, “Introducing a system for automated control of rotation axes, collimator and laser adjustment for a medical linear accelerator,” Phys. Med. Biol. 48, 1123–1132 (2003).
26. W. Du and J. Yang, “A robust Hough transform algorithm for determining the radiation centers of circular and rectangular fields with subpixel accuracy,” Phys. Med. Biol. 54, 555–567 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month