No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Stochastic region competition algorithm for Doppler sonography segmentation
3. T. Yura, S. Yuasa, M. Fukunaga, K. F. Badr, and H. Matsuo, “Role for Doppler ultrasound in the assessment of renal circulation: Effects of dopamine and dobutamine on renal hemodynamics in humans,” Nephron 71, 168–175 (1995).
6. S. Tanaka, T. Kitamura, M. Fujita, K. Nakanishi, and S. Okuda, “Color Doppler flow imaging of liver tumors,” Am. J. Roentgenol. 154, 509–514 (1990).
7. C. N. Chen, Y. M. Cheng, M. T. Lin, F. J. Hsieh, P. H. Lee, and K. J. Chang, “Association of color Doppler vascularity index and microvessel density with survival in patients with gastric cancer,” Ann. Surg. 235, 512–518 (2002).
8. S. Singh, S. Pradhan, R. C. Shukla, M. A. Ansari, and A. Kumar, “Color Doppler ultrasound as an objective assessment tool for chemotherapeutic response in advanced breast cancer,” Breast Cancer 12, 45–51 (2005).
9. C. M. Sehgal, P. H. Arger, S. E. Rowling, E. F. Conant, C. Reynolds, and J. A. Patton, “Quantitative vascularity of breast masses by Doppler imaging: Regional variations and diagnostic implications,” J. Ultrasound Med. 19, 427–440 (2000).
10. D. D. Adler, P. L. Carson, J. M. Rubin, and D. Quinn-Reid, “Doppler ultrasound color flow imaging in the study of breast cancer: Preliminary findings,” Ultrasound Med. Biol. 16, 553–559 (1990).
11. M. Barbareschi, G. Gasparini, L. Morelli, S. Forti, and P. Dallapalma, “Novel Methods for the determination of the angiogenic activity of human tumors,” Breast Cancer Res. Treat. 36, 181–192 (1995).
12. D. B. Chang, A. Yuan, C. J. Yu, K. T. Luh, S. H. Kuo, and P. C. Yang, “Differentiation of benign and malignant cervical lymph nodes with color Doppler sonography,” AJR, Am. J. Roentgenol. 162, 965–968 (1994).
13. C. N. Chen, Y. M. Cheng, J. T. Liang, P. H. Lee, F. J. Hsieh, R. H. Yuan, S. M. Wang, M. F. Chang, and K. J. Chang, “Color Doppler vascularity index can predict distant metastasis and survival in colon cancer patients,” Cancer Res. 60, 2892–2897 (2000).
14. C. H. Chiang, M. Y. Chang, J. J. Hsu, T. H. Chiu, K. F. Lee, T. T. Hsieh, and Y. K. Soong, “Tumor vascular pattern and blood flow impedance in the differential diagnosis of leiomyoma and adenomyosis by color Doppler sonography,” J. Assist. Reprod. Genet. 16, 268–275 (1999).
15. M. S. Gee, H. M. Saunders, J. C. Lee, J. F. Sanzo, W. T. Jenkins, S. M. Evans, G. Trinchieri, C. M. Sehgal, M. D. Feldman, and W. M. F Lee, “Doppler ultrasound imaging detects changes in tumor perfusion during antivascular therapy associated with vascular anatomic alterations,” Cancer Res. 61, 2974–2982 (2001).
16. C. M. Sehgal, P. H. Arger, A. C. Silver, J. A. Patton, H. M. Saunders, A. Bhattacharyya, and C. P. Bell, “Renal blood flow changes induced with endothelin-1 and fenoldopam mesylate at quantitative Doppler US: Initial results in a canine study,” Radiology 219, 419–426 (2001).
17. K. W. W. Andrew, M. B. Ralph, D. C. Jennie, H. T. Jeff, M. F. L William, and M. S. Chandra, “The antivascular action of physiotherapy ultrasound on a murine tumor: Role of a microbubble contrast agent,” Ultrasound Med. Biol. 33, 1901–1910 (2007).
18. C. Menon, G. M. Polin, I. Prabakaran, A. Hsi, C. Cheung, J. P. Culver, J. F. Pingpank, C. S. Sehgal, A. G. Yodh, D. G. Buerk, and D. L. Fraker, “An integrated approach to measuring tumor oxygen status using human melanoma xenografts as a model,” Cancer Res. 63, 7232–7240 (2003).
19. U. M. Hamper, S. Sheth, F. M. Abbas, N. B. Rosenshein, D. Aronson, and R. J. Kurman, “Transvaginal color Doppler sonography of adnexal masses—Differences in blood-flow impedance in benign and malignant lesions,” Am. J. Roentgenol. 160, 1225–1228 (1993).
20. W. T. Yang, J. Chang, and C. Metreweli, “Patients with breast cancer: Differences in color Doppler flow and gray-scale US features of benign and malignant axillary lymph nodes,” Radiology 215, 568–573 (2000).
21. W. J. Lee, J. S. Chu, C. S. Huang, M. F. Chang, K. J. Chang, and K. M. Chen, “Breast cancer vascularity: Color Doppler sonography and histopathology study,” Breast Cancer Res. Treat. 37, 291–298 (1996).
22. R. F. Chang, S. F. Huang, W. K. Moon, Y. H. Lee, and D. R. Chen, “Solid breast masses: Neural network analysis of vascular features at three-dimensional power Doppler US for benign or malignant classification,” Radiology 243, 56–62 (2007).
23. C. Y. Hsieh, C. C. Wu, T. M. Chen, C. A. Chen, C. L. Chen, J. F. Wang, C. F. Chang, and F. J. Hsieh, “Clinical significance of intratumoral blood flow in cervical carcinoma assessed by color Doppler ultrasound,” Cancer 75, 2518–2522 (1995).
24. J. Cui, B. Sahiner, H. P. Chan, A. Nees, C. Paramagul, L. M. Hadjiiski, C. Zhou, and J. Shi, “A new automated method for the segmentation and characterization of breast masses on ultrasound images,” Med. Phys. 36, 1553–1565 (2009).
25. R. F. Chang, W. J. Wu, W. K. Moon, and D. R. Chen, “Automatic ultrasound segmentation and morphology based diagnosis of solid breast tumors,” Breast Cancer Res. Treat. 89, 179–185 (2005).
26. B. Sahiner, H. P. Chan, M. A. Roubidoux, M. A. Helvie, L. M. Hadjiiski, A. Ramachandran, C. Paramagul, G. L. LeCarpentier, A. Nees, and C. Blane, “Computerized characterization of breast masses on three-dimensional ultrasound volumes,” Med. Phys. 31, 744–754 (2004).
28. R. F. Chang, W. J. Wu, W. K. Moon, W. M. Chen, W. Lee, and D. R. Chen, “Segmentation of breast tumor in three-dimensional ultrasound images using three-dimensional discrete active contour model,” Ultrasound Med. Biol. 29, 1571–1581 (2003).
31. J. Xie, Y. Jiang, and H. T. Tsui, “Segmentation of kidney from ultrasound images based on texture and shape priors,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 24, 45–57 (2005).
32. J. G. Bosch, S. C. Mitchell, B. P. Lelieveldt, F. Nijland, O. Kamp, M. Sonka, and J. H. Reiber, “Automatic segmentation of echocardiographic sequences by active appearance motion models,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 21, 1374–1383 (2002).
33. Y. Zhan and D. Shen, “Deformable segmentation of 3-D ultrasound prostate images using statistical texture matching method,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 25, 256–272 (2006).
34. D. Shen, Y. Zhan, and C. Davatzikos, “Segmentation of prostate boundaries from ultrasound images using statistical shape model,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 22, 539–551 (2003).
36. Y. Zhang, M. Brady, and S. Smith, “Segmentation of brain MR images through a hidden Markov random field model and the expectation-maximization algorithm,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 20, 45–57 (2001).
37. J. Z. Cheng, C. M. Chen, Y. H. Chou, C. S. Chen, C. M. Tiu, and K. W. Chen, “Cell-based two-region competition algorithm with a map framework for boundary delineation of a series of 2D ultrasound images,” Ultrasound Med. Biol. 33, 1640–1650 (2007).
38. C. Haas, H. Ermert, S. Holt, P. Grewe, A. Machraoui, and J. Barmeyer, “Segmentation of 3D intravascular ultrasonic images based on a random field model,” Ultrasound Med. Biol. 26, 297–306 (2000).
39. V. Chalana and Y. Kim, “A methodology for evaluation of boundary detection algorithms on medical images,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 16, 642–652 (1997).
42. G. Pennati, L. Socci, S. Rigano, S. Boito, and E. Ferrazzi, “Computational patient-specific models based on 3-D ultrasound data to quantify uterine arterial flow during pregnancy,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 27, 1715–1722 (2008).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month