No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Proof of concept for low-dose molecular breast imaging with a dual-head CZT gamma camera. Part I. Evaluation in phantoms
1. C. B. Hruska, J. C. Boughey, S. W. Phillips, D. J. Rhodes, D. L. Wahner-Roedler, D. H. Whaley, A. C. Degnim, and M. K. O’Connor, “Scientific impact recognition award: Molecular breast imaging: A review of the Mayo Clinic experience,” 196, 470–476 (2008).
3. M. T. Mandelson, N. Oestreicher, P. L. Porter, D. White, C. A. Finder, S. H. Taplin, and E. White, “Breast density as a predictor of mammographic detection: Comparison of interval- and screen-detected cancers,” J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 92, 1081–1087 (2000).
4. T. M. Kolb, J. Lichy, and J. H. Newhouse, “Comparison of the performance of screening mammography, physical examination, and breast ultrasound and evaluation of factors that influence them: An analysis of 27,825 patient evaluations,” Radiology 225, 165–175 (2002).
5. P. A. Carney, D. L. Miglioretti, B. C. Yankaskas, K. Kerlikowske, R. Rosenberg, C. M. Rutter, B. M. Geller, L. A. Abraham, S. H. Taplin, M. Dignan, G. Cutter, and R. Ballard-Barbash, “Individual and combined effects of age, breast density, and hormone replacement therapy use on the accuracy of screening mammography,” Ann. Intern Med. 138, 168–175 (2003).
6. D. S. M. Buist, P. L. Porter, C. Lehman, S. H. Taplin, and E. White, “Factors contributing to mammography failure in women aged 40–49 years,” J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 96, 1432–1440 (2004).
7. E. D. Pisano, R. E. Hendrick, M. J. Yaffe, J. K. Baum, S. Acharyya, J. B. Cormack, L. A. Hanna, E. F. Conant, L. L. Fajardo, L. W. Bassett, C. J. D’Orsi, R. A. Jong, M. Rebner, A. N. A. Tosteson, and C. A. Gatsonis for the DMIST Investigators Group, “Diagnostic accuracy of digital versus film mammography: Exploratory analysis of selected population subgroups in DMIST,” Radiology 246, 376–383 (2008).
9. National Research Council, BEIR VII: Health Risks from Exposure to Low Levels of Ionizing Radiation (National Academies, Washington, DC, 2006).
10. M. K. O’Connor, H. Li, D. J. Rhodes, C. B. Hruska, C. B. Clancy, and R. J. Vetter, “Comparison of radiation exposure and associated radiation-induced cancer risks from mammography and molecular imaging of the breast,” Med. Phys. 37, 6187–6198 (2010).
12. A. L. Weinmann, C. B. Hruska, and M. K. O’Connor, “Design of optimal collimation for dedicated molecular breast imaging systems,” Med. Phys. 36, 845–856 (2009).
13. C. Hruska, A. Weinmann, N. Khaylova, A. Manduca, and M. O’Connor, “Dose reduction methods for molecular breast imaging,” J. Nucl. Med. 50, 1526 (2009).
14. M. K. O’Connor, C. B. Hruska, A. Weinmann, A. Manduca, and D. J. Rhodes, “Development of radiation dose reduction techniques for cadmium zinc telluride detectors in molecular breast imaging,” Proc. SPIE 7806, 780603 (2010).
15. C. B. Hruska, S. W. Phillips, D. H. Whaley, D. J. Rhodes, and M. K. O’Connor, “Molecular breast imaging: Use of a dual-head dedicated gamma camera to detect small breast tumors,” AJR, Am. J. Roentgenol. 191, 1805–1815 (2008).
16. M. K. O’Connor, S. W. Phillips, C. B. Hruska, D. J. Rhodes, and D. A. Collins, “Molecular breast imaging: Advantages and limitations of a scintimammographic technique in patients with small breast tumors,” Breast J. 13, 3–11 (2007).
17. C. B. Hruska and M. K. O’Connor, “A Monte Carlo model for energy spectra analysis in dedicated nuclear breast imaging,” IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. 55, 491–500 (2008).
18. K. Iniewski, H. Chen, G. Bindley, I. Kuvvetli, and C. Budtz-Jorgensen, “Modeling charge-sharing effects in pixellated CZT detectors,” IEEE Nucl. Sci. Symp. Conf. Rec. 6, 1082–3654 (2007).
19. National Electrical Manufacturers Association, NEMA Standards Publication NU 1-2007: Performance Measurements of Gamma Cameras (National Electrical Manufacturers Association, Rosslyn, VA, 2007).
21. C. B. Hruska and M. K. O’Connor, “Effect of collimator selection on tumor detection for dedicated nuclear breast imaging systems,” IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. 53, 2680–2689 (2006).
22. A. L. Abner, L. Collins, G. Peiro, A. Recht, S. Come, L. N. Shulman, B. Silver, A. Nixon, J. R. Harris, S. J. Schnitt, and J. L. Connolly, “Correlation of tumor size and axillary lymph node involvement with prognosis in patients with T1 breast carcinoma,” Cancer 83, 2502–2508 (1998).
23. P. G. Judy, Z. Gong, N. L. Dinion, B. L. Welch, T. St Saviour, D. Kieper, S. Majewski, B. Kross, J. Proffitt, A. V. Stolin, M. J. More, M. B. Williams , “Analysis of image combination methods for conjugate breast scintigraphy” IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. 57, 1146–1154 (2010).
24. R. Druz, L. Phillips, M. Chugkowski, L. Boutis, B. Rutkin, and S. Katz, “Wide-beam reconstruction half-time SPECT improves diagnostic certainty and preserves normalcy and accuracy: A quantitative perfusion analysis” J. Nucl. Cardiol. 18, 52–61 (2011).
25. S. R. Cherry, J. A. Sorenson, and M. E. Phelps, Physics in Nuclear Medicine, 3rd ed. (Saunders, Philadelphia, 2003).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month