No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Spatially regularized T1 estimation from variable flip angles MRI
1. P. A. Armitage, A. J. Farrall, T. K. Carpenter, F. N. Doubal, and J. M. Wardlaw, “Use of dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI to measure subtle blood-brain barrier abnormalities,” Magn. Reson. Imaging 29, 305–314 (2011).
2. R. Strecker, K. Scheffler, M. Buchert, K. Mross, J. Drevs, and J. Hennig, “DCE-MRI in clinical trials: Data acquisition techniques and analysis methods,” Int. J. Clin. Pharmacol. Ther. 41, 603–605 (2003).
3. E. F. Jackson, D. P. Barboriak, L. M. Bidaut, and C. R. Meyer, “Magnetic resonance assessment of response to therapy: Tumor change measurement, truth data and error sources,” Transl. Oncol. 2, 211–215 (2009).
4. A. R. Padhani, “Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI in clinical oncology: Current status and future directions,” J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 16, 407–422 (2002).
6. J. Vymazal, A. Righini, R. A. Brooks, M. Canesi, C. Mariani, M. Leonardi, and G. Pezzoli, “T1 and T2 in the brain of healthy subjects, patients with Parkinson disease, and patients with multiple system atrophy: Relation to iron content,” Radiology 211, 489–495 (1999).
7. N. D. Gai and J. A. Butman, “Modulated repetition time look-locker (MORTLL): A method for rapid high resolution three-dimensional T1 mapping,” J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 30, 640–648 (2009).
8. S. G. Kim, X. Hu, and K. Ugurbil, “Accurate T1 determination from inversion recovery images: Application to human brain at 4 Tesla,” Magn. Reson. Med. 31, 445–449 (1994).
10. I. R. Young, A. S. Hall, and G. M. Bydder, “The design of a multiple inversion recovery sequence for T1 measurement,” Magn. Reson. Med. 5, 99–108 (1987).
11. K. A. Christensen, D. M. Grant, E. M. Schulman, and C. Walling, “Optimal determination of relaxation times of fourier transform nuclear magnetic resonance. Determination of spin-lattice relaxation times in chemically polarized species,” J. Phys. Chem. 78, 1971–1977 (1974).
14. H. Z. Wang, S. J. Riederer, and J. N. Lee, “Optimizing the precision in T1 relaxation estimation using limited flip angles,” Magn. Reson. Med. 5, 399–416 (1987).
15. E. K. Fram, R. J. Herfkens, G. A. Johnson, G. H. Glover, J. P. Karis, A. Shimakawa, T. G. Perkins, and N. J. Pelc, “Rapid calculation of T1 using variable flip angle gradient refocused imaging,” Magn. Reson. Imaging 5, 201–208 (1987).
16. H.-L. M. Cheng and G. A. Wright, “Rapid high-resolution T1 mapping by variable flip angles: Accurate and precise measurements in the presence of radiofrequency field inhomogeneity,” Magn. Reson. Med. 55, 566–574 (2006).
17. J. Velikina, A. L. Alexander, and A. A. Samsonov, “A novel approach for T1 relaxometry using constrained reconstruction in parametric dimension,” in Proc. of ISMRM 2010, 350 (2010).
18. L. C. Chang, C. G. Koay, P. J. Basser, and C. Pierpaoli, “Linear least-squares method for unbiased estimation of T1 from SPGR signals,” Magn. Reson. Med. 60, 496–501 (2008).
19. S. C. Deoni, B. K. Rutt, and T. M. Peters, “Rapid combined T1 and T2 mapping using gradient recalled acquisition in the steady state,” Magn. Reson. Med. 49, 515–526 (2003).
20. J. H. Chang, J. M. Anderson, and J. R. Votaw, “Regularized image reconstruction algorithms for positron emission tomography,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 23, 1165–1175 (2004).
21. A. K. Funai, J. A. Fessler, D. T. Yeo, V. T. Olafsson, and D. C. Noll, “Regularized field map estimation in MRI,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 27, 1484–1494 (2008).
22. B. M. Kelm, B. H. Menze, O. Nix, C. M. Zechmann, and F. A. Hamprecht, “Estimating kinetic parameter maps from dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI using spatial prior knowledge,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 28, 1534–1547 (2009).
23. J. W. Stayman and J. A. Fessler, “Regularization for uniform spatial resolution properties in penalized-likelihood image reconstruction,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 19, 601–615 (2000).
24. F. de Pasquale, G. Sebastiani, E. Egger, L. Guidoni, A. M. Luciani, P. Marzola, R. Manfredi, M. Pacilio, A. Piermattei, V. Viti, and P. Barone, “Bayesian estimation of relaxation times T(1) in MR images of irradiated Fricke-agarose gels,” Magn. Reson. Imaging 18, 721–731 (2000).
25. A. Borsic, B. M. Graham, A. Adler, and W. R. Lionheart, “In vivo impedance imaging with total variation regularization,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 29, 44–54 (2010).
26. Y. Zur, S. Stokar, and P. Bendel, “An analysis of fast imaging sequences with steady-state transverse magnetization refocusing,” Magn. Reson. Med. 6, 175–193 (1988).
27. S. C. Deoni, T. M. Peters, and B. K. Rutt, “Determination of optimal angles for variable nutation proton magnetic spin-lattice, T1, and spin-spin, T2, relaxation times measurement,” Magn. Reson. Med. 51, 194–199 (2004).
29. A. Beck and M. Teboulle, “A fast iterative shrinkage-thresholding algorithm for linear inverse problems,” SIAM J. Imaging Sci. 2, 183–202 (2009).
30. K. Höhne, R. Kikinis, R. Kwan, A. Evans, and G. Pike, “An extensible MRI simulator for post-processing evaluation,” in Visualization in Biomedical Computing (Springer, Berlin, 1996), Vol. 1131, pp. 135–140.
31. R. K. Kwan, A. C. Evans, and G. B. Pike, “MRI simulation-based evaluation of image-processing and classification methods,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 18, 1085–1097 (1999).
32. P. S. Tofts, G. Brix, D. L. Buckley, J. L. Evelhoch, E. Henderson, M. V. Knopp, H. B. Larsson, T. Y. Lee, N. A. Mayr, G. J. Parker, R. E. Port, J. Taylor, and R. M. Weisskoff, “Estimating kinetic parameters from dynamic contrast-enhanced T(1)-weighted MRI of a diffusable tracer: Standardized quantities and symbols,” J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 10, 223–232 (1999).
33. Y. Cao, D. Li, Z. Shen, and D. Normolle, “Sensitivity of quantitative metrics derived from DCE MRI and a pharmacokinetic model to image quality and acquisition parameters,” Acad. Radiol. 17, 468–478 (2010).
34. A. Beck and M. Teboulle, “Fast gradient-based algorithms for constrained total variation image denoising and deblurring problems,” IEEE Trans. Image Process. 18, 2419–2434 (2009).
35. C. Siversson, J. Chan, C. J. Tiderius, T. C. Mamisch, V. Jellus, J. Svensson, and Y. J. Kim, “Effects of B(1) inhomogeneity correction for three-dimensional variable flip angle T(1) measurements in hip dGEMRIC at 3 T and 1.5 T,” Magn. Reson. Med. 67, 1776–1781 (2012).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month