No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Use of Monte Carlo simulations with a realistic rat phantom for examining the correlation between hematopoietic system response and red marrow absorbed dose in Brown Norway rats undergoing radionuclide therapy with 177Lu- and 90Y-BR96 mAbs
1. L. Mårtensson, Z. Wang, R. Nilsson, T. Ohlsson, P. Senter, H. O. Sjögren, S. E. Strand, and J. Tennvall, “Determining maximal tolerable dose of the monoclonal antibody BR96 labeled with 90Y or 177Lu in rats: Establishment of a syngeneic tumor model to evaluate means to improve radioimmunotherapy,” Clin. Cancer Res. 11, 7104–7108 (2005).
2. T. M. Behr, M. Béhé, and G. Sgouros, “Correlation of red marrow radiation dosimetry with myelotoxicity: Empirical factors influencing the radiation-induced myelotoxicity of radiolabeled antibodies, fragments and peptides in pre-clinical and clinical settings,” Cancer Biother. Radiopharm. 17, 445–464 (2002).
3. S. Vallabhajosula, S. J. Goldsmith, K. A. Hamacher, L. Kostakoglu, S. Konishi, M. I. Milowski, D. M. Nanus, and N. H. Bander, “Prediction of myelotoxicity based on bone marrow radiation-absorbed dose: Radioimmunotherapy studies using 90Y- and 177Lu-labeled J591 antibodies specific for prostate-specific membrane antigen,” J. Nucl. Med. 46, 850–858 (2005).
4. S. Lim, G. L. DeNardo, D. A. DeNardo, R. T. O’Donnell, A. Yuan, and S. J. DeNardo, “Prediction of myelotoxicity using semi-quantitative marrow image scores,” J. Nucl. Med. 38, 1749–1753 (1997).
5. S. M. Lim, G. L. DeNardo, D. A. DeNardo, S. Shen, A. Yuan, R. T. O’Donnell, and S. J. DeNardo, “Prediction of myelotoxicity using radiation doses to marrow from body, blood and marrow sources,” J. Nucl. Med. 38, 1374–1378 (1997).
6. C. Hindorf, M. Ljungberg, and S. E. Strand, “Dosimetric model for mice and rats [abstract],” J. Nucl. Med. 44(suppl), 150 (2003).
7. M. W. Konijnenberg, M. Bijster, E. P. Krenning, and M. De Jong, “A stylized computational model of the rat for organ dosimetry in support of preclinical evaluations of peptide receptor radionuclide therapy with (90)Y, (111)In, or (177)Lu,” J. Nucl. Med. 45, 1260–1269 (2004).
8. M. G. Stabin, T. E. Peterson, G. E. Holburn, and M. A. Emmons, “Voxel-based mouse and rat models for internal dose calculations,” J. Nucl. Med. 47, 655–659 (2006).
10. J. Chen, S.-E. Strand, J. Tennvall, L. Lindgren, C. Hindorf, and H.-O. Sjögren, “Extracorporeal immunoadsorption compared to Avidin chase: Enhancement of tumor-to-normal tissue ratio for biotinylated rhenium-188-chimeric BR96,” J. Nucl. Med. 38, 1934–1939 (1997).
11. K. Teramoto, K. Tsuji, T. Saito, T. Kuhara, K. Maejima, T. Ishihara, and M. Ishibashi, “Changes in body weight and organ weight of Ishibashi (IS) rats with growth,” Exp. Anim. 45, 317–323 (1996).
13. J. S. Hendricks, MCNPX version 2.6.A, Vol. LA-UR-05-8225, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NE, 2005.
15. Z. Wang, L. Mårtensson, R. Nilsson, P.-O. Bendahl, L. Lindgren, T. Ohlsson, H.-O. Sjögren, S.-E. Strand, and J. Tennvall, “Blood pharmacokinetics of various monoclonal antibodies labeled with a new trifunctional chelating reagent for simultaneous conjugation with 1,4,7,10-tetraazacyclododecane-N,N′,N″,N′″-tetraacetic acid and biotin before radiolabeling,” Clin. Cancer Res. 11, 7171–7177 (2005).
16. L. Mårtensson, R. Nilsson, T. Ohlsson, H. O. Sjögren, S. E. Strand, and J. Tennvall, “Reduced myelotoxicity with sustained tumor concentration of radioimmunoconjugates in rats after extracorporeal depletion,” J. Nucl. Med. 48, 269–276 (2007).
17. W. S. Snyder, M. R. Ford, G. G. Warner, and S. B. Watson, S, Absorbed Dose Per Unit Cumulated Activity for Selected Radionuclides and Organs (Society of Nuclear Medicine, 1975).
18. W. E. Bolch, K. F. Eckerman, G. Sgouros, and S. R. Thomas, “MIRD pamphlet no. 21: A generalized schema for radiopharmaceutical dosimetry–standardization of nomenclature,” J. Nucl. Med. 50, 477–484 (2009).
19. J. A. Siegel et al., “Bone marrow dosimetry and toxicity for radioimmunotherapy,” Antibody Immunconj. Radiopharm. 3, 213–233 (1990).
20. G. Sgouros, “Bone marrow dosimetry for radioimmunotherapy: Theoretical considerations,” J. Nucl. Med. 34, 689–694 (1993).
21. D. Van Dyke, H. Anger, and M. Pollycove, “The effect of erythropoietic stimulation on marrow distribution in man, rabbit and rat as shown by Fe59 and Fe52,” Blood 24, 356–371 (1964).
22. H. B. Breitz, D. R. Fisher, and B. W. Wessels, “Marrow toxicity and radiation absorbed dose estimates from rhenium-186-labeled monoclonal antibody,” J. Nucl. Med. 39, 1746–1751 (1998).
23. J. A. Siegel, D. Yeldell, D. M. Goldenberg, M. G. Stabin, R. B. Sparks, R. M. Sharkey, A. Brenner, and R. D. Blumenthal, “Red marrow radiation dose adjustment using plasma FLT3-L cytokine levels: Improved correlations between hematologic toxicity and bone marrow dose for radioimmunotherapy patients,” J. Nucl. Med. 44, 67–76 (2003).
24. J. Elgqvist, P. Bernhardt, R. Hultborn, H. Jensen, B. Karlsson, S. Lindegren, E. Warnhammar, and L. Jacobsson, “Myelotoxicity and RBE of 211At-conjugated monoclonal antibodies compared with 99mTc-conjugated monoclonal antibodies and 60Co irradiation in nude mice,” J. Nucl. Med. 46, 464–471 (2005).
25. C. Hindorf, O. Linden, J. Tennvall, K. Wingårdh, and S. E. Strand, “Time dependence of the activity concentration ratio of red marrow to blood and implications for red marrow dosimetry,” Cancer 94, 1235–1239 (2002).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month