No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Discrimination of gastric cancer from normal by serum RNA based on surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) and multivariate analysis
1. B. J. Dicken, D. L. Bigam, C. Cass, J. R. Mackey, A. A. Joy, and S. M. Hamilton, “Gastric adenocarcinoma: Review and considerations for future directions,” Ann. Surg. 241, 27–39 (2005).
2. K. S. Lee, D. K. Oh, M. A. Han, H. Y. Lee, J. K. Jun, K. S. Choi, and E. C. Park, “Gastric cancer screening in Korea: Report on the National Cancer Screening Program in 2008,” Cancer Res. Treat. 43, 83–88 (2011).
5. P. Mitchell, R. Parkin, E. Kroh, B. Fritz, S. Wyman, E. Pogosova-Agadjanyan, A. Peterson, J. Noteboom, K. O’Briant, and A. Allen, “Circulating microRNAs as stable blood-based markers for cancer detection,” Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 105, 10513–10518 (2008).
6. J. Driskell, A. Seto, L. Jones, S. Jokela, R. Dluhy, Y. Zhao, and R. Tripp, “Rapid microRNA (miRNA) detection and classification via surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS),” Biosen. Bioelectron. 24, 917–922 (2008).
7. J. Driskell, O. Primera-Pedrozo, R. Dluhy, Y. Zhao, and R. Tripp, “Quantitative surface-enhanced raman spectroscopy based analysis of microRNA mixtures,” Appl. Spectrosc. 63, 1107–1114 (2009).
8. X. Chen, Y. Ba, L. Ma, X. Cai, Y. Yin, K. Wang, J. Guo, Y. Zhang, J. Chen, and X. Guo, “Characterization of microRNAs in serum: A novel class of biomarkers for diagnosis of cancer and other diseases,” Cell Res. 18, 997–1006 (2008).
10. J. Zhao, H. Lui, D. McLean, and H. Zeng, “Automated autofluorescence background subtraction algorithm for biomedical Raman spectroscopy,” Appl. Spectrosc. 61, 1225–1232 (2007).
11. T. A. Lasko, J. G. Bhagwat, K. H. Zou, and L. Ohno-Machado, “The use of receiver operating characteristic curves in biomedical informatics,” J. Biomed. Inf. 38, 404–415 (2005).
12. S. Feng, J. Lin, M. Cheng, Y. Li, G. Chen, Z. Huang, Y. Yu, R. Chen, and H. Zeng, “Gold nanoparticle based surface-enhanced Raman scattering spectroscopy of cancerous and normal nasopharyngeal tissues under near-infrared laser excitation,” Appl. Spectrosc. 63, 1089–1094 (2009).
13. S. Feng, R. Chen, J. Lin, J. Pan, G. Chen, Y. Li, M. Cheng, Z. Huang, J. Chen, and H. Zeng, “Nasopharyngeal cancer detection based on blood plasma surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy and multivariate analysis,” Biosen. Bioelectron. 25, 2414–2419 (2010).
14. K. Chan and Y. Lo, “Circulating tumour-derived nucleic acids in cancer patients: Potential applications as tumour markers,” Br. J. Cancer 96, 681–685 (2007).
16. T. Huser, C. Orme, C. Hollars, M. Corzett, and R. Balhorn, “Raman spectroscopy of DNA packaging in individual human sperm cells distinguishes normal from abnormal cells,” J. Biophotonics 2, 322–332 (2009).
17. J. De Gelder, K. De Gussem, P. Vandenabeele, and L. Moens, “Reference database of Raman spectra of biological molecules,” J. Raman Spectrosc. 38, 1133–1147 (2007).
18. M. Y. Song, K. F Pan, H. J. Su, L. Zhang, J. L. Ma, J. Y. Li, Y. Yuasa, D. Kang, Y. S. Kim, and W. C. You, “Identification of serum MicroRNAs as novel non-invasive biomarkers for early detection of gastric cancer,” PLoS ONE 7, e33608 (2012).
21. D. Forman, D. Newell, F. Fullerton, J. Yarnell, A. Stacey, N. Wald, and F. Sita, “Association between infection with Helicobacter pylori and risk of gastric cancer: evidence from a prospective investigation,” Br. Med. J. 302, 1302–1305 (1991).
22. N. Li, B. Tang, E. D Zhu, B. S Li, Y. Zhuang, S. Yu, D. S Lu, Q. M. Zou, B. Xiao, and X. H. Mao, “Increased miR-222 in H. pylori-associated gastric cancer correlated with tumor progression by promoting cancer cell proliferation and targeting RECK,” FEBS Lett. 586, 722–728 (2012).
23. M. S. Bergholt, W. Zheng, K. Lin, K. Y. Ho, M. Teh, K. G. Yeoh, J. B. Y. So, and Z. Huang, “Characterizing variability in vivo Raman spectra of different anatomical locations in the upper gastrointestinal tract toward cancer detection,” J. Biomed. Opt. 16, 037003 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month