No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Direct water and fat determination in two-point Dixon imaging with flexible echo times
1. W. T. Dixon, “Simple proton spectroscopic imaging,” Radiology 153(1), 189–194 (1984).
2. G. H. Glover and E. Schneider, “Three-point Dixon technique for true water/fat decomposition with B0 inhomogeneity correction,” Magn. Reson. Med. 18, 371–383 (1991).
4. J. Frahm, A. Haase, W. Hanicke, D. Matthaei, H. Bomsdorf, and T. Helzel, “Chemical shift selective MR imaging using a whole-body magnet,” Radiology 156, 441–444 (1985).
5. D. Spielman, C. Meyer, A. Macovski, and D. Enzmann, “1H spectroscopic imaging using a spectral-spatial excitation pulse,” Magn. Reson. Med. 18, 269–279 (1991).
6. E. M. Delfaut, J. Beltran, G. Johnson, J. Rousseau, X. Marchandise, and A. Cotten, “Fat suppression in MR imaging: Techniques and pitfalls,” Radiographics 19, 373–382 (1999).
9. S. B. Reeder, Z. Wen, H. Yu, A. R. Pineda, G. E. Gold, M. Markl, and N. J. Pelc, “Multicoil Dixon chemical species separation with an iterative least-squares estimation method,” Magn. Reson. Med. 51, 35–45 (2004).
10. J. Ma, “Breath-hold water and fat imaging using a dual-echo two-point Dixon technique with an efficient and robust phase-correction algorithm,” Magn. Reson. Med. 52, 415–419 (2004).
11. B. D. Coombs, J. Szumowski, and W. Coshow, “Two-point Dixon technique for water-fat signal decomposition with B0 inhomogeneity correction,” Magn. Reson. Med. 38, 884–889 (1997).
12. Q. S. Xiang, “Two-point water-fat imaging with partially-opposed-phase (POP) acquisition: An asymmetric Dixon method,” Magn. Reson. Med. 56, 572–584 (2006).
13. H. Eggers, B. Brendel, A. Duijndam, and G. Herigault, “Dual-echo Dixon imaging with flexible choice of echo times,” Magn. Reson. Med. 65, 96–107 (2011).
14. J. Berglund, H. Ahlstrom, L. Johansson, and J. Kullberg, “Two-point dixon method with flexible echo times,” Magn. Reson. Med. 65, 994–1004 (2011).
15. J. Ma, “Two-point Dixon imaging with flexible echo times and a region growing-based postprocessing algorithm,” in Proceedings of the Nineteenth Annual Scientific Meeting of the International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM, Berkeley, CA, 2011), p. 2707.
16. G. Brix, S. Heiland, M. E. Bellemann, T. Koch, and W. J. Lorenz, “MR imaging of fat-containing tissues: Valuation of two quantitative imaging techniques in comparison with localized proton spectroscopy,” Magn. Reson. Imaging 11, 977–991 (1993).
17. M. Bydder, T. Yokoo, G. Hamilton, M. S. Middleton, A. D. Chavez, J. B. Schwimmer, J. E. Lavine, and C. B. Sirlin, “Relaxation effects in the quantification of fat using gradient echo imaging,” Magn. Reson. Imaging 26, 347–359 (2008).
18. H. Yu, A. Shimakawa, C. A. McKenzie, E. Brodsky, J. H. Brittain, and S. B. Reeder, “Multiecho water-fat separation and simultaneous R 2* estimation with multifrequency fat spectrum modeling,” Magn. Reson. Med. 60, 1122–1134 (2008).
19. S. B. Reeder, J. H. Brittain, T. M. Grist, and Y.-F. Yen, “Least-squares chemical shift separation for 13C metabolic imaging,” J. Magn. Reson Imaging 26, 1145–1152 (2007).
20. H. Yu, S. B. Reeder, A. Shimakawa, C. A. McKenzie, and J. H. Brittain, “Robust multipoint water-fat separation using fat likelihood analysis,” Magn. Reson. Med. 67, 1065–1076 (2012).
21. J. Szumowski, W. R. Coshow, F. Li, and S. F. Quinn, “Phase unwrapping in the three-point Dixon method for fat suppression MR imaging,” Radiology 192, 555–561 (1994).
22. D. Hernando, J. P. Haldar, B. P. Sutton, J. Ma, P. Kellman, and Z. P. Liang, “Joint estimation of water/fat images and field inhomogeneity map,” Magn. Reson. Med. 59, 571–580 (2008).
23. H. Yu, S. B. Reeder, A. Shimakawa, J. H. Brittain, and N. J. Pelc, “Field map estimation with a region growing scheme for iterative 3-point water-fat decomposition,” Magn. Reson. Med. 54, 1032–1039 (2005).
24. D. Hernando, P. Kellman, J. P. Haldar, and Z. P. Liang, “Robust water/fat separation in the presence of large field inhomogeneities using a graph cut algorithm,” Magn. Reson. Med. 63, 79–90 (2010).
25. T. Y. Lim and J. Ma, “Image-based determination of the fat signal model for dixon water and fat imaging,” in Proceedings of the 20th Annual Scientific Meeting of the International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM, Berkeley, CA, 2012), p. 2483.
26. J. Ren, I. Dimitrov, A. D. Sherry, and C. R. Malloy, “Composition of adipose tissue and marrow fat in humans by 1H NMR at 7 Tesla,” J. Lipid Res. 49, 2055–2062 (2008).
27. K. Kuroda, K. Oshio, R. V. Mulkern, and F. A. Jolesz, “Optimization of chemical shift selective suppression of fat,” Magn. Reson. Med. 40, 505–510 (1998).
28. H. Eggers, “Water-fat identification in dual-echo dixon imaging,” in Proceedings of the 20th Annual Scientific Meeting of the International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM, Berkeley, CA, 2012), p. 365.
29. O. Rambow and J. Ma, “Effects of T2* on the accuracy of two-point Dixon water and fat imaging,” in Proceedings of the 55th Annual Meeting & Exhibition of American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM, College Park, MD, 2013), p. 20524.
30. M. Ahmad, Y. Liu, Z. W. Slavens, R. Low, E. Merkle, K. P. Hwang, A. Vu, and J. Ma, “A method for automatic identification of water and fat images from a symmetrically sampled dual-echo Dixon technique,” Magn. Reson. Imaging 28, 427–433 (2010).
31. J. Ma and J. Hazle, “A novel tiered, multi-threaded region growing algorithm for improved phase correction for two-point Dixon imaging,” in Proceedings of the 21st Annual Scientific Meeting of the International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM, Berkeley, CA, 2013), p. 2414.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month