No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Separate modal analysis for tumor detection with a digital image elasto tomography (DIET) breast cancer screening system
2. Cancer Patient Survival Covering the Period 1994 to 2003
(New Zealand Health Information Services (NZHIS)
, Ministry of Health, Wellington
) (available URL: http://www.nzhis.govt.nz
3. D. B. Kopans, Breast Imaging, 3rd ed. (Lippincott, Philadelphia, 2007).
4. M. Kriege, C. T. Brekelmans, C. Boetes, P. E. Besnard, H. M. Zonderland, I. M. Obdeijn, R. A. Manoliu, T. Kok, H. Peterse, M. M. Tilanus-Linthorst, S. H. Muller, S. Meijer, J. C. Oosterwijk, L. V. Beex, R. A. Tollenaar, H. J. de Koning, E. J. Rutgers, and J. G. Klijn, “Efficacy of MRI and mammography for breast-cancer screening in women with a familial or genetic predisposition,” New Engl. J. Med. 351(5), 427–437 (2004).
5. R. Fazel, H. M. Krumholz, Y. Wang, J. S. Ross, J. Chen, H. H. Ting, N. D. Shah, K. Nasir, A. J. Einstein, and B. K. Nallamothu, “Exposure to low-dose ionizing radiation from medical imaging procedures,” New Engl. J. Med. 361(9), 849–857 (2009).
7. P. C. Gotzsche, O. J. Hartling, M. Nielsen, J. Brodersen, and K. J. Jorgensen, “Breast screening: The facts–or maybe not,” BMJ 338, b86–446 (2009).
8. A. Sarvazyan, V. Egorov, J. S. Son, and C. S. Kaufman, “Cost-effective screening for breast cancer worldwide: Current state and future directions,” Breast Cancer 1, 91–99 (2008).
9. L. Yang, D. M. Parkin, J. Ferlay, L. Li, and Y. Chen, “Estimates of cancer incidence in China for 2000 and projections for 2005,” Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 14(1), 243–250 (2005).
10. R. G. Brown, “Three-dimensional motion capture for the DIET breast cancer imaging system,” Ph.D. thesis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Canterbury, 2008.
11. J. G. Chase, C. E. Hann, and L. A. Ray, “Global motion invariant signature for fast and accurate motion tracking in a digital image based elasto-tomography system,” U.S. patent 8249691 B2 (21 August 2012).
12. T. Lotz, A. Kashif, S. Feng, P. Biret, Y. Denais, D. Lottin, L. Maillard, T. Tirschler, and J. G. Chase, “A clinical prototype of the digital image elasto tomography breast cancer screening system,” in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (iCBBE), Wuhan, China, 2011.
13. T. Lotz, P. D. Simpson, D. Stocker, C. E. Hann, and J. G. Chase, in Proceedings of the 32nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS), Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2010.
14. A. Samani, J. Zubovits, and D. Plewes, “Elastic moduli of normal and pathological human breast tissues: An inversion-technique-based investigation of 169 samples,” Phys. Med. Biol. 52(6), 1565–1576 (2007).
15. R. G. Brown, C. E. Hann, J. G. Chase, and L. E. Ray, “Discrete colour-based euclidean-invariant signatures for feature tracking in a DIET breast cancer screening system,” Proc. SPIE 6511, (2007).
16. R. G. Brown, C. E. Hann, and J. G. Chase, “Vision-based 3D surface motion capture for the diet breast cancer screening system,” Int. J. Comput. Appl. Technol. 39(1), 72–78 (2010).
17. A. Peters, J. G. Chase, and E. E. Van Houten, “Digital image elasto-tomography: Mechanical property estimation of silicone phantoms,” Med. Biol. Eng. Comput. 46(3), 205–212 (2008).
18. A. Peters, J. G. Chase, and E. E. Van Houten, “Digital image elasto-tomography: Combinatorial and hybrid optimization algorithms for shape-based elastic property reconstruction,” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 55(11), 2575–2583 (2008).
19. T. F. Lotz, N. Muller, C. E. Hann, and J. G. Chase, “Minimal elastographic modeling of breast cancer for model based tumor detection in a digital image elasto tomography (DIET) system,” Proc. SPIE 7963, 796322–796326 (2011).
20. J. S. Michaelson, M. Silverstein, J. Wyatt, G. Weber, R. Moore, E. Halpern, D. B. Kopans, and K. Hughes, “Predicting the survival of patients with breast carcinoma using tumor size,” Cancer 95(4), 713–723 (2002).
21. P. Gøtzsche, K. Jørgensen, P.-H. Zahl, and J. Mæhlen, “Why mammography screening has not lived up to expectations from the randomised trials,” Cancer Causes Control 23(1), 15–21 (2012).
23. A. S. Kashif, T. F. Lotz, M. D. McGarry, A. J. Pattison, and J. G. Chase, “Silicone breast phantoms for elastographic imaging evaluation,” Med. Phys. 40(6), 063503 (11pp.) (2013).
24. A. Peters, A. Milsant, J. Rouze, L. E. Ray, J. G. Chase, and E. E. Van Houten, “Digital-image based elasto-tomography: Proof of concept studies for surface based mechanical property reconstruction,” JSME Int. J. 47(4), 1117–1123 (2004).
25. A. Peters, S. Wortmann, R. B. Elliot, M. Staiger, J. G. Chase, and E. E. Van Houten, “Digital image-based elasto-tomography: First experiments in surface based mechanical property estimation of gelatine phantoms,” JSME Int. J. 48(4), 562–569 (2005).
26. A. Peters, H-U. Berger, J. G. Chase, and E. E. W. Van Houten, “Digital image-based elasto-tomography: Nonlinear mechanical property reconstruction of homogeneous gelatine phantoms,” Int. J. Inf. Syst. Sci. 2(4), 512–521 (2006).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month