No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Therapeutic rather than diagnostic medical physicists should lead the development and clinical implementation of image-guided nonionizing therapeutic modalities such as MR-guided high-intensity ultrasound
1. K. A. Topp, J. F. Zachary, and W. D. O’Brien Jr., “Quantifying B-mode images of in vivo rat mammary tumors by the frequency dependence of backscatter,” J. Ultrasound Med. 20, 605–612 (2001).
2. G. Sommer, E. W. Olcott, and L. Tai, “Liver tumors: Utility of characterization at dual-frequency US,” Radiology 211, 629–636 (1999).
6. M. D. Hurwitz, “Today's thermal therapy: Not your father's hyperthermia: Challenges and opportunities in application of hyperthermia for the 21st century cancer patient,” Am. J. Clin. Oncol. 33, 96–100 (2010).
7. K. R. Thomson, W. Cheung, S. J. Ellis, D. Federman, H. Kavnoudias, D. Loader-Oliver, S. Roberts, P. Evans, C. Ball, and A. Haydon, “Investigation of the safety of irreversible electroporation in humans,” J. Vasc. Interv. Radiol. 22, 611–621 (2011).
8. C. M. Tempany, N. J. McDannold, K. Hynynen, and F. A. Jolesz, “Focused ultrasound surgery in oncology: Overview and principles,” Radiology 259, 39–56 (2011).
9. K. Maier-Hauff, F. Ulrich, D. Nestler, H. Niehoff, P. Wust, B. Thiesen, H. Orawa, V. Budach, and A. Jordan, “Efficacy and safety of intratumoral thermotherapy using magnetic iron-oxide nanoparticles combined with external beam radiotherapy on patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme,” J. Neurooncol. 103, 317–324 (2011).
10. S. N. Goldberg, C. J. Grassi, J. F. Cardella, J. W. Charboneau, G. D. Dodd III, D. E. Dupuy, D. A. Gervais, A. R. Gillams, R. A. Kane, F. T. Lee Jr., T. Livraghi, J. McGahan, D. A. Phillips, H. Rhim, S. G. Silverman, L. Solbiati, T. J. Vogl, B. J. Wood, S. Vedantham, and D. Sacks, “Image-guided tumor ablation: Standardization of terminology and reporting criteria,” J. Vasc. Interv. Radiol. 20, S377–S390 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month