No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Improving best-phase image quality in cardiac CT by motion correction with MAM optimization
1. T. G. Flohr, H. Bruder, K. Stierstorfer, M. Petersilka, B. Schmidt, and C. H. McCollough, “Image reconstruction and image quality evaluation for a dual source CT scanner,” Med. Phys. 35(12), 5882–5897 (2008).
2. L. Husmann, S. Leschka, L. Desbiolles, T. Schepis, O. Gaemperli, B. Seifert, P. Cattin, T. Frauenfelder, T. G. Flohr, B. Marincek, P. A. Kaufmann, and H. Alkadhi, “Coronary artery motion and cardiac phases: Dependency on heart rate implications for CT image reconstruction,” Radiology 245(2), 567–576 (2007).
3. G.-H. Chen, J. Tang, and J. Hsieh, “Temporal resolution improvement using PICCS in MDCT cardiac imaging,” Med. Phys. 36(6), 2130–2135 (2009).
4. H. Schöndube, T. Allmendinger, K. Stierstorfer, H. Bruder, and T. Flohr, “Evaluation of a novel CT image reconstruction algorithm with enhanced temporal resolution,” in Medical Imaging 2011: Physics of Medical Imaging (SPIE, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, 2011), Vol. 7961, p. 79611N.
5. C. Maass, C. Hofmann, and M. Kachelriess, “TRI-PICCS in single source and dual source CT,” in IEEE NSS-MIC (Nuclear Science Symposium-Medical Imaging Conference) (NSS/MIC, Knoxville, 2010), pp. 2805–2810.
6. C. Maass and M. Kachelriess, “Quantification of temporal resolution and its reliability in the context of TRI-PICCS and dual source CT,” in Medical Imaging 2011: Physics of Medical Imaging (SPIE, Lake Buena Vista, 2011), Vol. 7961, p. 79611M.
7. A. A. Isola, A. Ziegler, T. Koehler, W. J. Niessen, and M. Grass, “Motion-compensated iterative cone-beam CT image reconstruction with adapted blobs as basis functions,” Phys. Med. Biol. 53(23), 6777–6797 (2008).
8. D. Schäfer, J. Borgert, V. Rasche, and M. Grass, “Motion-compensated and gated cone beam filtered back-projection for 3-D rotational x-ray angiography,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 25(7), 898–906 (2006).
9. K. Taguchi and H. Tashima, “Comparison of analytical motion compensated cone-beam reconstruction algorithms for x-ray computed tomography,” in 10th International Meeting on Fully 3D Image Reconstruction in Radiology and Nuclear Medicine (Fully 3D, Beijing, China, 2009), pp. 366–368.
10. U. van Stevendaal, J. von Berg, C. Lorenz, and M. Grass, “A motion-compensated scheme for helical cone-beam reconstruction in cardiac CT angiography,” Med. Phys. 35(7), 3239–3251 (2008).
11. M. Prümmer, J. Hornegger, G. Lauritsch, L. Wigström, E. Girard-Hughes, and R. Fahrig, “Cardiac c-arm CT: A unified framework for motion estimation and dynamic CT,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 28(11), 1836–1849 (2009).
12. A. A. Isola, M. Grass, and W. J. Niessen, “Fully automatic nonrigid registration-based local motion estimation for motion-corrected iterative cardiac CT reconstruction,” Med. Phys. 37(3), 1093–1109 (2010).
13. J. Cammin, P. Khurd, A. Kamen, Q. Tang, K. J. Kirchberg, C. Chefd'Hotel, H. Bruder, and K. Taguchi, “Combined motion estimation and motion-compensated FBP for cardiac CT,” in 11th International Meeting on Fully 3D Image Reconstruction in Radiology and Nuclear Medicine (Fully 3D, Potsdam, Germany, 2011), pp. 136–139.
14. Q. Tang, J. Cammin, and K. Taguchi, “A fully four-dimensional, iterative motion estimation and compensation for cardiac x-ray computed tomography,” in 11th International Meeting on Fully 3D Image Reconstruction in Radiology and Nuclear Medicine (Fully 3D, Potsdam, Germany, 2011), pp. 470–473.
15. A. A. Isola, C. T. Metz, M. Schaap, S. Klein, M. Grass, and W. J. Niessen, “Cardiac motion-corrected iterative cone-beam ct reconstruction using a semi-automatic minimum cost path-based coronary centerline extraction,” Comput. Med. Imaging Graph. 36(3), 215–226 (2012).
16. R. Bhagalia, J. D. Pack, J. V. Miller, and M. Iatrou, “Nonrigid registration-based coronary artery motion correction for cardiac computed tomography,” Med. Phys. 39(7), 4245–4254 (2012).
17. S. Achenbach, M. Marwan, T. Schepis, T. Pflederer, H. Bruder, T. Allmendinger, M. Petersilka, K. Anders, M. Lell, A. Kuettner, D. Ropers, W. Daniel, and T. Flohr, “High-pitch spiral acquisition: A new scan mode for coronary CT angiography,” J. Cardiovasc. Comput. Tomogr. 3(2), 117–121 (2009).
18. H. Schomberg, “Time-resolved cardiac cone beam CT,” in 9th Interantional Meeting on Fully 3D Image Reconstruction in Radiology and Nuclear Medicine (Fully 3D, Lindau, Germany, 2007), pp. 362–365.
19. E. Hansis, H. Schomberg, K. Erhard, O. Dössel, and M. Grass, “Four-dimensional cardiac reconstruction from rotational x-ray sequences: First results for 4D coronary angiography,” Proc. SPIE 7258, 72580B–72580B (2009).
20. Z. Yu, J.-B. Thibault, J. Wang, C. A. Bouman, and K. D. Sauer, “Kinetic model for motion compensation in computed tomography,” in 11th International Meeting on Fully 3D Image Reconstruction in Radiology and Nuclear Medicine (Fully 3D, Potsdam, Germany, 2011), pp. 466–469.
21. Y. Kyriakou, R. M. Lapp, L. Hillebrand, D. Ertel, and W. A. Kalender, “Simultaneous misalignment correction for approximate circular cone-beam computed tomography,” Phys. Med. Biol. 53(22), 6267–6289 (2008).
22. A. Katsevich, M. Silver, and A. Zamyatin, “Local tomography and the motion estimation problem,” SIAM J. Imaging Sci. 4(1), 200–219 (2011).
23. M. Gülsün and Hüseyin Tek, “Robust vessel tree modeling,” in Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention - MICCAI 2008, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Vol. 5241, edited by D. Metaxas, L. Axel, G. Fichtinger, and G. Szekely (Springer, Berlin/Heidelberg, 2008), pp. 602–611.
24. C. Rohkohl, G. Lauritsch, L. Biller, M. Prümmer, J. Boese, and J. Hornegger, “Interventional 4D motion estimation and reconstruction of cardiac vasculature without motion periodicity assumption,” Med. Image Anal. 14(5), 687–694 (2010).
25. K. Stierstorfer, A. Rauscher, J. Boese, H. Bruder, S. Schaller, and T. Flohr, “Weighted FBP—A simple approximate 3d FBP algorithm for multislice spiral CT with good dose usage for arbitrary pitch,” Phys. Med. Biol. 49(11), 2209–2218 (2004).
28. C. Rohkohl, B. Keck, H. Hofmann, and J. Hornegger, “Rabbit CT—An open platform for benchmarking 3D cone-beam reconstruction algorithms,” Med. Phys. 36(9), 3940–3944 (2009).
29. G. P. Penney, J. Weese, J. A. Little, P. Desmedt, D. L. G. Hill, and D. J. Hawkes, “A comparison of similarity measures for use in 2-D-3-D medical image registration,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 17(4), 586–595 (1998).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month