No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
IGRT has limited clinical value due to lack of accurate tumor delineation
6. E. Weiss and C. F. Hess, “The impact of gross tumor volume (GTV) and clinical target volume (CTV) definition on the total accuracy in radiotherapy theoretical aspects and practical experiences,” Strahlenther. Onkol. 179, 21–30 (2003).
7. F. Buettner, S. L. Gulliford, S. Webb, M. R. Sydes, D. P. Dearnaley, and M. Partridge, “Assessing correlations between the spatial distribution of the dose to the rectal wall and late rectal toxicity after prostate radiotherapy: An analysis of data from the MRC RT01 trial (ISRCTN 47772397),” Phys. Med. Biol. 54, 6535–6548 (2009).
8. X. A. Li, A. Tai, D. W. Arthur, T. A. Buchholz, S. Macdonald, L. B. Marks, J. M. Moran, L. J. Pierce, R. Rabinovitch, A. Taghian, F. Vicini, W. Woodward, and J. R. White, “Variability of target and normal structure delineation for breast cancer radiotherapy: An RTOG multi-institutional and multiobserver study,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 73, 944–951 (2009).
9. A. C. Riegel, A. M. Berson, S. Destian, T. Ng, L. B. Tena, R. J. Mitnick, and P. S. Wong, “Variability of gross tumor volume delineation in head-and-neck cancer using CT and PET/CT fusion,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 65, 726–732 (2006).
10. M. J. Zelefsky, M. Kollmeier, B. Cox, A. Fidaleo, D. Sperling, X. Pei, B. Carver, J. Coleman, M. Lovelock, and M. Hunt, “Improved clinical outcomes with high-dose image guided radiotherapy compared with non-IGRT for the treatment of clinically localized prostate cancer,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 84, 125–129 (2012).
11. H. P. Soares et al., “Evaluation of new treatments in radiation oncology: Are they better than standard treatments?,” J. Am. Med. Assoc. 293, 970–978 (2005).
13. B. Engels, G. Soete, D. Verellen, and G. Storme, “Conformal arc radiotherapy for prostate cancer: Increased biochemical failure in patients with distended rectum on the planning computed tomogram despite image guidance by implanted markers,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 74(2), 388–391 (2009).
16. K. E. Rusthoven et al., “Multi-institutional phase I/II trial of stereotactic body radiation therapy for liver metastases,” J. Clin. Oncol. 27, 1572–1578 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month