No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Determination of gonad doses during robotic stereotactic radiosurgery for various tumor sitesa)
2. P. L. Petti, C. F. Chuang, V. Smith, and D. A. Larson, “Peripheral doses in CyberKnife radiosurgery,” Med. Phys. 33(6), 1770–1779 (2006).
3. E. Di Betta et al., “Evaluation of the peripheral dose in stereotactic radiotherapy and radiosurgery treatments,” Med. Phys. 37(7), 3587–3594 (2010).
4. H. Hasanzadeh, A. Saharafi, M. Allah Verdi, and A. Nikoofar, “Assessment of absorbed dose to thyroid, parotid and ovaries in patients undergoing Gamma Knife radiosurgery,” Phys. Med. Biol. 51, 4375–4383 (2006).
5. T. Gevaert et al., “In vivo estimation of extracranial doses in stereotactic radiosurgery with the Gamma Knife and Novalis Systems,” in Radiosurgery, edited by D. Kandziolka (Karger, Basel, 2006), Vol. 6, pp. 36–49.
6. B. A. Fraass et al., “Peripheral dose to the testes: The design and clinical use of a practical and effective gonadal shield,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 11, 609–15 (1985).
7. E. J. Hall and A. J. Giaccia, Radiobiology for The Radiologist, 6th ed. (Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia, PA, 2006).
9. International Commission on Radiological Protection, “The 2007 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection. ICRP publication 103,” Ann. ICRP 37(2–4), 1–332 (2007).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month