No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
First study of on-treatment volumetric imaging during respiratory gated VMAT
1. S. Erridge, Y. Seppenwoolde, S. Muller, M. van Herk, K. De Jaeger, J. Belderbos, L. Boersma, and J. Lebesque, “Portal imaging to assess set-up errors, tumor motion and tumor shrinkage during conformal radiotherapy of non-small cell lung cancer,” Radiother. Oncol. 66, 75–85 (2003).
2. I. Suramo, M. Päivänsalo, and V. Myllylä, “Cranio-caudal movements of the liver, pancreas and kidneys in respiration,” Acta Radiol. Diagn. (Stockh.) 25, 129–131 (1984).
3. R. Li, E. Mok, D. Chang, M. Daly, B. Loo, M. Diehn, Q. Le, A. Koong, and L. Xing, “Intrafraction verification of gated rapidarc by using beam-level kilovoltage x-ray images,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 83, e709–e715 (2012).
4. R. Li, E. Mok, B. Han, A. Koong, and L. Xing, “Evaluation of the geometric accuracy of surrogate-based gated vmat using intrafraction kilovoltage x-ray images,” Med. Phys. 39, 2686–2693 (2012).
5. G.-H. Chen, J. Tang, and S. Leng, “Prior image constrained compressed sensing (PICCS): A method to accurately reconstruct dynamic CT images from highly undersampled projection data sets,” Med. Phys. 35, 660–663 (2008).
7. S. Leng, J. Tang, J. Zambelli, B. Nett, R. Tolakanahalli, G. H. Chen, G. T. Herman, and R. Davidi, “High temporal resolution and streak-free four-dimensional cone-beam computed tomography,” Phys. Med. Biol. 53, 5653–5673 (2008).
9. K. Choi, J. Wang, L. Zhu, T.-S. Suh, S. Boyd, and L. Xing, “Compressed sensing based cone-beam computed tomography reconstruction with a first-order method,” Med. Phys. 37, 5113–5125 (2010).
10. X. Jia, Y. Lou, R. Li, W. Song, and S. Jiang, “GPU-based fast cone beam CT reconstruction from undersampled and noisy projection data via total variation,” Med. Phys. 37, 1757–1760 (2010).
12. K. Choi, B. Fahimian, T. Li, T.-S. Suh, and L. Xing, “Enhancement of four-dimensional cone-beam computed tomography by compressed sensing with Bregman iteration,” J. X-Ray Sci. Technol. (in press).
13. Y. Nesterov, “A method for unconstrained convex minimization problem with the rate of convergence O(1/k2),” Dokl. Akad. Nauk. USSR 269, 543–547 (1983).
14. Y. Nesterov, “Gradient methods for minimizing composite objective function,” Technical Report, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE), Universite Catholique de Louvain, 2007.
15. A. Beck and M. Teboulle, “A fast iterative shrinkage-thresholding algorithm for linear inverse problems,” SIAM J. Imaging Sci. 2, 183–202 (2009).
16. A. Nemirovski and D. Yudin, Problem Complexity and Method Efficiency in Optimization (Wiley-Interscience, New York, NY, 1983).
18. H. Lee, L. Xing, R. Davidi, R. Li, J. Qian, and R. Lee, “Improved compressed sensing-based cone-beam CT reconstruction using adaptive prior image constraints,” Phys. Med. Biol. 57, 2287–2307 (2012).
20. L. Lee, W. Mao, and L. Xing, “The use of EPID-measured leaf sequence files for IMRT dose reconstruction in adaptive radiation therapy,” Med. Phys. 35, 5019–5029 (2008).
21. J. Qian, L. Lee, W. Liu, K. Chu, E. Mok, G. Luxton, Q. Le, and L. Xing, “Dose reconstruction for volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT) using cone-beam CT and dynamic log files,” Phys. Med. Biol. 55, 3597–3610 (2010).
22. K. Nakagawa, A. Haga, K. Shiraishi, H. Yamashita, H. Igaki, A. Terahara, K. Ohtomo, S. Saegusa, T. Shiraki, and T. Oritate, “First clinical cone-beam CT imaging during volumetric modulated arc therapy,” Radiother. Oncol. 90, 422–423 (2009).
23. C. Ling, P. Zhang, T. Etmektzoglou, J. Star-lack, M. Sun, E. Shapiro, and M. Hunt, “Acquisition of MV-scatter-free kilovoltage CBCT images during RapidArc or VMAT,” Radiother. Oncol. 100, 145–149 (2011).
24. M. van Herk, L. Ploeger, and J. Sonke, “A novel method for megavoltage scatter correction in cone-beam CT acquired concurrent with rotational irradiation,” Radiother. Oncol. 100, 365–369 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month