No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
GammaPod—A new device dedicated for stereotactic radiotherapy of breast cancer
1. R. Siegel, D. Naishadham, and A. Jemal, “Cancer Statistics, 2012,” Cancer J. Clin. 61(1), 10–29 (2006).
2. B. Fisher et al., “Twenty-year follow-up of a randomized trial comparing total mastectomy, lumpectomy, and lumpectomy plus irradiation for the treatment of invasive breast cancer,” N. Engl. J. Med. 347(16), 1233–1241 (2002).
4. G. Liljegren et al., “10-year results after sector resection with or without postoperative radiotherapy for stage I breast cancer: A randomized trial,” J. Clin. Oncol. 17(8), 2326–2333 (2000).
5. U. Veronesi et al., “Twenty-year follow-up of a randomized study comparing breast-conserving surgery with radical mastectomy for early breast cancer,” N. Engl. J. Med. 347(16), 1227–1232 (2002).
7. M. Morrow et al., “Factors predicting the use of breast-conserving therapy in stage I and II breast carcinoma,” J. Clin. Oncol. 19, 2254–2262 (2001).
10. S. C. Formenti, H. Hsu, M. Fenton-Kerimian, D. Roses, A. Guth, G. Jozsef, J. D. Goldberg, and J. K. Dewyngaert, “Prone accelerated partial breast irradiation after breast-conserving surgery: Five-year results of 100 patients,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 84(3), 606–611 (2012).
14. R. M. Clark et al., “A randomized clinical trial to assess the effectiveness of breast irradiation following lumpectomy and axillary dissection for node negative breast cancer,” J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 84, 683–689 (1992).
15.Randomized Phase III Study of Conventional Whole BreastIrradiation (WBI) Versus Partial Breast Irradiation (PBI) for Women with Stage 0, I, or II Breast Cancer, NSABP PROTOCOL B-39/RTOG PROTOCOL 0413.
16. C. Shah, J. V. Antonucci, J. B. Wilkinson, M. Wallace, M. Ghilezan, P. Chen, K. Lewis, C. Mitchell, and F. Vicini, “Twelve-year clinical outcomes and patterns of failure with accelerated partial breast irradiation versus whole-breast irradiation: Results of a matched-pair analysis,” Radiother. Oncol. 100(2), 210–214 (2011).
17. F. Vicini, P. Beitsch, C. Quiet, M. Gittleman, V. Zannis, R. Fine, P. Whitworth, H. Kuerer, B. Haffty, M. Keisch, and M. Lyden, “Five-year analysis of treatment efficacy and cosmesis by the American Society of Breast Surgeons MammoSite Breast Brachytherapy Registry Trial in patients treated with accelerated partial breastirradiation,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 79(3), 808–817 (2011).
18. P. Y. Chen et al., “Long-term cosmetic results and toxicity after accelerated partial-breast irradiation: a method of radiation delivery by interstitial brachytherapy for the treatment of early-stage breast carcinoma,” Cancer 106(5), 991–999 (2006).
19. J. S. Vaidya et al., “Targeted intraoperative radiotherapy versus whole breast radiotherapy for breast cancer (TARGIT-A trial): An international, prospective, randomised, non-inferiority phase 3 trial,” Lancet 376, 91–102 (2010).
20. J. S. Vaidya et al., “Long-term results of targeted intraoperative radiotherapy (TARGIT) boost during breast-conserving surgery,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 81(4), 1091–1097 (2011).
21. D. W. Ollila et al., “Feasibility of breast preserving therapy with single fraction in situ radiotherapy delivered intraoperatively,” Ann. Surg. Oncol. 14(2), 660–669 (2007).
22. P. Y. Bondiau, P. Bahadoran, M. Lallement, I. Birtwisle-Peyrottes, C. Chapellier, E. Chamorey, A. Courdi, C. Quielle-Roussel, J. Thariat, and J. M. Ferrero, “Robotic stereotactic radioablation concomitant with neo-adjuvant chemotherapy for breast tumors,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 75(4), 1041–1047 (2009).
24. T. H. Cormen et al., Introduction to Algorithms, 3rd ed. (MIT, 2009).
25. I. Kawrakow and B. R. B. Walters, “Efficient photon beam dose calculations using DOSXYZnrc with BEAMnrc,” Med. Phys. 33(8), 2046–2056 (2006).
27. R. Jagsi, M. A. Ben-David, J. M. Moran, R. B. Marsh, K. A. Griffith, J. A. Hayman, and L. J. Pierce, “Unacceptable cosmesis in a protocol investigating intensity-modulated radiotherapy with active breathing control for accelerated partial-breast irradiation,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 76(1), 71–78 (2010).
28. J. T. Hepel, M. Tokita, S. G. MacAusland, S. B. Evans, J. R. Hiatt, L. L. Price, T. DiPetrillo, and D. E. Wazer, “Toxicity of three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy for accelerated partial breast irradiation,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 75(5), 1290–1296 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month