No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Acoustic dipole radiation based electrical impedance contrast imaging approach of magnetoacoustic tomography with magnetic induction
1. K. Paulson, W. Lionheart, and M. Pidecock, “Optimal experiments in electrical impedance tomography,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 12, 681–686 (1993).
3. P. Metherall, D. C. Barber, R. H. Smallwood, and B. H. Brown, “Three dimensional electrical impedance tomography,” Nature (London) 380, 509–512 (1996).
4. A. Hartov, P. LePivert, N. Soni, and K. Paulsen, “Using multiple-electrode impedance measurements to monitor cryosurgery,” Med. Phys. 29(12), 2806–2814 (2002).
6. O. Kwon, E. J. Woo, J. R. Yoon, and J. K. Seo, “Magnetic resonance electrical impedance tomography (MREIT): Simulation study of J-substitution algorithm,” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 49, 160–167 (2002).
7. Y. Z. Ider and S. Onart, “Algebraic reconstruction for 3D magnetic resonance-electrical impedance tomography (MREIT) using one component of magnetic flux density,” Physiol. Meas. 25, 281–294 (2004).
8. N. Gao and B. He, “Noninvasive imaging of bioimpedance distribution by means of current reconstruction magnetic resonance electrical impedance tomography,” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 55, 1530–1538 (2008).
9. S. Al-Zeibak, D. Goss, G. Lyon, Z. Z. Yu, A. J. Peyton, and M. S. Beck, “A feasibility study of electromagnetic inductance tomography,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Electrical Bio-impedance, Heidelberg, 1995 (Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg, 1995), pp. 426–429.
10. H. Grifﬁths, W. R. Stewart, and W. Gough, “Magnetic induction tomography: Measurements with a single channel,” in Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Electrical Bio-impedance, Barcelona, 1998 (Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg, 1998), pp. 361–364.
12. X. Li, Y. Xu, and B. He, “Imaging electrical impedance from acoustic measurements by means of magnetoacoustic tomography with magnetic induction (MAT-MI),” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 54, 323–330 (2007).
13. R. Xia, X. Li, and B. He, “Magnetoacoustic tomographic imaging of electrical impedance with magnetic induction,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 91, 083903 (2007).
14. X. Li, X. Li, S. Zhu, and B. He, “Solving the forward problem of magnetoacoustic tomography with magnetic induction by means of the finite element method,” Phys. Med. Biol. 54, 2667–2682 (2009).
15. G. Hu, E. Cressman, and B. He, “Magnetoacoustic imaging of human liver tumor with magnetic induction,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 023703 (2011).
17. Y. Xu, M. Xu, and L. V. Wang, “Exact frequency-domain reconstruction for thermoacoustic tomography. II. Cylindrical geometry,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 21, 829–833 (2002).
18. M. Xu, Y. Xu, and L. V. Wang, “Time-domain reconstruction algorithms and numerical simulations for thermoacoustic tomography in various geometries,” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 50, 1086–1099 (2003).
19. L. Nie, Z. Ou, S. Yang, and D. Xing, “Thermoacoustic molecular tomography with magnetic nanoparticle contrast agents for targeted tumor detection,” Med. Phys. 37, 4193–4200 (2010).
20. Z. Ji, C. Lou, S. Yang, and D. Xing, “Three-dimensional thermoacoustic imaging for early breast cancer detection,” Med. Phys. 39, 6738–6744 (2012).
21. M. Pramanik, G. Ku, C. H. Li, and L. V. Wang, “Design and evaluation of a novel breast cancer detection system combining both thermoacoustic (TA) and photoacoustic (PA) tomography,” Med. Phys. 35, 2218–2223 (2008).
23. Q. Zhou, X. Ji, and D. Xing, “Full-field 3D photoacoustic imaging based on plane transducer array and spatial phase-controlled algorithm,” Med. Phys. 38(3), 1561–1566 (2011).
24. Y. Yang, S. Wang, C. Tao, X. Wang, and X. Liu, “Photoacoustic tomography of tissue subwavelength microstructure with a narrowband and low frequency system,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 101, 034105 (2012).
27. X. Sun, F. Zhang, Q. Ma, J. Tu, and D. Zhang, “Acoustic dipole radiation based conductivity image reconstruction for magnetoacoustic tomography with magnetic induction,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 024105 (2012).
28. G. Du, Z. Zhu, and X. Gong, Fundamentals of Acoustics (Nanjing University Press, Nanjing, 2001).
29. Y. Li, Z. Liu, Q. Ma, X. Guo, and D. Zhang, “Two-dimensional Lorentz force image reconstruction for magnetoacoustic tomography with magnetic induction,” Chin. Phys. Lett. 27, 084302 (2010).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month