No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Spatial resolution improvement and dose reduction potential for inner ear CT imaging using a z-axis deconvolution technique
1. J. I. Lane, E. P. Lindell, R. J. Witte, D. R. DeLone, and C. L. W. Driscoll, “Middle and inner ear: Improved depiction with multiplanar reconstruction of volumetric CT data1,” Radiographics 26, 115–124 (2006).
2. J. I. Lane and R. J. Witte, Temporal Bone: An Imaging Atlas (Springer Verlag, Germany, 2009).
3. D. D. Purcell, N. J. Fischbein, A. Patel, J. Johnson, and A. K. Lalwani, “Two temporal bone computed tomography measurements increase recognition of malformations and predict sensorineural hearing loss,” Laryngoscope 116, 1439–1446 (2006).
4. J. D. Swartz and L. A. Loevner, Imaging of the Temporal Bone (Thieme, New York, 2008).
5. H. W. Venema, S. S. K. S. Phoa, P. G. B. Mirck, F. J. H. Hulsmans, C. B. L. M. Majoie, and B. Verbeeten, “Petrosal bone: Coronal reconstructions from axial spiral CT data obtained with 0.5-mm collimation can replace direct coronal sequential CT scans1,” Radiology 213, 375–382 (1999).
6. J. Hsieh, “Computed tomography: Principles, design, artifacts, and recent advances,” in Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging (SPIE, Bellingham, WA, 2003), Vol. 114, pp. 348–357.
7. W. A. Kalender, Computed Tomography: Fundamentals, System Technology, Image Quality, Applications, 3rd ed. (Wiley, New York, 2011).
8. T. Flohr, K. Stierstorfer, C. Süß, B. Schmidt, A. Primak, and C. McCollough, “Novel ultrahigh resolution data acquisition and image reconstruction for multi-detector row CT,” Med. Phys. 34, 1712 (2007).
9. Y. Liang and R. A. Kruger, “Dual-slice spiral versus single-slice spiral scanning: Comparison of the physical performance of two computed tomography scanners,” Med. Phys. 23, 205–220 (1996).
10. X. Duan, J. Wang, S. Leng, B. Schmidt, T. Allmendinger, C. H. McCollough, and K. Grant, “Electronic noise in CT detectors: Impact on image noise and artifacts,” AJR (2013) (in press).
11. W. J. Davros, B. R. Herts, J. J. Walmsley, and N. A. Obuchowski, “Determination of spiral CT slice sensitivity profiles using a point response phantom,” J. Comput. Assist. Tomogr. 19, 838–843 (1995).
12. A. Polacin, W. A. Kalender, and G. Marchal, “Evaluation of section sensitivity profiles and image noise in spiral CT,” Radiology 185, 29–35 (1992).
13. T. Flohr, K. Stierstorfer, R. Raupach, S. Ulzheimer, and H. Bruder, “Performance evaluation of a 64-slice CT system with z-flying focal spot,” Rofo 176, 1803–1810 (2004).
14. T. G. Flohr, K. Stierstorfer, S. Ulzheimer, H. Bruder, A. N. Primak, and C. H. McCollough, “Image reconstruction and image quality evaluation for a 64-slice CT scanner with z-flying focal spot,” Med. Phys. 32, 2536–2547 (2005).
15. J. A. Christner, K. Stierstorfer, A. N. Primak, C. D. Eusemann, T. G. Flohr, and C. H. McCollough, “Evaluation of z-axis resolution and image noise for nonconstant velocity spiral CT data reconstructed using a weighted 3D filtered backprojection (WFBP) reconstruction algorithm,” Med. Phys. 37, 897–906 (2010).
16. H. Knutsson, M. Andersson, and J. Wiklund, “Advanced filter design,” in Proceedings of the Scandinavian Symposium on Image Analysis, Kangerlussuaq, Greenland (1999).
17. H. Bruder, R. Raupach, J. Sunnegardh, M. Sedlmair, K. Stierstorfer, and T. Flohr, “Adaptive iterative reconstruction,” in Proceedings of the SPIE 7961, Medical Imaging 2011: Physics of Medical Imaging, Lake Buena Vista, FL (2011).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month