No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Comparative dose evaluations between XVI and OBI cone beam CT systems using Gafchromic XRQA2 film and nanoDot optical stimulated luminescence dosimeters
1. C. Walter, J. Boda-Heggemann, H. Wertz, I. Loeb, A. R. F. Lohr, and F. Wenz, “Phantom and in-vivo measurements of dose exposure by image-guided radiotherapy (IGRT): MV portal images vs. kV portal images vs. cone-beam CT,” Radiother. Oncol. 85, 418–423 (2007).
2. M. F. Chan, J. Yang, Y. Song, C. Burman, P. Chan, and S. Li, “Evaluation of imaging performance of major image guidance systems,” Biomed. Imaging Interv. J. 7(2) (2011).
3. N. Tomic, S. Devic, F. DeBlois, and J. Seuntjens, “Reference Radiochromic film dosimetry in kilovoltage photon beams during CBCT image acquisition,” Med. Phys. 37(3), 1083–1092 (2010).
4. G. X. Ding, D. M. Duggan, and C. W. Coffey, “Accurate patient dosimetry of kilovoltage cone-beam CT in radiation therapy,” Med. Phys. 35(3), 1135–1144 (2008).
5. M. K. Islam, T. G. Purdie, B. D. Norrlinger, H. Alasti, D. J. Moseley, M. B. Sharpe, J. H. Siewerdsen, and D. A. Jaffray, “Patient dose from kilovoltage cone beam computed tomography imaging in radiation therapy,” Med. Phys. 33(6), 1573–1582 (2006).
6. A. Amer, T. Marchant, J. Sykes, J. Czajka, and C. Moore, “Imaging doses from the Elekta Synergy X-ray cone beam CT system,” Br. J. Radiol. 80, 476–482 (2007).
7. W. Y. Song, S. Kamath, S. Ozawa, S. Al Ani, A. Chvetsov, N. Bhandare, J. R. Palta, C. Liu, and J. G. Li, “A dose comparison study between XVI® and OBI® CBCT systems,” Med. Phys. 35(2), 480–486 (2008).
8. D. E. Hyer and D. E. Hintenlang, “Estimation of organ doses from kilovoltage cone-beam CT imaging used during radiotherapy patient position verification,” Med. Phys. 37(9), 4620–4626 (2010).
9. D. E. Hyer, C. F. Serago, S. Kim, J. G. Li, and D. E. Hintenlang, “An organ and effective dose study of XVI and OBI cone-beam CT systems,” J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 11(2), 181–197 (2010).
10. E. Spezi, P. Downes, R. Jarvis, E. Radu, and J. Staffurth, “Patient-specific three dimensional concomitant dose from computed tomography exposure in image guided radiotherapy,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 83(1), 419–426 (2012).
11. P. Alaei and E. Spezi, “Commissioning kilovoltage cone-beam CT beams in a radiation therapy treatment planning system,” J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 13(6), 19–33 (2012).
12. A. Palm, E. Nilsson, and L. Hernsdorf, “Absorbed dose and dose rate using the Varian OBI 1.3 and 1.4 CBCT system,” J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 11(1), 229–240 (2010).
13. H. C. Y. Cheng, V. W. C. Wu, E. S. F. Liu, and D. L. W. Kwong, “Evaluation of radiation dose and image quality for the Varian cone beam computed tomography system,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 80(1), 291–300 (2011).
15. E. Spezi, P. Downes, E. Radu, and R. Jarvis, “Monte Carlo simulation of an x-ray volume imaging cone beam CT unit,” Med. Phys. 36(1), 127–136 (2009).
16. S. Kim, S. Yoo, F.-F. Yin, E. Samei, and T. Yoshizumi, “Kilovoltage cone-beam CT: Comparative dose and image quality evaluations in partial and full-angle scan protocols,” Med. Phys. 37(7), 3648–3659 (2010).
17. E. K. Osei, B. Schaly, A. Fleck, P. Charland, and R. Barnett, “Dose assessment from an online kilovoltage imaging system in radiation therapy,” J. Radiol. Prot. 29, 37–50 (2009).
18. N. Wen, H. Guan, R. Hammoud, D. Pradhan, T. Nurushev, Q. Chen, S. Li, and B. Movsas, “Dose delivered from daily CBCT to patients receiving RT for H/N and prostate cancer,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol. Phys. 66(3), S624 (2006).
19. T. Giaddui, Y. Cui, J. Galvin, Y. Yu, and Y. Xiao, “Surface dose measurements of kV XVI cone-beam CT system using NanoDot optical stimulated luminescence dosimeters,” IFMBE Proc. 39, 1195–1198 (2013).
20. T. Giaddui, Y. Cui, J. Galvin, W. Chen, Y. Yu, and Y. Xiao, “Characteristics of Gafchromic XRQA2 films for kV image dose measurement,” Med. Phys. 39(2), 842–850 (2012).
22. C. S. Reft, “The energy dependence and dose response of commercial optical stimulated luminescent detector for kilovoltage photon, mega-voltage photon, and electron, proton and carbon beam,” Med. Phys. 36, 1690–1698 (2009).
23. P. A. Jursinic, “Characterization of optically stimulated luminescent dosimeters, OSLDs, for clinical dosimetric measurements,” Med. Phys. 34(12), 4594–4604 (2007).
24. C. J. Yahnke, “Calibrating the microStar,” InLight TM Landuaer, Inc. 2010 (internal Report).
26. S. Brady, T. Yoshizumi, G. Toncheva, and D. Frush, “Implementation of radiochromic film dosimetry protocol for volumetric dose assessments to various organs during diagnostic CT procedures,” Med. Phys. 37(9), 4782–4792 (2010).
28. I. Mrcela, T. Bokulic, J. Izewska, M. Budanec, A. Frobe, and Z. Kusix, “Optically stimulated luminescence in vivo dosimetry for radiotherapy: Physical characterization and clinical measurements in 60Co beams,” Phys. Med. Biol. 56, 6065–6082 (2011).
29. L. Lavoie, M. Ghita, L. Brateman, and M. Arreola, “Characterization of a commercially available optical stimulated luminescent dosimetry system for use in computed tomography,” Health Phys. 101, 299–310 (2011).
30. C.-M Ma, C. W. Coffey, L. A. DeWerd, C. Liu, R. Nath, S. M. Seltzer, and J. P. Seuntjens, “AAPM protocol for 40- 300 kV x-ray beam dosimetry in radiotherapy and radiobiology,” Med. Phys. 28(6), 868–893 (2001).
31. C. Peng, K. Chapman, B. Lu, M. Werner‐Wasik, and Y. Yu, “SU‐E‐J‐12: Initial clinical experiences in using 4D‐CBCT as image guidance for lung SBRT,” Med. Phys. 39, 3654 (2012).
32.kV XVI CBCT (Version R 4.5) Elekta Synergy (Elekta, Crawley, UK) Manual.
33. N. Wen, H. Guan, R. Hammoud, D. Pradhan, T. Nurushev, S. Li, and B. Movsas, “Dose delivered from Varian's CBCT to patients receiving IMRT for prostate cancer,” Phys. Med. Biol. 52, 2267–2276 (2007).
34. F. A. Abolaban, “On board cone beam CT for treatment planning in image guided radiotherapy,” Ph.D. thesis, The University of Surrey, United Kingdom, 2011.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month