No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Patient-specific QA for IMRT should be performed using software rather than hardware methods
1. J. Greene and A. Stellman, Head First PMP, 2nd ed. (O’Reilly, Sebastopol, CA, 2009).
2. B. E. Nelms, H. Zhen, and W. A. Tome, “Per-beam, planar IMRT QA passing rates do not predict clinically relevant patient dose errors,” Med. Phys. 38, 1037–1044 (2011).
3. G. Yan, C. Liu, T. A. Simon, L. C. Peng, C. Fox, and J. G. Li, “On the sensitivity of patient-specific IMRT QA to MLC positioning errors,” J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 10(1), 120–128 (2009).
4. R. A. Siochi, E. C. Pennington, T. J. Waldron, and J. E. Bayouth, “Radiation therapy plan checks in a paperless clinic,” J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 10(1), 43–62 (2009).
5. R. A. Siochi, Y. Huang, and J. Bayouth, “Assessment of an in-house independent phantom dose calculation algorithm for IMRT QA,” Med. Phys. 35, 2944–2944 (2008).
6. T. Pawlicki, S. Yoo, L. E. Court, S. K. McMillan, R. K. Rice, J. D. Russell, J. M. Pacyniak, M. K. Woo, P. S. Basran, J. Shoales, and A. L. Boyer, “Moving from IMRT QA measurements toward independent computer calculations using control charts,” Radiother. Oncol. 89, 330–337 (2008).
9. K. Pulliam, D. Followill, L. Court, L. Dong, M. Gillin, K. Prado, and S. Kry, “An analysis of 13,000 patient‐specific IMRT QA results from 13 different clinical treatment services.” Med. Phys. 39, 3866–3866 (2012).
10. A. Molineu, N. Hernandez, T. Nguyen, G. Ibbott, and D. Followill, “Credentialing results from IMRT irradiations of an anthropomorphic head and neck phantom,” Med. Phys. 40, 022101 (8pp.) (2013).
11. M. Stasi, S. Bresciani, A. Miranti, A. Maggio, V. Sapino, and P. Gabriele, “Pretreatment patient-specific IMRT quality assurance: A correlation study between gamma index and patient clinical dose volume,” Med. Phys. 39, 7626–7634 (2012).
12. H. Zhen, B. E. Nelms, and W. A. Tomé, “Moving from gamma passing rates to patient DVH-based QA metrics in pretreatment dose QA,” Med. Phys. 38, 5477–5489 (2011).
13. M. A. Hunt, B. Pastrana, H. I. Amols, A. Killen, and K. Alektiar, “The impact of new technologies on radiation oncology events and trends in the past decade: An institutional experience,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 84, 925–931 (2012).
14. R. A. Siochi, P. Balter, C. Bloch, K. Blodgett, B. Curran, M. Engelsman, W. Feng, J. Mechalakos, D. Pavord, L. Santanam, T. Simon, S. Sutlieff, and X. R. Zhu, “A rapid communication from the American Association of Physicists in Medicine Task Group 201: Recommendations for the QA of external beam radiotherapy data transfer,” J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 12(1), 170–181 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month