No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
1. C. Aristei, P. Latini, A. Terenzi, R. Felicini, and F. Aversa, “Total body irradiation-based regimen in the conditioning of patients submitted to haploidentical stem cell transplantation,” Radiother. Oncol. 58, 247–249 (2001).http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0167-8140(00)00333-9
2. N. Bunin, R. Aplenc, N. Kamani, K. Shaw, A. Cnaan, and S. Simms, “Randomized trial of busulfan vs total body irradiation containing conditioning regimens for children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia: A pediatric blood and marrow transplant consortium study,” Bone Marrow Transplant. 32, 543–548 (2003).http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/sj.bmt.1704198
3. D. Blaise, D. Maraninchi, M. Michallet, J. Reiffers, J. P. Jouet, N. Milpied, A. Devergie, M. Attal, J. J. Sotto, M. Kuentz, N. Ifrah, C. Dauriac, P. Bordigoni, N. Gratecos, F. Guilhot, D. Guyotat, E. Gluckman, and J. P. Vernant, “Long-term follow-up of a randomized trial comparing the combination of cyclophosphamide with total body irradiation or busulfan as conditioning regimen for patients receiving HLA-identical marrow grafts for acute myeloblastic leukemia in first complete remission,” Blood 97, 3669–3671 (2001).http://dx.doi.org/10.1182/blood.V97.11.3669
4. K. E. Dusenbery, K. A. Daniels, J. S. Mcclure, P. B. Mcglave, N. K. C. Ramsay, B. R. Blazar, J. P. Neglia, J. H. Kersey, and W. G. Woods, “Randomized comparison of cyclophosphamide total-body irradiation versus busulfan cyclophosphamide conditioning in autologous bone-marrow transplantation for acute myeloid-leukemia,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. 31, 119–128 (1995).http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0360-3016(94)00335-I
5. R. A. Clift, C. D. Buckner, F. R. Appelbaum, E. Bryant, S. I. Bearman, F. B. Petersen, L. D. Fisher, C. Anasetti, P. Beatty, W. I. Bensinger, K. Doney, R. S. Hill, G. B. Mcdonald, P. Martin, J. Meyers, J. Sanders, J. Singer, P. Stewart, K. M. Sullivan, R. Witherspoon, R. Storb, J. A. Hansen, and E. D. Thomas, “Allogeneic marrow transplantation in patients with chronic myeloid-leukemia in the chronic phase – A randomized trial of 2 irradiation regimens,” Blood 77, 1660–1665 (1991).
6. R. A. Clift, C. D. Buckner, F. R. Appelbaum, K. M. Sullivan, R. Storb, and E. D. Thomas, “Long-term follow-up of a randomized trial of two irradiation regimens for patients receiving allogeneic marrow transplants during first remission of acute myeloid leukemia,” Blood 92, 1455–1456 (1998).
7. J. R. Wilkie, H. Tiryaki, B. D. Smith, J. C. Roeske, J. A. Radosevich, and B. Aydogan, “Feasibility study for linac-based intensity modulated total marrow irradiation,” Med. Phys. 35, 5609–5618 (2008).http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.2990779
8. M. Surucu, M. Yeginer, G. O. Kavak, J. Fan, J. A. Radosevich, and B. Aydogan, “Verification of dose distribution for volumetric modulated arc therapy total marrow irradiation in a humanlike phantom,” Med. Phys. 39, 281–288 (2012).http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.3668055
9. B. Aydogan, M. Yeginer, G. O. Kavak, J. Fan, J. A. Radosevich, and K. Gwe-Ya, “Total marrow irradiation with rapidarc volumetric arc therapy,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. 81, 592–599 (2011).http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2010.11.035
10. A. Fogliata, L. Cozzi, A. Clivio, A. Ibatici, P. Mancosu, P. Navarria, G. Nicolini, A. Santoro, E. Vanetti, and M. Scorsetti, “Preclinical assessment of volumetric modulated arc therapy for total marrow irradiation,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. 80, 628–636 (2011).http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2010.11.028
11. C. H. Han, T. E. Schultheisss, and J. Y. C. Wong, “Dosimetric study of volumetric modulated arc therapy fields for total marrow irradiation,” Radiother. Oncol. 102, 315–320 (2012).http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2011.06.005
12. T. E. Schultheiss, J. Wong, A. Liu, G. Olivera, and G. Somlo, “Image-guided total marrow and total lymphatic irradiation using helical tomotherapy,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. 67, 1259–1267 (2007).http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2006.10.047
13. T. Schultheiss, A. Liu, J. Wong, G. Olivera, and J. Kapatoes, “Total marrow and total lymphatic irradiation with helical tomotherapy,” Med. Phys. 31, 1845 (2004).http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.1776415
14. J. Y. C. Wong, A. Liu, T. Schultheiss, L. Popplewell, A. Stein, J. Rosenthal, M. Essensten, S. Forman, and G. Somlo, “Targeted total marrow irradiation using three-dimensional image-guided tomographic intensity-modulated radiation therapy: An alternative to standard total body irradiation,” Biol. Blood Marrow Transplant 12, 306–315 (2006).http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bbmt.2005.10.026
15. S. K. Hui, J. M. Kapatoes, J. Fowler, D. Henderson, G. Olivera, R. Manon, B. Gerbi, T. R. Mackie, and J. S. Welsh, “Feasibility study of helical tomotherapy for total body or total marrow irradiation,” Med. Phys. 32, 3214–3224 (2005).http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.2044428
16. W. G. Lu, “A non-voxel-based broad-beam (NVBB) framework for IMRT treatment planning,” Phys. Med. Biol. 55, 7175–7210 (2010).http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/0031-9155/55/23/002
17. G. Somlo, R. Spielberger, P. Frankel, C. Karanes, A. Krishnan, P. M. Parker, L. Popplewell, F. Sahebi, T. Schultheiss, N. M. Kogut, A. Liu, D. S. Snyder, S. J. Forman, and J. Y. Wong, “Total marrow irradiation (TMI): A new ablative regimen as part of tandem (T) autologous peripheral blood progenitor cell transplant (AT) for patients (pts) with multiple myeloma (MM),” Blood 112, 1142–1143 (2008).
18. M. W. Kissick, J. Fenwick, J. A. James, R. Jeraj, J. M. Kapatoes, H. Keller, T. R. Mackie, G. Olivera, and E. T. Soisson, “The helical tomotherapy thread effect,” Med. Phys. 32, 1414–1423 (2005).http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.1896453
19. Q. A. Chen, M. L. Chen, and W. G. Lu, “Ultrafast convolution/superposition using tabulated and exponential kernels on GPU,” Med. Phys. 38, 1150–1161 (2011).http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.3551996
20. D. A. Low, W. B. Harms, S. Mutic, and J. A. Purdy, “A technique for the quantitative evaluation of dose distributions,” Med. Phys. 25, 656–661 (1998).http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.598248
21. Q. Chen, W. G. Lu, Y. Chen, M. L. Chen, D. Henderson, and E. Sterpin, “Validation of GPU based TomoTherapy dose calculation engine,” Med. Phys. 39, 1877–1886 (2012).http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.3693057
Summary of plan parameters.
Difference in dose relative to 12 Gy.
Gamma Γ(3%, 3 mm) < 1 analysis results.
Optimization/dose calculation time.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...