No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Exposure tracking for x-ray imaging is a bad idea
5. C. McCollough, S. Leng, L. Yu, D. Cody, J. Boone, and M. McNitt-Gray, “CT dose index and patient dose: They are not the same thing,” Radiology 259, 311–316 (2011).
6. International Commission on Radiological Protection, “The 2007 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection. ICRP Publication 103,” Ann. ICRP 37(2–4), 1–332 (2007).
8. International Commission on Radiological Protection, “Radiological protection in medicine. ICRP Publication 105,” Ann. ICRP 37(6), 1–63 (2007).
9. D. J. Durand, R. L. Dixon, and R. L. Morin, “Utilization strategies for cumulative dose estimates: A review and rational assessment,” J. Am. Coll. Radiol. 9(7), 480–485 (2012).
10. J. D. Eisenberg, H. B. Harvey, D. A. Moore, G. S. Gazelle, and P. V. Pandharipande, “Falling prey to the sunk cost bias: A potential harm of patient radiation dose histories,” Radiology 263(3), 626–628 (2012).
12. J. R. Q. W. Siegelman and D. A. Gress, “Radiology stewardship and quality improvement: The process and costs of implementing a CT radiation dose optimization committee in a medium-sized community hospital system,” J. Am. Coll. Radiol. 10(6), 416–422 (2013).
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month