No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
EPID evaluation of two non-commercial techniques for DIBH
3. M. Clarke et al., “Effects of radiotherapy and of differences in the extent of surgery for early breast cancer on local recurrence and 15-year survival: An overview of the randomised trials,” Lancet 366, 2087–2106 (2005).
4. B. Fisher et al., “Twenty-year follow-up of a randomized trial comparing total mastectomy, lumpectomy, and lumpectomy plus irradiation for the treatment of invasive breast cancer,” N. Engl. J. Med. 347, 1233–1241 (2002).
5. J. Cuzick et al., “Cause-specific mortality in long-term survivors of breast cancer who participated in trials of radiotherapy,” J. Clin. Oncol. 12(3), 447–453 (1994).
6. A. Sardaro, M. F. Petruzzelli, M. P. D'Errico, L. Grimaldi, and G. Pili, “Radiation-induced cardiac damage in early left breast cancer patients: Risk factors, biological mechanisms, radiobiology, and dosimetric constraints,” Radiother. Oncol. 103, 133–142 (2012).
7. M. J. Hooning, A. Botma, B. Aleman, M. Baaijens, H. Bartelink, J. Klijn, C. Taylor, and F. Leeuwen, “Long-term risk of cardiovascular disease in 10-year survivor of breast cancer,” J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 99, 365–375 (2007).
8. K. A. Reardon, P. W. Read, M. N. Morris, M. A. Reardon, C. Geesey, and K. A. Wijesooriya, “Comparative analysis of 3D conformal deep inspiratory-breathhold and free-breathing intensity-modulated radiation therapy for left-sided breast cancer,” Med. Dosim. 38(2), 190–195 (2013).
9. J. Vikström, M. Hjelstuen, I. Mjaaland, and K. I. Dybvik, “Cardiac and pulmonary dose reduction for tangentially irradiated breast cancer, utilizing deep inspiration breath-hold with audio-visual guidance, without compromising target coverage,” Acta Oncol. 50, 42–50 (2011).
10. A. Hayden, M. Rains, and K. Tiver, “Deep inspiration breath hold technique reduces heart dose from radiotherapy for left-sided breast cancer,” J. Med. Imaging Radiat. Oncol. 56, 464–472 (2012).
11. H. Nissen and A. Appelt, “Improved heart, lung, and target dose with deep inspiration breath hold in a large clinical series of breast cancer patients,” Radiother. Oncol. 106, 28–32 (2013).
12. A. Betgen, T. Alderliesten, J. Sonke, C. van Vliet-Vroegindeweij, H. Bartelink, and P. Remeijer, “Assessment of set-up variability during deep inspiration breath hold radiotherapy for breast cancer patients by 3D-surface imaging,” Radiother. Oncol. 106, 225–230 (2013).
13. G. R. Borst, J. J. Sonke, S. den Hollander, A. Betgen, P. Remeijer, A. van Giersbergen, N. S. Russell, P. Elkhuizen, H. Bartelink, and van Vliet-Vroegindeweij, “Clinical results of image-guided deep inspiration breath hold breast irradiation,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 78, 1345–1351 (2010).
14. T. Alderliesten, J. J. Sonke, A. Betgen, J. Honnef, C. Vliet-Vroegindeweij, and P. Remeijer, “Accuracy evaluation of a 3-dimensional surface imaging system for guidance in deep-inspiration breath-hold radiation therapy,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 85(2), 536–542 (2013).
15. J. Urribarri, K. Scholl, R. Berbeco, and T. Lingos, “An innovative tracking device to improve left breast treatment accuracy during the deep inspiration breath hold (DIBH) technique,” Med. Phys. 38, 3857 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month