No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Future radiotherapy practice will be based on evidence from retrospective interrogation of linked clinical data sources rather than prospective randomized controlled clinical trials
2. P. Lambin et al., “The ESTRO Breur Lecture 2009. From population to voxel-based radiotherapy: Exploiting intra-tumour and intra-organ heterogeneity for advanced treatment of non-small cell lung cancer,” Radiother. Oncol. 96(2), 145–152 (2010).
3. R. J. Gillies, D. Verduzco, and R. A. Gatenby, “Evolutionary dynamics of carcinogenesis and why targeted therapy does not work,” Nat. Rev. Cancer 12(7), 487–493 (2012).
5. C. Oberije et al., “A prospective study to compare doctor versus model predictions for outcome in lung cancer patients: Pick the winner,” Radiother. Oncol. 106(Suppl. 2), S53 (2013).
6. P. Lambin et al., “‘Rapid learning health care in oncology’—An approach towards decision support systems enabling customised radiotherapy,” Radiother. Oncol. (in press).
9. D. L. Sackett, W. M. Rosenberg, J. A. Gray, R. B. Haynes, and W. S. Richardson, “Evidence based medicine: What it is and what it isn't,” Br. Med. J. 312(7023), 71–72. (1996).
10. C. M. Nutting, J. P. Morden, K. J. Harrington, T. G. Urbano, S. A. Bhide, C. Clark, E. A. Miles, A. B. Miah, K. Newbold, M. Tanay, F. Adab, S. J. Jefferies, C. Scrase, B. K. Yap, R. P. A’Hern, M. A. Sydenham, M. Emson, and E. Hall, “Parotid-sparing intensity modulated versus conventional radiotherapy in head and neck cancer (PARSPORT): A phase 3 multicentre randomised controlled trial,” Lancet Oncol. 12(2), 127–136 (2011).
11. S. L. Gulliford, A. B. Miah, S. Brennan, D. McQuaid, C. H. Clark, M. Partridge, K. J. Harrington, J. P. Morden, E. Hall, and C. M. Nutting, “Dosimetric explanations of fatigue in head and neck radiotherapy: An analysis from the PARSPORT Phase III trial,” Radiother. Oncol. 104(2), 205–212 (2012).
12. H. James, A. Beavis, G. Budgell, C. Clark, D. Convery, J. Mott, D. Dearnaley, R. Perry, and C. Scrase, “Guidance for the clinical implementation of intensity modulated radiation therapy,” IPEM Report 96 (Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine, York, 2008).
13. J. van Loon, J. Grutters, and F. Macbeth, “Evaluation of novel radiotherapy technologies: What evidence is needed to assess their clinical and cost effectiveness, and how should we get it?,” Lancet Oncol. 13(4), e169–e177 (2012).
14. L. J. Peters et al., “Critical impact of radiotherapy protocol compliance and quality in the treatment of advanced head and neck cancer: Results from TROG 02.02,” J. Clin. Oncol. 28(18), 2996–3001 (2010).
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month