No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Toward an organ based dose prescription method for the improved accuracy of murine dose in orthovoltage x-ray irradiators
1. A. D. Augustine, T. Gondré-Lewis, W. McBride, L. Miller, T. C. Pellmar, and S. Rockwell, “Animal models for radiation injury, protection and therapy,” Radiat. Res. 164(1), 100–109 (2005).
3. J. C. L. Chow, M. K. K. Leung, P. E. Lindsay, and D. A. Jaffray, “Dosimetric variation due to the photon beam energy in the small-animal irradiation: A Monte Carlo study,” Med. Phys. 37(10), 5322–5329 (2010).
4. J. Wong et al., “High-resolution, small animal radiation research platform with X-ray tomographic guidance capabilities,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 71, 1591–1599 (2008).
5. M. Bazalova, H. Zhou, P. J. Keall, and E. E. Graves, “Kilovoltage beam Monte Carlo dose calculations in submillimeter voxels for small animal radiotherapy,” Med. Phys. 36(11), 4991–4999 (2009).
6. J. C. L. Chow and M. K. K. Leung, “Treatment planning for a small animal using Monte Carlo simulation,” Med. Phys. 34(12), 4810–4817 (2007).
8. C. Potter, S. Longley, B. Scott, and Y. Lin, “Radiobiological studies using gamma and X rays,” SAND2013-0743, February 2013.
9. W. P. Segars, B. M. W. Tsui, E. C. Frey, G. A. Johnson, and S. S. Berr, “Development of a 4-D digital mouse phantom for molecular imaging research,” Mol. Imaging Biol. 6(3), 149–159 (2004).
12. D. Strul, G. Santin, D. Lazaro, V. Breton, and C. Morel, “GATE (Geant4 application for tomographic emission): A PET/SPECT general-purpose simulation platform,” Nucl. Phys. B 125, 75–79 (2003).
14. R. Taschereau, P. L. Chow, and A. F. Chatziioannou, “Monte Carlo simulations of dose from microCT imaging procedures in a realistic mouse phantom,” Med. Phys. 33(1), 216–224 (2006).
15. C. O. Thiam, V. Breton, D. Donnarieix, B. Habib, and L. Maigne, “Validation of a dose deposited by low-energy photons using GATE/GEANT4,” Phys. Med. Biol. 53(11), 3039–3055 (2008).
16. G. Flux, M. Bardies, M. Monsieurs, S. Savolainen, S.-E. Strands, and M. Lassmann, “The impact of PET and SPECT on dosimetry for targeted radionuclide therapy,” Z. Med. Phys. 16(1), 47–59 (2006).
20. S. Silva, “Small animal PET imaging using GATE Monte Carlo simulations: Implementation of physiological and metabolic information,” Ph.D. thesis, Universidade de Lisboa, 2010.
21. M. G. Stabin, T. E. Peterson, G. E. Holburn, and M. A. Emmons, “Voxel-based mouse and rat models for internal dose calculations,” J. Nucl. Med. 47, 655–659 (2006).
23. E. Larsson, S. E. Strand, M. Ljungberg, and B. A. Jonsson, “Mouse S-factors based on Monte Carlo simulations in the anatomical realistic Moby phantom for internal dosimetry,” Cancer Biother. Radiopharm. 22, 438–442 (2007).
24. C. Lee, C. Lee, A. P. Shah, and W. E. Bolch, “An assessment of bone marrow and bone endosteum dosimetry methods for photon sources.,” Phys. Med. Biol. 51(21), 5391–5407 (2006).
25. M. De Lin et al., “Application of MOSFET detectors for dosimetry in small animal radiography using short exposure times,” Radiat. Res. 170, 260–263 (2008).
26. T. Yoshizumi, S. Brady, M. E. Robbins, and J. D. Bourland, “Specific issues in small animal dosimetry and irradiator calibration,” Int. J. Radiat. Biol. 87(10), 1001–1010 (2011).
28. W. Hendee and E. Ritenour, Medical Imaging Physics (Wiley-Liss, New York, 2002).
29. R. W. Borchardt, “Strategy for the security and use of cesium-137 chloride sources,” Policy Issue SECY-08-0184 (U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 2008).
30.Precision X-Ray Inc, X-RAD 320 Users Manual (Precision X-ray, North Branford, CT, 2010).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month