No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
A 3D-conformal technique is better than IMRT or VMAT for lung SBRT
1. C. Ong, W. Verbakel, J. Cuijpers, B. J. Slotman, F. J. Lanerwaard, and S. Senan, “Stereotactic radiotherapy for peripheral lung tumors: A comparison of volumetric modulated arc therapy with 3 other delivery techniques,” Radiother. Oncol. 97, 437–442 (2010).
3. G. Li, P. Cohen, H. Xie, D. Low, D. Li, and A. Rimner, “A novel four-dimensional radiotherapy planning strategy from a tumor-tracking beam's eye view,” Phys. Med. Biol. 57, 7579–7598 (2012).
5. F. Zhang, J. Hu, C. R. Kelsey, D. Yoo, F. F. Yin, and J. Cai, “Reproducibility of tumor motion probability distribution function in stereotactic body radiation therapy of lung cancer,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 84, 861–866 (2012).
6. Y. Ueda, M. Miyazaki, K. Nishiyama, O. Suzuki, K. Tsujii, and K. Miyagi, “Craniocaudal safety margin calculation based on interfractional changes in tumor motion in lung SBRT assessed with an EPID in cine mode,” J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 83, 1064–1069 (2012).
7. F. Zhang, Z. Wang, C. Kelsey, D. Yoo, F. F. Yin, and J. Cai, “Statistics of lung SBRT at Duke University,” Presented at the 5th North Carolina IMRT/IGRT Symposium, Durham, NC, 2012.
8. R. Timmerman, R. Paulus, J. Galvin, J. Michalski, W. Straube, J. Bradley, A. Fakiris, A. Bezjak, G. Videtic, D. Johnstone, J. Fowler, E. Gore, and H. Choy, “Stereotactic body radiation therapy for inoperable early stage lung cancer,” J. Am. Med. Assoc. 303(11), 1070–1076 (2010).
9. A. J. Fakiris, R. C. McGarry, C. T. Yiannoutsos, L. Papiez, M. Williams, M. A. Henderson, and R. Timmerman, “Stereotactic body radiation therapy for early-stage non-small-cell lung carcinoma: Four-year results of a prospective phase II study,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 75(3), 677–682 (2009).
10. N. Pettersson, J. Nyman, and K. A. Johansson, “Radiation-induced rib fractures after hypofractionated stereotactic body radiation therapy of non-small cell lung cancer: a dose- and volume-response analysis,” Radiother. Oncol. 91(3), 360–368 (2009).
11. C. E. Merrow, I. Z. Wang, and M. B. Podgorsak, “A dosimetric evaluation of VMAT for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer,” J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 14(1), 228–238 (2013).
12. A. Singh, “A pilot study of stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) after TEMLA for stage III and IV (oligometastatic) non-small cell lung cancer,” IRB approved protocol, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, 2013.
13. M. Rao, J. Wu, D. Cao, T. Wong, V. Mehta, D. Shepard, and J. Ye, “Dosimetric impact of breathing motion in lung stereotactic body radiotherapy treatment using image-modulated radiotherapy and volumetric modulated arc therapy,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 83, e251–e256 (2012).
15. B. Sun, D. Rangaraj, G. Palaniswaamy, S. Yaddanapudi, O. Wooten, D. Yang, S. Mutic, and L. Santanam, “Initial experience with TrueBeam trajectory log files for radiation therapy delivery verification,” Pract. Radiat. Oncol. 3, e199–e208 (2013).
17. P. Navarria et al., “Volumetric modulated arc therapy with flattening filter free (FFF) beams for stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) in patients with medically inoperable early stage non small cell lung cancer (NSCLC),” Radiother. Oncol. 107, 414–418 (2013).
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month