No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Highly cited papers in Medical Physics
1. R. Nath, L. L. Anderson, G. Luxton, K. A. Weaver, J. F. Williamson, and A. S. Meigooni, “Dosimetry of interstitial brachytherapy sources—Recommendations of the AAPM radiation-therapy committee Task Group No. 43,” Med. Phys. 22, 209–234 (1995).
2. D. W. O. Rogers, B. A. Faddegon, G. X. Ding, C. M. Ma, J. We, and T. R. Mackie, “Beam—A Monte-Carlo code to simulate radiotherapy treatment units,” Med. Phys. 22, 503–524 (1995).
3. D. A. Low, W. B. Harms, S. Mutic, and J. A. Purdy, “A technique for the quantitative evaluation of dose distributions,” Med. Phys. 25, 656–661 (1998).
6. H. G. Allen, T. R. Stanton, F. Di Pietro, and G. L. Moseley, “Social media release increases dissemination of original articles in the clinical pain sciences,” PLoS One 8, e68914 (2013).
7. Z. Corbyn, “An easy way to boost a paper's citations,” Nat. News (2010).
8. P. A. Bottomley, T. H. Foster, R. E. Argersinger, and L. M. Pfeifer, “a review of normal tissue hydrogen NMR relaxation-times and relaxation mechanisms from 1–100 mHz—Dependence on tissue-type, NMR frequency, temperature, species, excision, and age,” Med. Phys. 11, 425–448 (1984).
9. T. J. Farrell, M. S. Patterson, and B. Wilson, “A diffusion-theory model of spatially resolved, steady-state diffuse reflectance for the noninvasive determination of tissue optical-properties in vivo,” Med. Phys. 19, 879–888 (1992).
10. T. R. Mackie, T. Holmes, S. Swerdloff, P. Reckwerdt, J. O. Deasy, J. Yang, B. Paliwal, and T. Kinsella, “Tomotherapy—A new concept for the delivery of dynamic conformal radiotherapy,” Med. Phys. 20, 1709–1719 (1993).
12. M. J. Rivard, B. M. Coursey, L. A. DeWerd, W. F. Hanson, M. S. Huq, G. S. Ibbott, M. G. Mitch, R. Nath, and J. F. Williamson, “Update of AAPM Task Group No. 43 Report: A revised AAPM protocol for brachytherapy dose calculations,” Med. Phys. 31, 633–674 (2004).
13. I. G. Zubal, C. R. Harrell, E. O. Smith, Z. Rattner, G. Gindi, and P. B. Hoffer, “Computerized 3-dimensional segmented human anatomy,” Med. Phys. 21, 299–302 (1994).
16. P. J. Keall, G. S. Mageras, J. M. Balter, R. S. Emery, K. M. Forster, S. B. Jiang, J. M. Kapatoes, D. A. Low, M. J. Murphy, B. R. Murray, C. R. Ramsey, M. B. Van Herk, S. S. Vedam, J. W. Wong, and E. Yorke, “The management of respiratory motion in radiation oncology report of AAPM Task Group 76,” Med. Phys. 33, 3874–3900 (2006).
17. G. H. Chen, J. Tang, and S. H. Leng, “Prior image constrained compressed sensing (PICCS): A method to accurately reconstruct dynamic CT images from highly undersampled projection data sets,” Med. Phys. 35, 660–663 (2008).
18. J. B. Thibault, K. D. Sauer, C. A. Bouman, and J. Hsieh, “A three-dimensional statistical approach to improved image quality for multislice helical CT,” Med. Phys. 34, 4526–4544 (2007).
19. I. Kawrakow, “Accurate condensed history Monte Carlo simulation of electron transport. I. EGSnrc, the new EGS4 version,” Med. Phys. 27, 485–498 (2000).
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month