No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Coupled second-quantized oscillators
1.See any undergraduate or graduate quantum mechanics textbook, such as R. Liboff, Introductory Quantum Mechanics (Addison-Wesley, United States, 2002), Chap. 7.
2. F. A. Berezin, The Method of Second Quantization (Academic Press, United States, 1966).
3. L. I. Schiff, Quantum Mechanics (McGraw-Hill Education, United States, 1968).
5. C. C. Gerry and P. L. Knight, Introductory Quantum Optics (Cambridge U.P., Cambridge, 2008), Chap. 7.
8. S. T. Thornton and J. B. Marrion, Classical Dynamics of Particles and Systems (Brooks and Cole, United States, 2003).
9. E. Merzbacher, Quantum Mechanics, 2nd ed. (John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1997), Chap. 15, Sec. 9.
10.More general displacements, which can translate momentum as well as position, can be defined by assuming α to be a complex number.
11.More general squeezing, which can squeeze momentum as well as position, can be defined by assuming ξ to be a complex number.
12. N. Imoto, H. A. Haus, and Y. Yamamoto, “Quantum nondemolition measurement of the photon number via the optical Kerr effect,” Phys. Rev. A 32, 2287–2292 (1985).
17. N. Mavalvala, D. E. McClelland, G. Mller, D. H. Reitze, R. Schnabel, and B. Willke, “Lasers and optics: Looking towards third generation gravitational wave detectors,” Gen. Relativ. Gravit. 43, 569–592 (2011).
18. J. Chan, T. P. Mayer Alegre, A. H. Safavi-Naeini, J. T. Hill, A. Krause, S. Groblacher, M. Aspelmeyer, and O. Painter, “Laser cooling of a nanomechanical oscillator into its quantum ground state,” Nature 478, 89–92 (2011).
19. S. Groblacher, K. Hammerer, M. R. Vanner, and M. Aspelmeyer, “Observation of strong coupling between a micromechanical resonator and an optical cavity field,” Nature 460, 724–727 (2009).
24. J. D. Thompson, B. M. Zwickl, A. M. Jayich, F. Marquardt, S. M. Girvin, and J. G. E. Harris, “Strong dispersive coupling of a high-finesse cavity to a micromechanical membrane,” Nature 452, 72–75 (2008).
26. C. Biancofiore, M. Karuza, M. Galassi, R. Natali, P. Tombesi, G. Di Giuseppe, and D. Vitali, “Quantum dynamics of an optical cavity coupled to a thin semitransparent membrane: Effect of membrane absorption,” Phys. Rev. A 84, 033814–1033814–12 (2011).
28. J. B. Hertzberg, T. Rocheleau, T. Ndukum, M. Savva, A. A. Clerk, and K. C. Schwab, “Back-action-evading measurements of nanomechanical motion,” Nat. Phys. 6, 213–217 (2010).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month