No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Response times to conceptual questions
1. Michael Cole, Cultural Psychology: A Once and Future Discipline (Harvard U.P., Cambridge, MA, 1996).
2. Howard Gardner, The Mind's New Science: A History of the Cognitive Revolution (Basic Books, New York, NY, 1985).
6. R. Mislevy, “ Foundations of a new test theory,” in Test theory for a new generation of tests, edited by N. Frederiksen, R. Mislevy, and I. Bejar (Lawrence Erlbaum Associates: Hillsdale, NJ, 1993).
8. F. Abdelfattah, “ Response latency effects on classical and item response theory parameters using different scoring procedures,” in College of Education (Ohio University, OH, 2007), p. 167.
9. K. K. Tatsuoka and M. M. Tatsuoka. “ A model for including response time data in scoring achievement tests,” in 1979 computerized adaptive testing conference (Minneapolis, MN., 1997).
10. D. L. Schnipke and D. J. Scrams, “ Exploring issues of examinee behavior: Insights gained from response time analyses,” in Computer-Based Testing: Building the Foundation for Future Assessments, edited by C. N. Mills et al. (Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Mahwah, NJ, 1997).
12. I. A. Halloun et al., Revised Force Concept Inventory, appearing in Ref. 14, 1997.
14. E. Mazur, Peer Instruction: A User's Manual (Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 1997).
18. I. A. Halloun and D. Hestenes, “ The initial knowledge state of college physics. Students,” Am. J. Phys. 53(11 ), 1043–1055 (1985).
19. D. Hammer, A. Elby, R. E. Scherr, and E. F. Redish, “ Resources, framing, and transfer,” in Transfer of Learning: Research and Perspectives, edited by J. Mestre (Information Age Publishing, Charlotte, NC, 2004).
20. E. F. Redish, “ A theoretical framework for physics education research: Modeling student thinking,” in Enrico Fermi Summer School, Course CLVI 2004 (Italian Physical Society, Varenna, Italy, 2004).
21. E. Mazur, Peer Instruction: A User's Manual (Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, N.J., 1997).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month