No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Faraday's first dynamo: An alternate analysis
2. D. J. Griffiths, Introduction to Electrodynamics, 3rd ed. ( Prentice-Hall, NJ, 1999).
3. P. Lorrain, D. R. Corson, and F. Lorrain, Electromagnetic Fields and Waves, 3rd ed. ( W. H. Freeman, NY, 1988).
4. W. M. Saslow, Electricity, Magnetism and Light, 1st ed. ( Academic Press, NY, 2002).
5. H. C. Ohanian, Classical Electrodynamics, 1st ed. ( Allyn and Bacon, Inc., MA, 1988).
7. M. J. Crooks, D. B. Litvin, and P. W. Matthews, “ One-piece Faraday generator: A paradoxical experiment from 1851,” Am. J. Phys. 46, 729–731 (1978).
15. W. G. V. Rosser, An Introduction to the Theory of Relativity, 1st ed. ( Butterworth & Co., London, 1964).
16. D. V. Redžić, “ Conductors moving in magnetic fields: Approach to equilibrium,” Eur. J. Phys.