No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Appropriate journal use in the modern age
2. B. A. Scalettar and J. R. Abney, “ Biomedical imaging in the undergraduate physics curriculum: Module on optical microscopy,” Am. J. Phys. 83, 711–718 (2015).
4. S. B. Bayram, P. T. Arndt, and M. V. Freamat, “ Rotational spectra of : An advanced undergraduate laboratory in atomic and molecular spectroscopy,” Am. J. Phys. 83, 867–872 (2015).
7. D. P. Jackson, D. Mertens, and B. J. Pearson, “ Hurricane balls: A rigid-body-motion project for undergraduates,” Am. J. Phys. 83, 959–968 (2015).
9. E. Bormashenko et al., “ Sagging ropes demonstrate transversality conditions of variational problems,” Am. J. Phys. 83, 998–1002 (2015).
10. L. Engelhardt, “ Magnetic resonance: Using computer simulations and visualizations to connect quantum theory with classical concepts,” Am. J. Phys. 83, 1051–1056 (2015).
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month