No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
The LHC's Next Big Mystery
3. M. Veltman,“The infrared-ultraviolet connection,” Act. Phys. Pol. B12, 437 (1981);
5. D. E. Neuenschwander, Emmy Noether's Wonderful Theorem (Johns Hopkins, 2010);
5. L. Lederman and C. Hill, Symmetry and the Beautiful Universe (Prometheus Books, 2007).
• Don Lincoln, The Large Hadron Collider: The Extraordinary Story of the Higgs Boson and Other Things That Will Blow Your Mind (Johns Hopkins, 2014).
• Dan Hooper, Nature's Blueprint: Supersymmetry and the Search for a Unified Theory of Matter and Force (Smithsonian, 2008).
• Ian Sample, Massive: The Higgs Boson and the Greatest Hunt in Science: Updated Edition (Virgin Books, 2013).